PDA

View Full Version : Spedius Rule?

Vicki Richter
09-20-2006, 04:30 PM
I think there should be a Spedius rule on HA. The guy comes in here every morning and bumps 20 topics that are totally meaningless. Every day. Why is this allowed? He is spamming the board.

hondarobot
09-20-2006, 05:27 PM
I think the guys drunk.

:P

Honestly, I'd have to agree with Ms. Richter on this one. Logging in to see another Spedius explosion has occured really is getting a bit old.

Dial things down a bit, man.

greenkb
09-20-2006, 06:31 PM
what gets me is that he posts picture after picture after picture. I come here to read threads, not to continuiously look at pics that have been posted on pay sites. Hasn't he read the thread about illegal downloads, where webmaster have commented on how there pics are being posted
it does piss me off when I see full sets of my member only pics posted on other websites the guy needs to be curbed in some way, restrict his uploading of pics somehow.

dgtlmstry
09-20-2006, 06:36 PM
LOL, knew this was coming sooner or later.

Dgtl

NYCe
09-20-2006, 06:52 PM
what gets me is that he posts picture after picture after picture. I come here to read threads, not to continuiously look at pics that have been posted on pay sites. Hasn't he read the thread about illegal downloads, where webmaster have commented on how there pics are being posted
it does piss me off when I see full sets of my member only pics posted on other websites the guy needs to be curbed in some way, restrict his uploading of pics somehow.

Edit: Thanks for the heads up.

panama_red
09-20-2006, 08:35 PM
LMAO, am I the only one who finds it ironic that he's called 'spedius'? Brings about connotations of 'speed'.

patsy1969
09-20-2006, 08:54 PM
I think there should be a Spedius rule on HA. The guy comes in here every morning and bumps 20 topics that are totally meaningless. Every day. Why is this allowed? He is spamming the board.

You are so right; so annoying to see it.

Dkg
09-21-2006, 12:07 AM
"Spedius Rule"

Like that is going to happen.

How about a Vicki Rule. All Vicki related topics must be bumped at a minimum of no less than 3 times a month

RIPLEY
09-21-2006, 02:57 AM
bump

El Nino
09-22-2006, 02:25 AM
I'll cosign the BUMB!

chefmike
02-26-2007, 04:54 PM