PDA

View Full Version : Putting condom on penis while soft

dumbdumb
05-08-2017, 10:13 AM
I want to try this because its my fantasy to make it grow in my mouth. But i can't do bareback blowjobs because of the STD risk. I only want to do it with condom. Do you think this will work or has anyone tried it before? I will only be giving oral anyway no anal. I want to put on the condom, and slowly want to get into it so thats that.
Also what should i do when she comes if i want to go for a second round of bj? Is it risky to wash it and put on a new condom and go for it again, or should i just not mess with it after the first one if i want to be safe? This will be my first TS and passive experience so i don't know what to do if i want to be on the safe side when i am the one receiving it :o

Ts RedVeX
05-08-2017, 11:41 AM
I do not know what your definition of "safe" so keep in mind that condoms don't protect you from any STD.

Read about STDs or ask someone at your sexual health clinic about them.

Laphroaig
05-08-2017, 12:39 PM
Given your previous question on here (which you never bothered to come back to) http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?98644-Sucking-tgirl-cock&p=1705632#post1705632 have you ever used a condom or even had any kind of sex before?...

Try putting a condom on your own flacid cock first and see how you get on. As Redvex point out, if they don't fit properly (which it won't, unless you're almost the same size flacid as errect), the level of protection is drastically reduced...