PDA

View Full Version : Horrific moment two gay men are thrown off tall building by ISIS

MrFanti
04-30-2017, 06:44 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3198283/Horrific-moment-two-gay-men-thrown-tall-building-ISIS-stoned-baying-mob-including-children.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline

sockratees
04-30-2017, 08:28 AM
No thanks.

Budweiser
05-02-2017, 06:17 AM
The main problem is, all Muslims want to throw all LGBTQ people off of the top of tall buildings and then throw rocks at them until they break their skeleton open and die. :(

giovanni_hotel
05-02-2017, 10:23 AM
The main problem is, all Muslims want to throw all LGBTQ people off of the top of tall buildings and then throw rocks at them until they break their skeleton open and die. :(

Sure. ALL Muslims. Every single last one of them.smh
Stop fear mongering. Most Muslims are moderates and many of them are Westernized. They aren't trying to police what two adults do in the bedroom.

kmersh
05-02-2017, 02:21 PM
Is it horrific? Absolutely!

Am I surprised it happened in ISIS controlled Syria? Absolutely not!

Do all Muslims want to kill Gays? Absolutely not!

Listen bad things happen, they are terrible for sure, but to blame a religion or any group for the actions of some of its members is understandable, but it is incorrect to do so.

natina
05-02-2017, 02:45 PM
Sharia law is likely based on the old testament ,so many followers believe it's just.

PEPE3Z
05-03-2017, 04:53 AM
What you are saying is a lie. The Sharia is based in the Quran and the Hadith.
It has nothing to do with the old testament of the jewish.

Sharia law is likely based on the old testament ,so many followers believe it's just.

Kioji
05-03-2017, 06:04 AM

it's all the same shit it's the same god all based on middle eastern values rooted in Jewish belief
Muslims are just more serious about their religion especially Arabs

gaysian71
05-03-2017, 07:34 AM
If you ask me. Daily Mail is a bunch of pussies. They talk about the video, they show a few stills from the video, then they talk even more about the video. To me that means they are a bunch of pussies. If you want to publish an article of the video, then show us the video. But all they really want to do is make the meek fearful and the crazies enraged. It's nothing more than clickbait.

Religious groups like ISIS do what they do because they are a couple rungs down the evolutionary ladder than the rest of society. And it's not like they are going to stop anytime soon. So in my opinion, it's just a total waste of time to give them any media attention. But that's just me. I guess there are a lot of people who like to read about this shit so they can become more fearful then they already are. Or more enraged then they already are.

SanDiegoPervySage
05-03-2017, 10:44 PM

Ignorant post.

gaysian71
05-04-2017, 12:43 AM
Ignorant post.

I agree. But it's because of reporting like that of Daily Mail. If you read and beleive the shit that some so called news agencies report, you will always be ignorant.

Although I have to admit, I have often thought about this scenario.
If you get a bunch of Islamic nuts and a bunch of Christian nuts together. Then take a group like... Oh let's say all of the members of this website. Then you give all the Islamic and Christian nut piles of stones. The you put all of us members together in a group and tell the nuts to stone us to death for being members of a transgender website. Do you think they would do it? Who do you think would throw the firs stone and why? Do you think the women and children would join in on the fun and festivities?
I'm pretty sure the answer would be yes to the questions. The only answer I don't know for sure is, who would throw the first stone. But I have a feeling I could do something as simple as a coin toss to determine that answer. Whadaya think?

Jericho
05-04-2017, 12:53 AM

While that could have been put better, Which fucking idiot down-thumbed this?
Come on, don't stand there in the shadows....come forward.
Bask in the bright sunlight of your convictions...You fucking idiot!

Jericho
05-04-2017, 12:57 AM
I agree. But it's because of reporting like that of Daily Mail. If you read and beleive the shit that some so called news agencies report, you will always be ignorant.

Although I have to admit, I have often thought about this scenario.
If you get a bunch of Islamic nuts and a bunch of Christian nuts together. Then take a group like... Oh let's say all of the members of this website. Then you give all the Islamic and Christian nut piles of stones. The you put all of us members together in a group and tell the nuts to stone us to death for being members of a transgender website. Do you think they would do it? Who do you think would throw the firs stone and why? Do you think the women and children would join in on the fun and festivities?
I'm pretty sure the answer would be yes to the questions. The only answer I don't know for sure is, who would throw the first stone. But I have a feeling I could do something as simple as a coin toss to determine that answer. Whadaya think?

Fucker on the DL, who else?

Quinfeldt
05-04-2017, 01:35 AM
ALL RELIGIONS ARE BAD!

They're like baking soda (aka Human Ethics). You can make a delicious dessert with it in cakes & cookies, and you can also make bombs with it. All religions pervert the use of baking soda (Human Ethics) for their own group or gang, and insist their use is THE GREATEST BELIEF SYSTEM ON THE PLANET!

Fuck that noise...idiots all who value any religion over HUMAN CHOICES made by and ONLY MADE BY HUMANS!!

gaysian71
05-04-2017, 07:57 AM
Fucker on the DL, who else?

If you are talking about who would throw the first stone. You just might be right.