PDA

View Full Version : Club Extra Hollywood FL

BillB
06-27-2017, 11:32 PM
Sorry if I posted in wrong place. If so please move.

So has anyone visited this club in Hollywood Fl.

If so please comment.

LovinThaTSLadiez
06-27-2017, 11:33 PM
I haven't visited that club, but I'd like to the next time I'm there.

snuffy58
06-28-2017, 12:49 AM
I found this link http://www.myclubxtra.com if anyone's interested. Looks interesting :tongue:

CoolAwesomeBXDude
06-28-2017, 01:53 AM
i was there a few weeks ago. that week i went twice, on a wednesday and friday. There was about 20 girls there, all beautiful and all trying to hustle you. Drinks are fair priced. The bartender was a bitch (i wont go into detail why). The entrance fee was cheap too, $5.

Kioji
06-28-2017, 02:41 AM
i was there a few weeks ago. that week i went twice, on a wednesday and friday. There was about 20 girls there, all beautiful and all trying to hustle you. Drinks are fair priced. The bartender was a bitch (i wont go into detail why). The entrance fee was cheap too, $5.

was it fun did you have any fun with the ladies?
also is their actual striping?
would you recommend it to other dudes was thinking about taking a weekend down there cheap flights from Ga to Fort Lauderdale

LovinThaTSLadiez
06-28-2017, 03:01 AM
I'm definitely down! I'm in Hollywood every few months.

CoolAwesomeBXDude
06-28-2017, 03:07 AM
was it fun did you have any fun with the ladies?
also is their actual striping?
would you recommend it to other dudes was thinking about taking a weekend down there cheap flights from Ga to Fort Lauderdale

it wont be fun if you go by yourself. you may want to consider having a wingman tag along.
i could've went home with a couple of the girls... but then my bank account would've felt it the next day.
its basically a trans strip club.

BillB
06-29-2017, 12:08 AM
So how do the girls look. Passable?
What would I expect to spend to have a good time?

CoolAwesomeBXDude
06-29-2017, 03:12 AM
So how do the girls look. Passable?
What would I expect to spend to have a good time?

I'd say about 90 % were passable and then were a couple who after a few drinks they become passable...

I assume the price for dances differs on the girl (like i said they will try to hustle you). I had one dance for 40 and it was one song. I'd say bring like 90 or so.