PDA

View Full Version : Tatiana Summer told me her Pic of the Day Thread was better than mine

Nikka
08-10-2017, 06:43 PM
Tatiana Summer told me her Thread of the Day was better than mine

what do u think?

interesting POLL

christianxxx
08-10-2017, 07:10 PM
where is the button for "none of the above"

Nikka
08-16-2017, 07:23 PM
bump for votes

natina
08-16-2017, 10:05 PM
It's who suck the dick the best.
The quality of dick sucking is a value.

hamdasl
08-17-2017, 07:49 PM
Maybe if I saw the pics, I could vote.

sukumvit boy
08-22-2017, 09:10 PM
Maybe if I saw the pics, I could vote.
Nikka is referring to the two long running "pic of the day" threads that were started by each of them.
IMHO they are both good threads that no longer 'belong' to either of them ,since so many people have been posting on them for so long. Time to let go of your children ladies ... or should that be, let go of your ladies ,children. lol
But this wouldn't be HA without the drama ,would it.:banana:

Laphroaig
08-22-2017, 09:29 PM
Nikka is referring to the two long running "pic of the day" threads that were started by each of them.
IMHO they are both good threads that no longer 'belong' to either of them ,since so many people have been posting on them for so long. Time to let go of your children ladies ... or should that be, let go of your ladies ,children. lol
But this wouldn't be HA without the drama ,would it.:banana:

Also, both started with different intentions. Nikka's thread was originally for pictures that weren't TS related. That subtitle somehow got lost when the forum board moved to it's current hosting. Now the two threads are essentially identical...:shrug

I vote to merge the two threads, that should ramp up the drama...:tongue:

sukumvit boy
08-22-2017, 09:36 PM
Yes , right .
Now that you mentioned it I must admit that I probably posted on Nikka's thread more often because sometimes just wanted to post an interesting image , not necessarily a shemale image.
So I guess you get my vote Nikka , you win ,lol:roll: