PDA

View Full Version : anorexic tgirls

outlawfred
09-21-2006, 02:49 AM
who is the skinniest shemale?

who is the smallest shemale - height, not dick size?

outlawfred
09-21-2006, 03:48 AM
anyone found a girl skinnier than this cute babe????

AllanahStarrNYC
09-21-2006, 04:11 AM
i think it's VERY disturbing that you think that someone who is anorexic is attractive- and if someone is, i would hope u would be hoping they get better, not waste away to fulfill some sexual fantasy.

being thin is one thing- but dying for it, is another

luko
09-21-2006, 04:55 AM
wow Allanah, thanks for the images ill never get out of my head. fuckin internet gets me again :evil: :D

Jasadin
09-21-2006, 06:03 AM
I got one of those...................so sad :( :arrow:

ezed
09-21-2006, 06:21 AM
Nice size comparison shot. Look at the girl behind her.

tracy
09-21-2006, 01:57 PM
My sister cries everytime she sees a picture of Nicole Richie :(

ptyseminole
09-21-2006, 04:57 PM
well, I truly think that for her own good Mint should gain a couple of pounds, she would look even hotter...

jowwor
09-21-2006, 05:08 PM
well, I truly think that for her own good Mint should gain a couple of pounds, she would look even hotter...

Amen to that... She would definitively look much better. I've seen a few videos on LB-69, and she's way too thin. A body like Areeya would be much better. Mint is very well equipped, so a few extra punds would do her appearance good proportinally.

-Q-

outlawfred
09-21-2006, 08:07 PM
nah - thin is great - the world neads more thin tgirls

AllanahStarrNYC
09-21-2006, 08:11 PM
anorexic poster child Nicole Richie- look how much she has wasted away from the comparison posted before

there might not be a thing as being too rich, but there is definately such a thing as being TOO SKINNY

Perfect exmaple:

outlawfred
09-21-2006, 08:13 PM
that is genuinely hideous - poor girl - I hope she finds some help

AllanahStarrNYC
09-21-2006, 08:15 PM
see fred- i was not being a bitch
but that is what an anorexic looks like-

skinny can be great - and some girls look fab thin, others look better with a little curve but no one looks good anorexic

Dkg
09-21-2006, 08:19 PM
Wow Allanah, you sure are opinionated about this subject. Anyways, I agree with you, being thin is ok but looking like a fucking skeleton is NOT. How could you be attracted to someone who looks like they belong in some kind of horror movie?

Nicole Richie just has personal issues, just like that olsen twin. It's sad how this society has brainwashed some women into thinking that skinny=perfection/beuaty

AllanahStarrNYC
09-21-2006, 08:44 PM
well its an unfair preassure put on women
we all battle with out weight unless we have good genes.

and the preassure to be thinner is quite overwhelming sometimes

yeah everyone has physical types but an eating disorder is a serious dieases

DonPA
09-21-2006, 10:04 PM
anorexic poster child Nicole Richie- look how much she has wasted away from the comparison posted before

there might not be a thing as being too rich, but there is definately such a thing as being TOO SKINNY

Perfect exmaple:

That has got to be photoshopped. She didn't get that damn scrawny.

AllanahStarrNYC
09-21-2006, 10:50 PM
those pictures are true paparazzi pics

RangeHova
09-21-2006, 11:32 PM
It's sad how this society has brainwashed some women into thinking that skinny=perfection/beuaty

It is kind of funny hearing that on this board. WE (I included myself) can get real wrapped up in what looks good to us that we can't see past it. We as men are real qucik to shit on girls who don't fit our mold, you see that clearly here on HA.

Just like some girls will starve themselves, some t-girls will go overboard with the changing themselves to fit some model of what they think guys will like.

Not to say that the changes that girls make to themselves are all about men. It doesn't take long to see the girls who have made (or are making) changes for themselves after a decent one on one talk with them.

AllanahStarrNYC
09-21-2006, 11:54 PM
good point range-

we are all brainwashed culturally to some extent of that is beautiful and what is not.

El Nino
09-22-2006, 02:11 AM
You are so smart Allanah !! Truly. I would love to talk to you in person someday. Too bad I live in Boston :(

hondarobot
09-22-2006, 03:30 AM
That's an actual picture of Nichole Richie!? Holy crap, that's bad news.

Not to make light of anorexia (which she must clearly have) but as a friend of mine once said about a "too skinny" girl:

"Having sex with her would be like shaking a skeleton."

In this case literally. Jeez, eat a sandwich, Nichole.

RangeHova
09-22-2006, 03:42 AM
good point range-

we are all brainwashed culturally to some extent of that is beautiful and what is not.

I can accept it if the brainwashing has you doing healthy things or taking the 'right' routes. And if you are doing it for you. I mean I get up way too friggin early to go touture myself in the gym for the sake of vanity. I don't know how I'd take walkin into a club and NOT gettin the attention of girls. So it ain't just you girls, it goes all ways.

I was just talking earlier today about some of the girls in my area rushing things and going nuts with the first girl that comes along with a needle and some silicone. Not knowing the risk, not knowing the person, just chasing the dream. I understand it but...

Not to be funny but I was using you as an example of a girl that really took the time to do the research, get quality doctors and to go the 'right' routes.

Trogdor
09-22-2006, 04:23 AM

Perfect exmaple:

the doofus behind her could stand to put on a few pounds as well. :lol:

Well, you won't have to worry about anorexic girls here in Detroit.....TRUST ME. Closest to anorexic girls here are girls under 250 pounds. Sadly, you don't see girls like Allanah or such here. :roll:

:idea: Plus think of it this way, for every 1 Nicole Richie or every 1 Callsita Flockheart........there's about 100 Cameren Manheims and Rosie O' Donnels out here.

Trogdor
09-22-2006, 04:31 AM
I can accept it if the brainwashing has you doing healthy things or taking the 'right' routes. And if you are doing it for you. I mean I get up way too friggin early to go touture myself in the gym for the sake of vanity. I don't know how I'd take walkin into a club and NOT gettin the attention of girls. So it ain't just you girls, it goes all ways.

I always train in the gym 3-5 times a week and it's mostly body building stuff. Now I do it for myself, not for the girls ( I don't like being thin as a rail and I like being bigger, stronger and leaner. And I am actually reducing my chances since it seems more girls like skrawny dudes these days like in the rock bands, and look at the toothpicks in GQ these days :P), so yea, guys have it tough too.

Here's an example:

Looks at all the male models out there: Fabio, Tyson Bickfert, Kevin Soro was a model before Hercules and a bunch of others.

You girls are able to get away with having 'plus sized' models and ok, fine, but you will NEVER, EVER, EVER see a plus sized male model. You will never see guys that look like Jim Belushi, Jason Alexander, Wayne Knight, or that guy from the King of Queens ( I STILL wonder to this day why a gorgious chick like that is banging a greasy slob like him :x ) in the pages of clothing magazines and so on. Hell, not even in the K-mart weekly specials. :lol:

vlania t-girl
12-11-2013, 03:18 AM
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/picture.php?albumid=1974&pictureid=14293

Do you like skinny anorexic?There is me

youngblood61
12-11-2013, 03:39 AM
Girls can't believe they look good like this. Nicole Ritchie looks awful.