PDA

View Full Version : For those of you that were not fans of the Diana Ross look I

AllanahStarrNYC
09-24-2006, 04:26 AM
was sporting recently, I am glad to report that I have put that look to rest and vow never, ever to attempt to go for that Diana Ross/Donna Summer late 70's hair look again. EVER.

Here I am with no make up on @ 10 PM home on a Sat. night. Sans proffesional lighting or camera, photo retouching, or a stitch of make up-just my good, old trusty web cam.

I am sure some of you can sleep better after reading this news. Except DJ who lovvvvvvvvvved my curly hair :lol:

hondarobot
09-24-2006, 04:33 AM
You look really cute.

:)

tsluva
09-24-2006, 04:41 AM
while Allanah's curls have always been so cute,
the long straight, jet-black hair has always been my favor.
nuthin' highlights and brings out the big pretty eyes and facial features
more, IMO.

" touch me in morning" !!

:wink:

AllanahStarrNYC
09-24-2006, 05:07 AM
thanks to both of you -very much ;). i am always changing my look, my hair, my face, my body- u get the point..anyhow, some hair styles have worked really well and others do not. i can not stick to a hair color for more than a few months because i get really bored with it. Anyhoe- this one will stick around for a bit.

hondarobot
09-24-2006, 05:15 AM
Well I think you always look great.

Good night babe.

BlackShemaleLover
09-24-2006, 05:23 AM
As usual, you're cute...

stillies77
09-24-2006, 07:38 AM
you are the cutest ever.

suckseed
09-24-2006, 08:33 AM
If no one's said it, that's a really great head of hair you've got!

greenkb
09-24-2006, 11:55 AM
Dear lady, no matter what you do, be it change your hair colour/style, have yet more surgery, even get bigger ti...... elbows, me and the rest of the people who hang on your every word will still be here to admire you.

on the subject of DJ asia, if he's sad about the loss of your curly hair, just throw on a schoolgirl uniform put your hair in pigtails and send him a few pics. hey, It'll cheer him up no end. :lol:

Kurdy M
09-28-2006, 09:45 AM
See this is what i mean!!! You look very nice without makeup, very pretty indeed. SO YOU DON'T NEED THE LOLO FERRARI OR CARTOON LOOK.
I am tellin' you Allanah, you will ruin your looks if you keep getting bigger breasts. Obviously you are a very smart girl but people won't take you seriously if you try to look like LF. And you are one of the few who can bring people to understand T-girls a bit more.

Lose the LF look and you will be a knockout. Compared to the ones like Yasmin Lee. But that is just me talking.

DJ_Asia
09-28-2006, 12:00 PM
Oh yeah I LLLLLOOOOOVVVEEDDD her curly do....so much that when she was asleep one night I almost suceeded in scalping her so I could wear that hair for myself... :roll:

I love my baby,and she is beautiful no matter if her hair is curly or straight,makeup or no...but I def prefer long dark STRAIGHT hair!

DJ Asia

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-28-2006, 12:13 PM
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000063JZ9.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_V1056709254_.jpg

DST
11-20-2006, 07:44 PM
u look fly , no matter what