PDA

View Full Version : Allanah's Big Boob Adventures Question?

stillies77
09-28-2006, 07:11 AM
What Strap-On did buck use on allanah in their scene together?
and how did it cum what came out of it?

Jasadin
09-28-2006, 08:06 AM
of shit! man i hate that buck i cant think about meeting someone like him in my life (man with pussy) ?? this is suck

and thanx
HiiiGH

I've heard only good things about Buck.A few people on this site have meet him and said that he's a cool ass guy.As a matter in fact he has posted here before.

If you can't accept a ftm then how can you accept a mtf?It's just a dude with a pussy who gets into more ass than a proctologist.No big deal.It's not sick.It's a person who transitioned to be what he wanted to be just like the tgirls you want to get with.If people like you understood the mind state of what makes a tgirl then maybe Buck should have some compassion,understanding,tolerance.And the same respect that you want.

Of course you can feel what you want.I'm just saying that hating on a tboy is the same as hating on any tgirl.

PEACE
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j288/jasadin0/The_More_You_Know-1.jpg

:popcorn

Jasadin
09-28-2006, 08:12 AM
The original second post must have been MODERATED? :lol: LMAO

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j288/jasadin0/red-button.jpg

NYCe
09-28-2006, 08:55 AM
Shhhhh. This site has no mods. ;)

suckseed
09-28-2006, 09:48 AM
I'll tell you something. Buck Angel freaked me out the first time I saw him! :lol: But recently, I stumbled across an interview where there was a picture of him when he was a she, and she was really quite beautiful. And that just kind of made me more accepting. And then in the interview, he came across as being really cool, smart, funny. It's like seeing an interview with somebody like David Byrne or Lou Reed - you start to get a sense of them as a person, and then you have to think about what your previous attitude was about. Studies show that men have a very basic, primal threat response to
other men in certain situations. But, for me, I realize that it was just one more pre-judging thing that I always like to think I'm above when I'm really not. If you want to see the interview, it was where Buck talked about going on Howard Stern's show. Should be easy to find.
Judge not!

NYCe
09-28-2006, 10:08 AM
Buck Angel on Howard Stern

http://www.malcontent.biz/video/buck-angel-hi.wmv

rvince
09-28-2006, 10:46 AM
I never met Buck IRL, but we occasionaly emailed each other and I can confirm he's a very cool guy :-)

AllanahStarrNYC
09-28-2006, 08:57 PM
It's a special strap on dildo he has that squirts.

Buck is really, really a sweet, sweet guy - one of the nicest people u will ever meet. I met him through Saigon Lee @ the AVN 4 years ago with Seanchai and HAD NO IDEA he was transgender. He was a pleasure to work with and I hope to do it again in the future.

AllanahStarrNYC
09-28-2006, 08:58 PM
It's a special strap on dildo he has that squirts.

Buck is really, really a sweet, sweet guy - one of the nicest people u will ever meet. I met him through Saigon Lee @ the AVN 4 years ago with Seanchai and HAD NO IDEA he was transgender. He was a pleasure to work with and I hope to do it again in the future.