PDA

View Full Version : Philadelphia/Easton area...where to meet girls?

mtbazz
04-23-2017, 01:02 AM
Title says it all. I'm single, mid 40's and want to meet trans women from this area for fun and friendship...

Really not interested in craigslist...I look at some of the posts on there and wonder if I'd come home with both my kidneys intact. ;)

dakota87
04-23-2017, 07:00 AM
Title says it all. I'm single, mid 40's and want to meet trans women from this area for fun and friendship...

Really not interested in craigslist...I look at some of the posts on there and wonder if I'd come home with both my kidneys intact. ;)
The Gayborhood in Philly is an option. Went there with a tranny friend of mine last Fall and I'd never seen so many Tgirls in one area at the same time. I haven't been back so I don't know if it's like that all the time or not. I'm a bit older than you but I felt a bit out of place as the crowd is quite a bit younger. Nevertheless I met 5 or 6 other tgirls that night

SarahG
05-22-2017, 09:03 AM
Easton is a long way from Philly, its only like 3 counties away lol.

Its like the half way point between Philly & NYC if you get lost and end up not-on the highway anymore.

mtbazz
06-02-2017, 12:47 AM
Easton is a long way from Philly, its only like 3 counties away lol.

Its like the half way point between Philly & NYC if you get lost and end up not-on the highway anymore.

Im in the middle of the two..20-30 minutes from Easton and maybe an hour from CC philly...

Im in a nice quiet rural area but it's also boring as all fuck..