PDA

View Full Version : CLOSING OR DELETING ACCOUNTS - READ. (& removing posts).

GroobySteven
08-01-2017, 11:31 AM
I don't do it. It's time consuming and takes me away from other work and it's silly, because who would open an account on a site like this using an email or name they use for their business?

If you're done with the site, go into the 'My Profile' and delete and contact details, or personal details. Then close the browser and don't come back.

If you ABSOLUTELY MUST GET REMOVED here are situations that I will delete a profile - either of the below will do it.

if you've been a customer of a Grooby site in the last 10 years, send me the email address you used to signup.
OR, send $25 to our paypal (PM for details) as a donation to http://TAIF.org.

This will only get your name and profile deleted, we are unable to delete all your threads and mentions - they will appear as 'unknown'.

Those asking for threads to be deleted because you wrote something you now regret, don't message me - next time think about about what you write before you post.
This does not include those breaking the forum rules, either mis-gendering, trolling, posting links etc.

If you have any complaints, I'll be happy to refund you in full, everything you've paid towards this forum.

whydid6eat9
08-01-2017, 07:21 PM
Changing your current email on this website to a disposable one and then changing your password to a random password is the best way. Just did it right now :p

GroobySteven
08-01-2017, 07:56 PM
Changing your current email on this website to a disposable one and then changing your password to a random password is the best way. Just did it right now :p

There you go !

adfan
08-23-2017, 01:24 AM
way to make some $$$ you fat slob scam artist

Ben in LA
08-23-2017, 06:51 AM

You don't have to stick around you know

flabbybody
08-23-2017, 07:33 AM
You don't have to stick around you know
not likely the type who'd leave voluntarily

GroobySteven
08-23-2017, 01:59 PM

Thanks!
Maybe you should read what TAIF is about.
Oh - you're banned.