PDA

View Full Version : MS ALLANAH ''TURNED IT'' LAST NIGHT..WOW..WHAT A GREAT PARTY

flabbybody
07-30-2004, 06:50 PM
The only problem with these parties is I'm always depressed the next day when they're over. great seeing everyone.

hwbs
07-30-2004, 10:38 PM
just wanna shout out to my boy NYCe 4 helping set up this crazy party in the afternoon, evem though i got attacked by pigeons....damm man no more lifting spaceships 4 me, lol...and remember last night when we were looking 4 drink passes .. and u were like yo we glued evey starr mannnnn!!!!well i missed u after your trip to the lap dance area, lol...well finally home its all over gona try to get some sleep.....
later...... PICKLES

NYCe
07-30-2004, 10:46 PM
*rubs head*
I have the most beautiful hangover right now.
Great party as always. Allanah is great, she's always nervous that the party isn't going to be good or that the turn out isn't going to be amazing, meanwhile each party is bigger and better than the last. I hope she had a good time.

Mega, Flabby, Bigguy. as always great seeing you. Tommyt great meeting you.

PICKLES!!!!! If I see another glow in the dark star I'm gonna throw up. Always!

I must have gave out a jillion flyers last night, hope some of you firsttimers post up.

dinovny
07-31-2004, 07:18 PM
Hey Mega,it was cool meeting you too,wish I would have learned the names of some of the other guys in your crew so I would know who's who when they're posting.It was my first time at one of Allanah's parties and I loved it.I actually have to write an e-mail to her right now before she gets mad at me.