PDA

View Full Version : how do think your self after 50 years??

HiiiGH
09-25-2006, 07:29 AM
how do you think your self after 50 years?? i don't know. i just i dont want you be a sad old man, i dont want to be alone, at least have a wife!
thats why i'm thinking now to have a girlfriend and get married... i dont know maybe this is a stupied sound to somebody but thats what i'm thinking right now and thank you

HiiiGH

trapmasta
09-25-2006, 07:33 AM
well
in 50 years i'll prolly shrivel up to a raisin, and if im fat and gain alot of weight i'll most likely be a prune, but i wouldnt mind that at all because im a grape right now and healthy and stuff but anyways it isnt so bad being lonely cause tonight was my final night working at walgreens and i had an old friend his name is harry and he always came to see me he is 78 years old, i know he told me anyways i made him happy with a good friendship and he was never unhappy around me until i quit then he cried but my brother is working there so he'll beokay.

Dino Velvet
09-25-2006, 07:40 AM
In 50 years, I'll be 88 and hopefully dead. I don't really have the desire for a long life, just a full and exciting one. With my eating and partying habits, I would be thrilled to make 65 or 70.

peggygee
09-25-2006, 07:53 AM
how do you think your self after 50 years?? i don't know. i just i dont want you be a sad old man, i dont want to be alone, at least have a wife!
thats why i'm thinking now to have a girlfriend and get married... i dont know maybe this is a stupied sound to somebody but thats what i'm thinking right now and thank you

HiiiGH

People are living longer healthier lives. If we take care of ourselves the quality of our life shouldn't be that bad.

In my family(both sides) I have had a few relatives live into 100+, and be pretty okay.

I too would like to grow old, with some one, and just be in rocking chairs in the shade.

Sweet sentiment :)

HiiiGH
09-25-2006, 09:34 AM
ok but i dont talkin about your death what i'm talking about is that i dont want to be alone when i get old
so i'm thinking to have a girlfriend :roll: and let my shemale

HiiiGH

scorpion
09-25-2006, 09:58 AM
In 50 years. Im the same age as Dino Velvet so Im 88 to then. I hope to stil bee living and that I feel fine.
And I also hope that I still get plenty of nice friends.

peggygee
03-19-2007, 09:18 PM
At that point in my life I would be doing more looking back than
looking forward, but I trust that the memories will be good ones.

Fox
03-19-2007, 09:53 PM
I'll be 73 years young then. I'm gonna be great shape (having the body of a fit 45 year old), married with grandchildren and having set out to do most of what I wanted.

The Good Book says that if you plant good seeds that your descendants will receive God's blessing and favor. I plan to do that in my life. I want to instill good values in my children and create a legacy of men who do the right and honorable thing by their families.

Anyway, that's what I see for myself in 50 years.

MrsKellyPierce
03-19-2007, 10:09 PM
CHER

blackmagic
03-19-2007, 10:10 PM
LOL i wanna be freaking DEAD I do not wanna live past 65 at all!! god thats a horrible life

ohioboy
03-19-2007, 10:16 PM
Scientific, my hand, kiss it, robotic lets think optimistic, you prolly missed it watch me dolly-dick it.

oldto77
03-19-2007, 10:20 PM
Easy: just dead and for long !

Aragon21
03-19-2007, 10:39 PM
I have been giving the mortality thing alot of thought lately. Both my grandmothers are over 85 (my mom's mom is 96 bless her.)
But neither of my grandfathers lived past 75, and my dad and 2 of his brothers died before age 60.

I hope to be alive. I hope to be in love. I hope to have friends and family to share it with.

And my grandmothers need a call :cry:

joeboz
03-19-2007, 10:46 PM
In 50 years, I'm gonna be a train wreck, I already had my right shoulder rebuilt and I've got so many things wrong with my neck - I'm not sure I want to live to be 75. I'll go out like Hunter S. Thompson.

Ecstatic
03-19-2007, 11:02 PM
I'll be 105 and looking for some tgirl ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

iloveshemales77
03-19-2007, 11:17 PM
Man, I've just turned 50. Was depressed for weeks before the event. But when it happened, you know what, not a lot changed! Still depressed. My hair's gone, my gums bleed, my ass itches, have trouble climbing the stairs, I can't shoot under 88 and I keep forgeting where I left my car keys.

Signed up for a serious $ 35k cosmetic overhaul and general de-coke tho. So you know what? My dick's still hard and after my makeover, I'm gonna be chasing Tranny skirt big time!!! Girls, watch out, ya better climb those trees if I get near ya!

specialk
03-19-2007, 11:26 PM
I'll be 55 in about 6 weeks....looking forward to retirement at 60-62, and I have plans to relocate and travel alot more. Lot's of photos yet to take, and I might get back into golf :shock: ......then again I must stay healthy or all bets are off!!

iloveshemales77
03-19-2007, 11:28 PM
that's a great avatar specialk...

specialk
03-19-2007, 11:37 PM
that's a great avatar specialk...

Thanks 77...happy you like it

iloveshemales77
03-19-2007, 11:45 PM
trying to figure out how to change my name, 'cos been told "shemale" is not something the girls like to hear...can't figure out how tho. And, I think that avatar was taken in London, I thinkI even I recognise the street! (The yellow lines are a give away)...

peggygee
03-19-2007, 11:58 PM
I'll be 73 years young then. I'm gonna be great shape (having the body of a fit 45 year old), married with grandchildren and having set out to do most of what I wanted.

The Good Book says that if you plant good seeds that your descendants will receive God's blessing and favor. I plan to do that in my life. I want to instill good values in my children and create a legacy of men who do the right and honorable thing by their families.

Anyway, that's what I see for myself in 50 years.

Righteous.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/smiley_handsclap1.gif

arc angel
03-19-2007, 11:59 PM
ask me that when i am 50.

flabbybody
03-20-2007, 12:25 AM
in 50 years, I'll be 101, so I'll be dead.

If you really take care of yourself (lots of cardio and weight training, eat good, take care of your teeth, and don't smoke), you can remain human looking until 75.
after that, things start going wrong very quickly. gimmie 25 more good years and I'll take it right now. Then, I'd like to go in my sleep, preferably next to Kelly so she can inform my family in the morning.

Ecstatic
03-20-2007, 02:20 AM
55 is the new 35, so there!

MrsKellyPierce
03-20-2007, 02:21 AM
in 50 years, I'll be 101, so I'll be dead.

If you really take care of yourself (lots of cardio and weight training, eat good, take care of your teeth, and don't smoke), you can remain human looking until 75.
after that, things start going wrong very quickly. gimmie 25 more good years and I'll take it right now. Then, I'd like to go in my sleep, preferably next to Kelly so she can inform my family in the morning. Awe which Kelly probably not me lol

flabbybody
03-20-2007, 03:47 AM
yea, I meant you KellyShore. even though you'd be kinda old yourself.

as long as you're still like you are now

ohioboy
03-20-2007, 03:49 AM
hahahaha touche

Aragon21
03-20-2007, 03:49 AM
I think that avatar was taken in London, I thinkI even I recognise the street! (The yellow lines are a give away)...

The direction the cars face is a better indication. If it were London the cars parked on the same side as the walker would be facing away from her (unless the whole picture is mirrored...always found it funny when the rings on a person's hands switch from right to left, all because some editor thought it was a more aesthetic way to frame the picture.)

Anywho, regardless of whether I am alive or dead, I know 1 part of my body will always be rock hard. :lol:

MrsKellyPierce
03-20-2007, 04:11 AM
yea, I meant you KellyShore. even though you'd be kinda old yourself.

as long as you're still like you are now I hope to be -- lots of plastic surgery to come from me :lol:

Coroner
03-20-2007, 04:22 AM
50 years..... Iīm off in 30 if I donīt die of cancer or get hit by the tramway. Off like on ICQ but forever.