PDA

View Full Version : My Deepest Gratitude to All of YOU.

AllanahStarrNYC
07-31-2004, 09:23 PM
I can only say that I am extremely humbled by all of the support of the HungAngels members, NYCe, Mega, Flabby, BigGuy, Steven, & ALL OF YOU.
The party Thursday night exceeded every expectation I had. It was indeed the best party yet. I always say that THE MOST ABSOLUTELY GRATIFYING thing about the parties, is the huge amount if thanks I get from the guys and girls for having the event. The fact that everyone is having a great time is the greatest pay off.
I always felt that these parties would become more successful as time goes on and the girls become more comfortable with the party. We had the biggest turn out of girls ever & over 550 people in attendance.

To NYCe- THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. Thank you for always being a gentleman and so incredibly accomidating. Thank you for always promoting the parties and going out of your way to support me. Thank you for coming up at 11 am to help me and my crazy crew set up for the night. I know it is a lot to put up with! NYCe knows how I obsses over the decor. I LOvE YA :).

To Seanchi- S. you have always been a great supporter and friend to me.
Anytime I have needed your business advice you have been there to help.
It was you and Tony V. that launched my career. Shemale Yum was the first site I modeled for and the was the first video company I ever shot for. Thank you for your constant help with these events. You have provided me with so much.

To Mega- We go wayyyyy back and you know how much I loved Julissa and how much she always made me laugh. I miss her a lot as well and since we became friends you have always offered your support and friendship. Thank you for being a good friend and and for promoting the party. You and your crew ROCK!

BIGGUY- I love the Sulka magazine! Thanks so much-you have been so sweet and kind, I am most flattered.

And to all of you who came the other night and showed your support.'Without you these parties would not be possible.
I am just thrilled that you are all so happy with the turn out.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

Until September!
A.

GroobySteven
08-01-2004, 12:52 AM
Sorry I missed it Allanah - it looked and sounded great.
I think the most gratifying think is having somebody like yourself doing these things. You're the only person I know who has the respect of the girls, the industry and the consumers as well as the level-headness to pull something like this off, many people have tried but only you have suceeded.
I heard Donald Trump was auditioning for his "The Apprentice" in NY - you should go for it!
Much love
Steven/seanchai