PDA

View Full Version : TS Girls On Backpage

joesocalif
10-01-2017, 07:27 PM
I live in Southern California. I like to view the ts girls on Backpage. Many times a girl will post a link to Tumblr or twitter in which I will make an attempt to view. This is what I don't understand. Literally 2 out of 3 links are dead. They go no where. Do the girls do this on purpose? I haven't been with anyone yet. I'm getting courage, but this bothers me because I don't want a bad experience. I also view www.shemalewiki.com and read the free reviews. Many guys have a bad experience. So does anyone have any insight on this why the postings go nowhere?

fanservice999
10-02-2017, 05:31 AM
I hear you. I've been wanting to meet up with TS girls to but have been a bit to scared to try my luck on Backpage. The best I've been able to do so far is hit up a couple AMPs in the LA area that advertised to have "ladyboys" working there. The first one I went didn't go to well. They told me that "she" wasn't there they day, and tried to get to pick someone else. The second one I went to I had some better luck. I'm pretty sure the "ladyboy" was the guy I met working the counter, just in a wing and a dress. I also found a group called "United Sex Addicts", that has TS parties in LA a couple times a month. I attend one of those parties, and I was quite disappointed. There was a couple cute "girls" there, but they where swarmed by the sheer number of guys there. One person I did speak to while there, who claimed to be a frequent to the parties. He told me that that night was actually a slow and small night compared to how it usually is. So I may give the party another chance in the future. I also found out a couple days ago that Cheetahs strip club in Hollywood has a TS night once a month. The next one is Oct 27th, and I'm going to try and be there for that.

skribble1
10-02-2017, 01:19 PM
You would think it would be pretty easy in Southern California, West Hollywood specifically, to find some reliability. Sadly, its not the case.

Ben in LA
10-02-2017, 03:19 PM
You would think it would be pretty easy in Southern California, West Hollywood specifically, to find some reliability. Sadly, its not the case.
Not anymore unfortunately. Back in the mid-2000s it was heaven on earth. We had multiple clubs on multiple nights to see the gals.

Beware of Backpage though; LOTS of fakes. I’ve even caught girls using photos I’VE taken.

I WILL say the last few times I was down in San Diego at SRO there were quite a few lookers.

rhh33
10-02-2017, 04:17 PM
I've had some good luck in the LA area AMPs. After a string of good sessions the last one it seemed to take a long time for the LB to get to the room, massage going well and I slide my hand over to rub her leg and she quickly moves my hand away, but not before I discover the hairy man leg she has...

fanservice999
10-02-2017, 06:08 PM
I've had some good luck in the LA area AMPs. After a string of good sessions the last one it seemed to take a long time for the LB to get to the room, massage going well and I slide my hand over to rub her leg and she quickly moves my hand away, but not before I discover the hairy man leg she has...

Similar problem I had at a AMP on W Temple.

joesocalif
10-02-2017, 08:39 PM
So the ladyboy massages parlors, some of the adds show the same girls. I thought they were regulars but it sounds to me now that they may be misleading.

fanservice999
10-02-2017, 11:37 PM
So the ladyboy massages parlors, some of the adds show the same girls. I thought they were regulars but it sounds to me now that they may be misleading.

As a general rule of mine, I almost never believe that they girls that they show in the pictures actually work there.

fanservice999
10-02-2017, 11:51 PM
Some AMPs in and around the LA area that I've been told that have ladyboys working there.

Lavender Spa in Garden Grove
Relief Thai Massage in LA
VIP Thai Day Spa in LA
Rainbow De'Spa in LA (I went here, and pretty sure it was just a guy in a wig and dress that I saw at the front counter)
Ummarin Boy Works in Van Nuys (I was told that this place has new owners, and they got rid of the ladyboys who worked there)

Rainbow De'Spa advertises A LOT on Backpage about the ladyboys who work there. They don't usually post the name of the place, just the address which is on West Temple St. Like I said, I went there once. The place was fairly clean, but the room did not have doors on them, just curtains. She looked cute in that dark room wearing a short tight dress, but all I could think about was how hairy her legs where once I touched them. That VIP Thai place is suppose to have some really nice ones, but I won't be able to go there until maybe the end of the month. I live out in the IE, about an hour and half-ish away and don't get into LA as often as I use to.

joesocalif
10-08-2017, 11:12 PM
Some of the ads are for the San Fernando Valley. Do the girls do more than just massage?
Also I do wish a girl would step up and tell what’s up with the fake posts. You can tell some are just YouTube home pages, tumblr welcome, or just plain phony links.

frosty51
10-08-2017, 11:39 PM
I'm told that backpage altered its policies to require some sort of social media link on new dating ads. To get around this, some girls (including some with legitimate ads) are using fake links. Others are creating new tumblr or instagram pages with just one or two pics (which makes a lot more sense IMHO).

fanservice999
10-17-2017, 04:21 AM
Some of the ads are for the San Fernando Valley. Do the girls do more than just massage?
Also I do wish a girl would step up and tell what’s up with the fake posts. You can tell some are just YouTube home pages, tumblr welcome, or just plain phony links.

I've been to a few AMPs around the SoCal area and have had some mixed luck. Honestly, most will only give you a happy ending, or maybe even oral on your first couple times there. There's one place I go where I can get some full service, but I had to go there a few times, with the same girl, to get trusted enough to be offered it. It's just some normal fast sex though. You're on this little table in the business. So they don't want you staying to long, and really don't want you to "play around" either. I've even asked if she offers "outcall" service at a hotel, but she keeps saying no to that.

DollarThief
11-21-2017, 03:11 AM
When you hit girls up from the internet, just have them text or email you a pic.

KelliBlueEyes
11-21-2017, 03:34 AM
I'm told that backpage altered its policies to require some sort of social media link on new dating ads. To get around this, some girls (including some with legitimate ads) are using fake links. Others are creating new tumblr or instagram pages with just one or two pics (which makes a lot more sense IMHO).

I use my Snapchat, as it’s fine for guys to see i am who i say i am, but i don’t book through snap, i don’t even get around to adding people back for days. So it’s been more annoying than useful as far as I’m concerned.