PDA

View Full Version : Allanah your the best, thanks for a great party.

tommytuu
07-31-2004, 09:17 AM
I had such a great time last night. Allanah you rock baby! And you looked great as always. I'm sure you know I was only kidding about wanting to marry you. Only because I know I'd have to take a number and wait in line. But wouldn't mind an evening together sometime. Doesn't even have to be sex, just dinner and conversation. Your definately a person of quality and substance. I just wish there were more girls like you. Mega,NYCe, Flabby, great meeting you guys. And where did Porsha come from? Haven't seen her in a while. Joanna, I was really happy to meet you also. My only regret was not being able to find Aniyah. Looked for her the whole time I was there. I meet a really hot latin girl named Diana, Brunette, kinda tall. If anyone has info on her or knows her please post it. Counting the days until the next party.

NickTheQuick
12-05-2006, 06:48 AM
Good times

whatsupwithat
12-05-2006, 06:54 AM
What a difference. This can't be the same person.

Legend
12-05-2006, 06:56 AM
I had such a great time last night. Allanah you rock baby! And you looked great as always. I'm sure you know I was only kidding about wanting to marry you. Only because I know I'd have to take a number and wait in line. But wouldn't mind an evening together sometime. Doesn't even have to be sex, just dinner and conversation. Your definately a person of quality and substance. I just wish there were more girls like you. Mega,NYCe, Flabby, great meeting you guys. And where did Porsha come from? Haven't seen her in a while. Joanna, I was really happy to meet you also. My only regret was not being able to find Aniyah. Looked for her the whole time I was there. I meet a really hot latin girl named Diana, Brunette, kinda tall. If anyone has info on her or knows her please post it. Counting the days until the next party.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rupaMVNoXXE

Quinn
12-05-2006, 07:03 AM
LMAO.........

-Quinn

AllanahStarrNYC
12-05-2006, 08:42 AM
LOL TOO MUCH

Kabuki
12-06-2006, 08:41 AM

LMAO...what a change indeed...someone is doing their homework here... digging up skeletons in tommy's closet.