PDA

View Full Version : "Mad Pooper" terrorizes Colorado town .

sukumvit boy
10-08-2017, 04:07 AM
http://nypost.com/2017/10/04/police-have-been-inundated-with-calls-about-the-mad-pooper/
Police are tracking her "movements".

joesocalif
10-08-2017, 04:48 AM
Hey when you gotta go.....

Stavros
10-08-2017, 04:52 AM
In light of recent posts, one is surprised the owner of the house did not rush out with a shotgun braying 'Get off my lawn or I'll shoot!'.

ElectricWoody
10-08-2017, 02:02 PM
One thing about human feces, when you step on it, its hard to get off. Worse then Cow or Dog shit.

Stavros
10-08-2017, 03:09 PM
One thing about human feces, when you step on it, its hard to get off. Worse then Cow or Dog shit.

Chewing gum is the worst.

ElectricWoody
10-08-2017, 09:25 PM
Lol Yep.

sukumvit boy
10-09-2017, 05:08 AM
Chewing gum is the worst.
LOL, ElectricWoody . you know this because ...?
Chewing gum is certainly more stubborn and the minty fresh scent makes you more likely to attempt to pull it off with your fingers and ignore the billions or oral bacteria it likely contains . Maybe that's why in Singapore there is a $700 fine for spitting out gum on the street.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chewing_gum_ban_in_Singapore

Dudedude12345
10-09-2017, 07:08 AM
He should be lucky, hes getting his lawn fertilized
Same happened to me long ago. I went to the backyard and step in some human poop, i was barefooted

nitron
10-09-2017, 07:24 AM
"
The Colorado Springs family has spent weeks trying to get a mystery woman they've dubbed "The Mad Pooper" to stop defecating in their neighborhood, right outside their house.
Cathy Budde says her kids caught her first mid-squat, pants down and unashamed.
"They are like, 'There's a lady taking a poop!' So I come outside, and I'm like ... 'are you serious?'" Budde recalled. "'Are you really taking a poop right here in front of my kids!?' She's like, 'Yeah, sorry!'"

"Yeah, sorry!".....
Incredible,she's even excited!
Ohhh, never mind that she can command her bowels to proceed, while carrying any kind of conversation, let alone a conversationally weird one, No, not good enough.
She had to be chill about it......
Nature ,you crazy bitch..........

nitron
10-09-2017, 07:48 AM
Oh and this, unbelievable....

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/26/mad-poopers-spokesman-tries-to-clear-air.html

"A man claiming to be the “spokesman” of a jogger dubbed the "Mad Pooper" – who reportedly has been defecating on the lawns of Colorado homes – says the woman is struggling after gender reassignment surgery and as she battles a traumatic brain injury."

"He said he was speaking on the behalf of Colorado Springs jogger “Shirley” and said she is sorry for her actions. The man also said “Shirley” can no longer control herself after undergoing the reassignment surgery."

"
The unidentified man made the comments in a YouTube video that has since been removed, KRDO reported.
He said he was speaking on the behalf of Colorado Springs jogger “Shirley” and said she is sorry for her actions. The man also said “Shirley” can no longer control herself after undergoing the reassignment surgery."

This story just keeps giving, man o man.

I have a question for the girls here .......hahahhhhaaaahahahaha

Ts RedVeX
10-09-2017, 11:36 AM
In light of recent posts, one is surprised the owner of the house did not rush out with a shotgun braying 'Get off my lawn or I'll shoot!'.

Haaaar haar har!! c(--,--)p

BJ4TS
10-09-2017, 03:23 PM
Sounds like a lot of crap, to me.

ElectricWoody
10-10-2017, 04:14 AM
I'll admit it. Taking a big wild shit feels good. I think the whole world on Friday evening needs to go outside and shit in the road and scream at the top of their lungs.