PDA

View Full Version : Exotic Gold sites down?

anbusoup
09-04-2017, 09:05 PM
So I don't know if any of you are subbed to any Exotic Gold sites, but they all seem to have gone down (its been like this for a couple of weeks). Anybody know whats going on?

For those unfamiliar here are the sites in their network:

I was willing to be patient at first but something must be going on.

GroobySteven
09-04-2017, 10:10 PM
They're working fine.
They're a solid outfit and would not be down for a couple of weeks never mind a day.

You either have a routing issue to their servers or are blocked from their servers.

Are you using a proxy to try and access it?

anbusoup
09-05-2017, 12:36 AM
They're working fine.
They're a solid outfit and would not be down for a couple of weeks never mind a day.

You either have a routing issue to their servers or are blocked from their servers.

Are you using a proxy to try and access it?

No I dont use proxies. Maybe its a problem with Internet Download Manager (im aware they have a 8 gb per day limit, but ive come no were near the limit). Anyway to fix this?

zyxo
09-05-2017, 03:08 AM
They are all down: lb-69.com, shemale.asia, longmint.com, areeyasworld.com, ... Also checked via those web sites that check if web sites are up/down, like currentlydown.com.

Looks like End Of Life, after dwindling activity.

GroobySteven
09-05-2017, 10:08 AM
They are all down: lb-69.com, shemale.asia, longmint.com, areeyasworld.com, ... Also checked via those web sites that check if web sites are up/down, like currentlydown.com.

Looks like End Of Life, after dwindling activity.

My apologies - I may have made an error and was thinking of Island Dollars (LadyboyGold, LadyboyPussy, etc.).

Yes the LB-69 group of sites came to an end of life a few years ago, if they are offline now I would not be surprised.

anbusoup
09-05-2017, 06:17 PM
What in the world? I just bought a 6 month subscription from them like 2 months ago...the hell? Okay I contacted them directly yesterday, still no response but I'll keep ya'll updated.

Nikka
09-05-2017, 06:38 PM
everything offline

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBzJGckMYO4

anbusoup
09-06-2017, 10:53 AM
everything offline

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBzJGckMYO4

Yeah they still haven't responded yet. What a ripoff man. Also I don't believe they were doing orders through ccbill, so I cant think of a way to get my money back/partial refund. Man this sucks

christianxxx
09-06-2017, 12:24 PM
anbusoup - quick question - why did you join that site initially? and why did you sign up for 6 months instead of 1?

GroobySteven
09-06-2017, 06:11 PM
You call up your credit card company and tell them - they will get you refunded.

anbusoup
09-07-2017, 06:58 AM
anbusoup - quick question - why did you join that site initially? and why did you sign up for 6 months instead of 1?

Actually was subbed to ExtremeLadyboys not Longmint in this case. Longmint I subbed but cancelled a few years ago, I just used it as one of the more famous examples of Exotic Gold's sites. I joined Extreme for 6 months instead of per month for two reasons 1) because the math was in favor of the 6 month plan. I believe the breakdown was 100 dollars for 6 months which calculates to 16.66 per month instead of the usual 30 per month. Its a hell of a deal if you know your going to stay around for awhile and have the money laying around. 2) because you would get free sites included if you stayed for 2 months or longer.

anbusoup
09-07-2017, 07:00 AM
Oh and I joined initially because the contents pretty good. Not as good as LadyboyGold but still decent enough to warrant a purchase

hardyboy
12-30-2017, 03:40 AM
Some of these at least now seem to be back on.... Anyone know what the story is?