PDA

View Full Version : Tinder!!

Lk123456779
10-07-2017, 08:22 AM
Hey all.. I'm new here.

Anyways, I'm Australian living in Brazil.
And Tinder is the bomb!!!

Am I the only one who uses it?
I've met some absolutely unbelievable tgirls over here through Tinder.
Completely regular regular tgirls. I've never paid (well apart from the standard few drinks or something to eat when we go out).

I think people sometimes think these amazing girls here are nothin but hookers but rest assured, there are plenty of beautiful girls here who are just like anyone else and are looking to meet new people, go on legit dates and all that comes along with it!!

Thanks to this amazing app you are never more than a few swipes away of the chance to meet some amazing South American talent!!

Kioji
10-07-2017, 03:58 PM
Hey all.. I'm new here.

Anyways, I'm Australian living in Brazil.
And Tinder is the bomb!!!

Am I the only one who uses it?
I've met some absolutely unbelievable tgirls over here through Tinder.
Completely regular regular tgirls. I've never paid (well apart from the standard few drinks or something to eat when we go out).

I think people sometimes think these amazing girls here are nothin but hookers but rest assured, there are plenty of beautiful girls here who are just like anyone else and are looking to meet new people, go on legit dates and all that comes along with it!!

Thanks to this amazing app you are never more than a few swipes away of the chance to meet some amazing South American talent!!

used tinder in Brazil and it was amazing for trans and cis women too bad my Portuguese is so poor

Lk123456779
10-07-2017, 06:46 PM
used tinder in Brazil and it was amazing for trans and cis women too bad my Portuguese is so poor

Now days I speak Portuguese well enough, though not fluent.

But in my experience Brazilians in general will always slow down and try help you if you don't understand. As long as you're making an effort they seem to be happy to do so as well

Samui
10-08-2017, 05:14 PM
I've only used tinder in the US and it was a pretty awful existence. You can read this for an idea why: https://medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a