PDA

View Full Version : My ass is 39.5 inches with a flat stomach and some guy says I'm fat!

natina
08-18-2017, 06:37 AM
i'm 5'11" 175 lbs Here is what he says to me.

Slim smooth young real fit Asian dude. 5'5" 125lbs , 28 years old, 5 inch cut cute face.Your "curvy" (ahem *fat) ass is lucky to stumble upon any guy that's cute and fit.

SanDiegoPervySage
08-18-2017, 06:46 AM
Got pics to prove it?
Did he actually see your pics?
Also, some dudes think a anything with more contour than their bedroom wall is fat.

gaysian71
08-18-2017, 08:02 AM
5'5" and 125 lbs is the size of a small woman.

natina
08-18-2017, 09:35 AM
He Asian and many of them come small and petite.

I don't post my photos here!
I am not out there like that.

You can slightly see my ribs

SanDiegoPervySage
08-18-2017, 10:01 AM

Sounds like he's intimidated by women taller than him with any amount of curves. A guy that scrawny can't have too much confidence in bed.

natina
08-18-2017, 10:05 AM
I had my photos with my face uncovered and full body including back, front, profile and face photos.

I even had clear photos of my feet and hands.

I got over 200 different replies in 2 days.
Most of the guys where muscular and had professional jobs.

I got there photos, phone number and type of job they have .

I researched the phone #'s to weed out cat fish.

I diagnosed why he is so small and petite like a women and has a below average size penis. Eating to much Soy and
He has a likely issue with Testosterone, estrogen and 5 alpha Reductase enzyme.

Aticus100
08-18-2017, 11:07 AM
I would t give his comments a moments thought. He has the stature of a 12 yr old child so his perspective on any grown woman is gonna pretty schewed.

natina
08-18-2017, 12:10 PM
Many say Asian make the best transsexuals because many are petite and small like the stereotypical​ women.

My waist is like 27 inches with tone.
I can't be fat.
My ass is round like a track star

MrFanti
08-18-2017, 12:28 PM
Natina,
Don't sweat the small stuff - life is too short.

Enjoy your weekend!

SanDiegoPervySage
08-18-2017, 12:56 PM
Many say Asian make the best transsexuals because many are petite and small like the stereotypical​ women.

My waist is like 27 inches with tone.
I can't be fat.
My ass is round like a track star

Yeah, a 27 waist is tiny. Very hard to believe you're fat with your stats. Your taller than me and only have about 10 pounds on me. Dude is just insecure

lordworm
08-18-2017, 05:27 PM
That ass sounds great

shemalefiend
08-18-2017, 05:55 PM
Show a pic of your body then you fucking liar, you're probably just a fat couch potato lying that you're a trans-woman.

timxxx
08-18-2017, 06:14 PM
Show a pic of your body then you fucking liar, you're probably just a fat couch potato lying that you're a trans-woman.

Why so angry ? Did you miss your rally ? If you think the OP is some fantasist couch potato, then better to just ignore this thread.

shemalefiend
08-18-2017, 06:17 PM
Shut the fuck up you too and go sit down you fucking cock sucker, you sound like a typical ass kissing faggot.

giovanni_hotel
08-18-2017, 07:16 PM
Natina just show a back shot, at least. You don't have to post your face.

What site did you meet him on???

GroobySteven
08-18-2017, 08:52 PM
Shut the fuck up you too and go sit down you fucking cock sucker, you sound like a typical ass kissing faggot.

INSTANT BAN.
JOINED JULY 17 - BANNED AUG 17.

Congratulations !!!

I seriously cannot be bothered with some of these people any longer.

natina
08-18-2017, 09:18 PM
Shemalefiend calls every one lgbt slurs.
Look at there post history.

tacocorpv2
08-18-2017, 10:02 PM
Well I don't think someone who is weighing 125lbs as a guy should be commenting on appearances of other people. Hell, I am in a pretty decent shape and I don't even do it.

natina
08-18-2017, 10:33 PM
I could make him into a large clit shemale.

Fitzcarraldo
08-18-2017, 11:10 PM
I had my photos with my face uncovered and full body including back, front, profile and face photos.

I even had clear photos of my feet and hands.

I got over 200 different replies in 2 days.
Most of the guys where muscular and had professional jobs.

I got there photos, phone number and type of job they have .

I researched the phone #'s to weed out cat fish.

I diagnosed why he is so small and petite like a women and has a below average size penis. Eating to much Soy and
He has a likely issue with Testosterone, estrogen and 5 alpha Reductase enzyme.

Why do you care what that asshole said? He wasn't even trying not to be an asshole.

natina
08-18-2017, 11:47 PM
I should post his photos.He has acne scaring.

natina
08-19-2017, 12:42 AM
I would not want my waist to be 22 inches because that's too small and not heathy for my build and stature.i would not want my hips to be 32 are 34.
Most GG women are size 28 waist who are not chunky.

Israel Combats Eating Disorders With The Photoshop Law

https://www.theodysseyonline.com/israel-combats-eating-disorders-photoshop-lawFashion

Week Told to Ban Size-Zero Models or Lose Grant

https://www.trendhunter.com/trends/fashion-week-told-to-ban-size-zero-models-or-lose-grant

natina
08-19-2017, 12:54 AM
I would not want my waist to be 22 inches because that's too small and not heathy for my build and stature.i would not want my hips to be 32 are 34.
Most GG women are size 28 waist who are not chunky.

Israel Combats Eating Disorders With The Photoshop Law

https://www.theodysseyonline.com/israel-combats-eating-disorders-photoshop-lawFashion

Week Told to Ban Size-Zero Models or Lose Grant

https://www.trendhunter.com/trends/fashion-week-told-to-ban-size-zero-models-or-lose-grant

DeezNuts515
08-19-2017, 05:03 PM

How are we supposed to believe you if you won't prove it?

sukumvit boy
08-19-2017, 09:05 PM
I would appreciate it if you could at least post some pics of bodies or body areas that look like you so we can get a better idea of what we are all talking about here. Please ?

Trapt53
08-20-2017, 06:18 AM
I guess it all depends. We've all seen a number of trans and gg girls that have gone overboard with the silicone injections trying to look like Nicki Minaj or Kim k. That will make your ass look fat, especially if your legs look like toothpicks.