PDA

View Full Version : Hurricane Irma

Fitzcarraldo
09-11-2017, 09:23 AM
Who else is in the path? Supposedly the thick of it is passing over me right now, but it was worse for me like 5 hours ago (power blinking out and mystery thuds on my house).

Dudedude12345
09-15-2017, 05:33 AM
It died down before it went my path

ElectricWoody
09-15-2017, 01:20 PM
mystery thuds could be the sonic booms from the air turbulence coming from the high atmosphere or a sudden change in air pressure.

Fitzcarraldo
09-15-2017, 11:00 PM
mystery thuds could be the sonic booms from the air turbulence coming from the high atmosphere or a sudden change in air pressure.

Could be, but they were shingles hitting the house. I had a bunch of them in my yard the next day, but apparently only one came from my roof.

bluesoul
09-15-2017, 11:56 PM
Who else is in the path? Supposedly the thick of it is passing over me right now, but it was worse for me like 5 hours ago (power blinking out and mystery thuds on my house).

i don't get it. is this multiple choice?

Fitzcarraldo
09-16-2017, 12:31 AM
i don't get it. is this multiple choice?

No. Either you were in the path or you weren't. What is there to get?

bluesoul
09-16-2017, 12:38 AM
you could not be in the equation all together: i.e. no hurricane to even consider/you live in a part of the world that does not get hurricanes.

either way, glad you're safe. what's cooking today? my gf just kicked my leg which means she wants to go swimming. can i do a deep dive on your behalf?

keep it neal, neil!

Fitzcarraldo
09-16-2017, 01:00 AM
you could not be in the equation all together: i.e. no hurricane to even consider/you live in a part of the world that does not get hurricanes.

either way, glad you're safe. what's cooking today? my gf just kicked my leg which means she wants to go swimming. can i do a deep dive on your behalf?

keep it neal, neil!

With no hurricane to consider, you would not be in the path, and the answer would be "no."

Dive as deeply as you wish.

bluesoul
09-16-2017, 02:42 AM
thanks bro. already holding my breath. going down (if you know what i mean) :tongue:

Fitzcarraldo
09-16-2017, 05:38 AM
I know what you mean, but you obviously don't have a clue when it comes to enduring a hurricane. There are plenty of sex topics in this forum. Go play in those.