PDA

View Full Version : Shemale Yum launches Cum Shot Mondays

GroobySteven
06-01-2017, 07:58 PM
As requested by the members, we're trying to get more cum shots into the sites. Because of the large array of trans girls models we work with - and the difficulties some models seem to have in cumming, it's difficult to know how scenes are always going to play out - but we also recognise that a large section of fans, are looking for cum shot scenes.

In May we introduced 'Cumshot Mondays' to Shemale Yum. Instead of shooting our usual two sets per shoot (with the second being a cum shot) we're investing in having these scenes shot as a one shoot solo - and choosing models that we know can deliver the money shot.

Lena Kelly, Alexa Scout and Marissa Minx have already been shown - and we have Scarlett Peggings and Chelsea Marie up next.

If you haven't visited Shemale Yum for a while, it's time you took another look. Big changes are being made and we want your input.

http://shemaleyum.com

PS - Cumshot Thursdays coming soon to Black-Tgirls.com

flabbybody
06-05-2017, 05:22 PM
I like this much better than the old days when you had to wait til the girl's second set for her cum shot (even though Vee shot the whole thing in one day)

dunkiex
06-18-2017, 02:35 PM
I like the new design of the site. Yum has really done a great job to take the site to the next level.

bigm25
07-12-2017, 09:06 PM
I think you should do something for the ass lovers, like an ass worship Wednesday... Just an Idea because some videos on sites show a models but for 10 seconds of a 10minute video and for those who are only looking for this portion of the video it can be frustrating to find a good ass video.

LovinThaTSLadiez
07-28-2017, 09:03 PM
I want cum, cum and more cum!

hauna
07-29-2017, 12:21 PM
Just love to suck all the cum from the lovely ladies