PDA

View Full Version : Meeting Ladyboys

asad12
06-27-2017, 09:32 PM
Hi guys,

I want to take a trip to meet some ladyboys and I cannot decide between Thailand and Philippines.

To be clear: I am NOT looking for prostitutes.

I want to meet normal ladyboys who do not work in the sex industry and have a "mini relationship" with them during my trip.
I did something similar in Mexico last year where I used Tinder to meet a girl in each city I visited who was my girlfriend for the few days or weeks I would be there. We would have sex, but also go to restaurants and bars, go to tourist sites, go to the cinema etc.

I would like to do the exact same thing in Thailand or Philippines except with ladyboys this time.

So my question for the forum is which country offers the best possibility of meeting non-sex worker ladyboys for short term relationships.

Thanks to anyone with any advice :)

nevada64
06-27-2017, 10:39 PM
Where in Mexico did you travel?

asad12
06-27-2017, 11:30 PM
Many many places. I was there for 3 months.

nevada64
06-28-2017, 02:41 AM
I lived down there for a year. I really liked it. Just curious what places you enjoyed.

Kioji
06-28-2017, 04:52 AM
Hi guys,

I want to take a trip to meet some ladyboys and I cannot decide between Thailand and Philippines.

I want to meet normal ladyboys who do not work in the sex industry and have a "mini relationship" with them during my trip.
I did something similar in Mexico last year where I used Tinder to meet a girl in each city I visited who was my girlfriend for the few days or weeks I would be there. We would have sex, but also go to restaurants and bars, go to tourist sites, go to the cinema etc.

I would like to do the exact same thing in Thailand or Philippines except with ladyboys this time.

So my question for the forum is which country offers the best possibility of meeting non-sex worker ladyboys for short term relationships.

If you choose Thailand use Thaifriendly

nevada64
06-28-2017, 06:14 AM
I second that.

kj312
07-12-2017, 06:02 AM
Hi guys,

Where did you go in Mexico to find that?