PDA

View Full Version : dare that i didnt expect (true story)

sissy_trish
09-23-2006, 04:38 PM
Me my girlfriend and a few of her friends were at home drinking one night when we decided to play a game of truth or dare. This started off with the girls kissing eachother, flashing their boobs etc and the me stripping etc. As we were getting more drunk the dares started getting naughtier and more extreme. Anyway getting to the main part of the story-

It was my dare and the girls said that they had something they had in mind but it involved me being blind folded. I was up 4 anything at this point so i agreed. What happened next though i didnt expect. I was blindfolded and then started feeling nausious and tired.. I must have passed out because i cannot remember anything apart from what happened after i woke up. The blindfold was removed and after my eyes adjusted to the light i saw that i was in an open field bent over with my hands and legs tied to a metal gate. I was also dressed in black stockings, bra, a pink thong and a tiny black mini skirt that barely covered my ass which was now exposed to everyone. I could hear giggling and voices, i looked over my shoulder to see my girlfriend and her friends and two guys. She had a video camera in her hand and was pointing it straight at me. I asked her what the fuck was going on and she said that i was to be punished for getting turned on watching her kiss her friends and for me flirting with them. I went to say something back when one of the guys jumped over the gate and rammed his huge cock in my face, i tried moving away but i could hardly move. The other guy came over and grabbed me by the hair and started moving my head up and down on the others cock. I was choking on it and my eyes were watering and all i could hear were the girls laughing and saying yeah give it to the dirty slut. After a while of this i felt the thong i was wearing pulled down and something cold against my ass, Then the guy pushed a finger in my ass then 2 and started working them in and out, my girlfriend shouted at him that they wanted to see more and said lets see how many the slut can take, 3 then 4 fingers entered my ass, i tried to let out a cry of pain but the other guy just kept on fucking my face. The guy fingering my ass stopped and climbed up on top of me with his feet on the gate then slammed his huge cock straight in2 my now opened up ass, he was holding on to the gate for support and this enabled him to fuck me at a fast and hard pace. I looked over to see the camera still taping and knew that i was being humiliated, how could i ever look at my girlfriend again in the same way knowing that they had seen all this. I must of been fucked for about 30 mins by both of the guys when one of them let out a scream and came up my ass, as he pulled out i felt hot cum dribbling out of my ass and down my legs. The other started wanking his cock and let out a stream of thick cum all over my face. The y then got dressed and got in one of the cars waiting on the road. My girlfriend came over and pushed a piece of paper into my thong and said it was a map to get home, she then untied my legs and hands then retied them behind my back. She then got in the other car and said that i had to find my own way home using the map she had drawn. with that she drove off.

What a slut i felt having to walk in public dressed this way and with cum dripping down my legs. That will teach me 2 flirt with her friends again.

ToyBoy6669
05-04-2007, 07:25 AM
weak sauce