PDA

View Full Version : Finding TS in Vegas and Tijuana!

fanservice999
10-02-2017, 05:58 AM
So I'm going to be doing some traveling soon. I'm going to be in 2 very well known sex capitals here in North America, Las Vegas, and Tijuana. I am personally EXTREMELY hesitant to try my luck through Backpage, or any site like that. I had a bad experience years ago, and rather not have a repeat of that again. Las Vegas I've been to numerous times. I know how and where to pick up a normal lady for fun times with, but damned if I've been able to find any TS to play with though. Well that's not true, I did meet up with one but there was no way I was going to pay $500 for her "services". So I'm looking for some advice on where to go to meet some face to face in Vegas.

Tijuana is another beast itself. This has me more concerned for my own safety more than anything else. I know all about the famous Hong Kong club. So finding a normal girl is super easy there. TS girls appear to be a different problem. The only posts I can find about it are like over 5 years old. I do find it kinda hard to believe that TS girls are not available there.

fanservice999
10-11-2017, 11:52 PM
Still looking for some suggestions.

Telvin
10-11-2017, 11:57 PM
Las Vegas Lounge

iworkwiththebobs
10-12-2017, 05:15 AM
Las Vegas Lounge

I'm heading to Vegas next month for work but want to check out that place. Is it safe for solos? I'm a little sketched once I'm off the strip :)

Telvin
10-12-2017, 02:50 PM
Too be honest, I have not been. But some people on another board said they had good luck there. Supposedly it has been renovated and cleaned up, but does/did have a reputation of being seedy. When I went to Vegas my go to was Lucky Jess. Sadly she no longer works as far as I can tell. Have not been back in years.

Kioji
10-12-2017, 03:24 PM
Tijuana is another beast itself. This has me more concerned for my own safety more than anything else. I know all about the famous Hong Kong club. So finding a normal girl is super easy there. TS girls appear to be a different problem. The only posts I can find about it are like over 5 years old. I do find it kinda hard to believe that TS girls are not available there.

https://www.facebook.com/HawaiiShowTijuana/

bey2525
10-13-2017, 12:04 AM
It's safe to go solo. Just be cool. I've been there solo out of towner style. I enjoyed the LVL

fanservice999
10-17-2017, 03:53 AM
Las Vegas Lounge

I've actually been there before, and just had a over all bad experience there. The girls in there just talked to among themselves, and blew me off when I tried to chat them up. The only thing that did happen was when I left the place. I had a girl approach me in the parking lot as I walked back to my car and asked if "I was looking for some fun." Her glazed over and spaced out look sent my "WARNING WARNING" alarm off. It was clear that she was on something and I wanted nothing to do with that. Granted this was almost 5 years ago, so maybe I'll give this place another chance.

I'm heading to Vegas next month for work but want to check out that place. Is it safe for solos? I'm a little sketched once I'm off the strip :)

I haven't been there in a couple years, but it's not in that bad of a location. It's no where near the strip, so you'll have to drive or Uber there. It's in a strip of a bunch of other normal businesses, most of which are closed at night. The front of the club faces a street (who's name I forget), but the back of the club faces a rather large business/commercial center. There's a walk way in the middle of the business for easy access to the parking back there. Most people do park in that lot behind the club because the street parking was rather limited. It was walking back there where that lady came up to me and asked if I was looking for fun.

If you are interested at all. In that same large business center behind the Las Vegas Lounge. There are a couple more "adult" venues. There's the Green Door, which is a well known swingers and sex club. There's also 2 gay bath houses called Hawks Gym and Entourage.

https://www.facebook.com/HawaiiShowTijuana/

From what I can tell, this looks more like a gay bar than anything TS related.

fanservice999
10-19-2018, 08:53 AM
Going to be in Tijuana on Monday 10/22 and still looking for a contact for a TS hook up.

Nikka
10-19-2018, 04:19 PM
at the river in Tijuana

dirtrail
10-19-2018, 05:07 PM
You might try Bambi’s in TJ if it’s still around. I was there many years ago and hooked up with a very hot transgirl.

fanservice999
10-27-2018, 09:18 PM
You might try Bambi’s in TJ if it’s still around. I was there many years ago and hooked up with a very hot transgirl.

Sadly that place has closed down.

It's amazing how little information there is. They're down there for sure, but the information I keep finding is rather dated. I keep seeing references to some place called "tranny island". From what I can tell, it's a intersection of 2 streets, Articulo 123 and F Martinez, where they supposedly hang out at. I've been looking on google map, but I can't really figure out where that's suppose to be.

Sperminator
10-30-2018, 09:31 AM
In downtown Tijuana on Calle Primera. Between Av Miguel F. Martinez and Av Mutualismo. Some are really hot. On the weekends there are a bunch around the arch by Calle primera and Revolution. Some clubs around that intersection also

fanservice999
11-01-2018, 06:27 AM
In downtown Tijuana on Calle Primera. Between Av Miguel F. Martinez and Av Mutualismo. Some are really hot. On the weekends there are a bunch around the arch by Calle primera and Revolution. Some clubs around that intersection also

Unfortunately I was there on a Monday. I was told that Mon & Tues is the "slow time" to go, and not as many people working those days. I did try down by the arch and around the nearby gay clubs. I didn't see to much going on. Maybe some of the ladies I did see where really TS, and just couldn't tell. The few noticeable ones where more "guys in drag" than what I would call a real TS. I was told to look up and find a "Hotel Sol" on google map to find the "Tranny Island" area. It does look like that hotel is at that intersection you mention. I'm going to have to try and head over there next time I'm in Tijuana. I'm hoping to be back down there for Thanksgiving weekend.

DukeofWolves
12-04-2018, 01:25 AM
TS in Tijuana?? Yes! Of course there are. A bunch, but only a few working the bars are safe and beautiful. But not because a TS is at one of bars means they are "working". Some go there to have fun. The Bars I am talking about are in Plaza Santa Cecilia on 1st (Called Primera) & Revolucion . Latinos, Coyote are drag shows but many TS go there..
In the plaza, Hawaii is the place to pick up TS... Mostly they'll hang around the bar area. If they are on the tables with someone don't approach. They may already have customers or they are with their boyfriends. Rancheros next to Hawaii bar is a two story bar. The downstairs is a drag show and upstairs is a dance club with many TS. Same Rules apply. All these bars are geared to gay men with some having male strippers. Buyer beware if you are paying $30 for a lay... Those are the gals who live next to the bars in the plazas. Many use drugs or have boyfriends who live off them. I have been in the TJ TS scene for about 7years. I know the ones I consider safe to play with. I suggest to go to mileroticos Tijuana and look at some of the girls in Mexico. You'll be amazed how beautiful they are. Hit me up if any of you are in the San Diego area. I can tell you where to go and where not to go. I visit Tijuana about twice a week to see my girl who happens to be a TS...

younga77
12-13-2018, 04:52 AM
hey duke can u message me. i need your help and will be headed to TJ very soon!!

TS Evelyn Summers
12-13-2018, 06:52 AM
Just Go To ANY Walmart in Vegas.....There Are PLENTY of them in There :)

fanservice999
12-28-2018, 08:20 AM
It's been awhile, but I'm hoping to go back down to TJ this weekend. I was going to go a few weeks ago, but that whole migrant situation was happening down there near the arch, and the weather also got cold and rainy for awhile. I wanted to go last weekend, because the weather was super nice, but I ended up having to be on call that weekend, so I had to stay near home. I'll have to work up some nerve and go into that Hawaii place. I've have had a couple people recommend it to me. I have tried that mileroticos site, and most of the "girls" never replied back to me. Those that did wanted $100 or more, and I had to travel to them. I forget the name of it, but most of them seemed to be staying at the same hotel which was a some distance away from where I was at. Which was near the Hong Kong club.

TS in Tijuana?? Yes! Of course there are. A bunch, but only a few working the bars are safe and beautiful. But not because a TS is at one of bars means they are "working". Some go there to have fun. The Bars I am talking about are in Plaza Santa Cecilia on 1st (Called Primera) & Revolucion . Latinos, Coyote are drag shows but many TS go there..
In the plaza, Hawaii is the place to pick up TS... Mostly they'll hang around the bar area. If they are on the tables with someone don't approach. They may already have customers or they are with their boyfriends. Rancheros next to Hawaii bar is a two story bar. The downstairs is a drag show and upstairs is a dance club with many TS. Same Rules apply. All these bars are geared to gay men with some having male strippers. Buyer beware if you are paying $30 for a lay... Those are the gals who live next to the bars in the plazas. Many use drugs or have boyfriends who live off them. I have been in the TJ TS scene for about 7years. I know the ones I consider safe to play with. I suggest to go to mileroticos Tijuana and look at some of the girls in Mexico. You'll be amazed how beautiful they are. Hit me up if any of you are in the San Diego area. I can tell you where to go and where not to go. I visit Tijuana about twice a week to see my girl who happens to be a TS...

fanservice999
07-25-2019, 03:11 AM
Just a minor, and very late, update. I've been down to TJ several more times, and it does appear that those clubs down towards the arch on Calle Primera is where you can find some hanging out. I've yet to try around Hotel Sol like was recommended to me. Mainly because it's a bit of a walk from the main area, and I didn't feel safe heading down that way the one time I did try.