PDA

View Full Version : Rate my cock (read)

Fernando69
04-16-2017, 11:46 PM
I recently had a humiliating experience with a tranny who I met and she laughed and said my cock was small. And her friend a few weeks later when we were together called it "not tiny but below average" when I asked why she didn't give me a solid answer.

Hi by the way been lurking on these forums for years

Give me a few mins to upload and can I get honest opinion

Shall I post full on Hardon and when it's soft?

Feeling really insecure

Guess how many inches?

Laphroaig
04-17-2017, 12:05 AM
Don't know if you really expect serious answers, but you're probably not as small as you think (see below) and please put it away...:hide-1:

"According to a 2015 study of more than 15,000 men, the average dimensions for an adult penis are:

length: 13.12cm (5.16 inches) when erect
circumference: 11.66cm (4.59 inches) when erect"

http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/penis-health/Pages/penis-size.aspx

petitskinny
04-17-2017, 07:59 AM
What is your height ? It does not look small at all.

A picture fully erected and measured, or beside something everybody know the size could be great to make a better estimation.

Fernando69
04-17-2017, 01:55 PM
Hi! Okay I will do that for you right now sory I fell asleep yesterday.

I am 5 foot 11 inches

Robinhood81
04-17-2017, 10:32 PM
im only 4,5 when erect and very insecure about it :-(

the last woman i was dating said i had nothing to worry about and that i had a nice cock, good size but im still insecure and i know im small :-(

im 6ft6 tall.

for a working woman to say you have a small cock to you i think its wrong, im big too and one TS i saw took the piss out of my man boobs, considering im paying i think this is poor on their part imo

Chaos
04-17-2017, 10:46 PM
for a working woman to say you have a small cock to you i think its wrong, im big too and one TS i saw took the piss out of my man boobs, considering im paying i think this is poor on their part imo

You're paying for sex...not a shower of compliments... If you can't handle criticism don't leave the house. And seriously...it's one person saying this and that sends you into a downward spiral? IF someone told me I had a little dick I'd smile,tell them it does its job,and that they didn't complain when they were on it...Then I'd forget it. No one cares what the wand looks like when the magician is amazing...

hamdasl
04-19-2017, 07:10 PM
When I was racing bikes, we would say: "Its not what you've got, but what you do that matters."

ILuvGurls
04-19-2017, 09:12 PM
:why

jdinny
04-23-2017, 05:53 PM
I recently had a humiliating experience with a tranny who I met and she laughed and said my cock was small. And her friend a few weeks later when we were together called it "not tiny but below average" when I asked why she didn't give me a solid answer.

Hi by the way been lurking on these forums for years

Give me a few mins to upload and can I get honest opinion

Shall I post full on Hardon and when it's soft?

Feeling really insecure

Guess how many inches?

I think your cock looks good.
I have a small cock too. Actually I prefer smaller cocked girls. Love to be able to get it all in my mouth :)

GroobySteven
04-23-2017, 06:03 PM
Oh dear ... I guess if you want to make a guy happy, you're at least helping him.

If you haven't seen a post like this before, I've seen a bunch over the years. This guy obviously gets off on being humiliated on having a small cock. So continue to humiliate him if you want to help to poor fucker out, or ignore him if you'd rather see more interesting things posted.

jdinny
04-23-2017, 07:08 PM
Understood