PDA

View Full Version : I'm visiting San Francisco and want to make new friends...

iLOL
10-11-2017, 10:21 AM
Hi Hung Angels board,

For the first time in my life, I'll be in San Francisco today and stay a few days. There is a possibility of me moving here for work and grad school, so I'd like to truly experience "san fran" before commiting to moving here.

Where do you Hung Angels gurus recommend I start to meet people and try to make some new friends while I'm here? Also, how do I add my face picture to my profile avatar thingy?

About me: age 35, vers Bottom guy (only attracted to Top Trans women), single, clean, and happy human. :)

thombergeron
10-11-2017, 06:38 PM
http://divassf.com/events/naughty-schoolgirls

Have fun.

iLOL
10-12-2017, 12:48 AM
Thanks for your recommendation thombergeron.

I just arrived to San Francisco a few hours ago and the air is so fresh and clean, I love it! Unfortunately, I don't think I can make that dovas showing tonigjt because I'm pretty tired. Got any other recommendations?

Cheers!

ennuiner
10-13-2017, 05:31 PM
First, don't call it San Fran :). Divas is major game in town. Usually decent Wed-Sat.

ghbryans1
10-13-2017, 05:52 PM
And you must've lucked out on the hour, because smoke from the fires is all over the place. Asia SF.

iLOL
10-13-2017, 11:29 PM
I'm in the northern part of San Francisco by Baker Beach. It's still clear and fresh air out here. Would anyone like to hang out? :)

IluvemHung
10-15-2017, 08:44 AM
Just in case it comes up, the best TS provider in SF is Ts Venus Trancendental

Redballs
10-15-2017, 03:46 PM
Just in case it comes up, the best TS provider in SF is Ts Venus Trancendental

I agree. Big beautiful black hard cock. On your knees first and then she would bend you over. Wonderful.

iLOL
12-18-2018, 01:08 AM
The weather is so good. Anyone want to join me for a walk? :)