PDA

View Full Version : Seanchai is Censoring Me

Jamie Michelle
09-20-2006, 05:45 AM
Below are the posts seanchai doesn't want you to read:

####################

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=11268&start=10

Do you really need to hijack everybody's thread Jamie to bring it down to your own miserable level?
Alison was simply introducing herself and you feel the need to get on your soapbox. If you have an issue with plastic surgery that you want to address here then please, start your own topic on it and let people comment and add their thoughts to it. Stop jumping on other peoples posts when they weren't soliciting anybodys thoughts on cosmetic surgery.
Thank you very much.
seanchai

Please do us all the favor of learning how to read, seanchai. Among other things, Alison Faraday said the following in her original post above:

""
I'm a very excited bunny at the mo, my new website went 'LIVE' yesterday and this time next week I will be under the surgeons knife having my boob job.
""

From the photographic evidence that I have seen, it's rather more common that T-girls get butchered than they get decent boob-jobs.

Now what if I held my comments as you seem to be suggesting, and later on pictures of Ms. Faraday start showing up that look like she'd been put through a meat-grinder? How do you think that would make me feel knowing that I had information that I could have shared with her which could have prevented that fate, yet I remained silent? Moreover, how do you think she would feel having to live with that for the rest of her life? How do you think Dany Evangelista feels--do you think she feels good about her botched boob-job?

Please do us the favour of reading Jamie Michelle, Alison did not say:

""
I'm a very excited bunny at the mo, my new website went 'LIVE' yesterday and this time next week I will be under the surgeons knife having my boob job and I'd like to know what you think of that?
""

I'm sure Alison has researched properly and taken the decision to have her breasts augmented. She didn't ask or solicit your opinion and you give some pretty useless advice based on total negativity which is your usual motto. ...

Speaking the truth is never negativity. Denial is the ultimate negativity, for it is denial of reality (i.e., how people wish things were as opposed to how they actually are) that is the cause of almost all the preventable pain in the world. Until people learn to stop denying reality and come to terms with the world as it actually is, then this will continue to be the case.

... Your information would not and could not prevent the fate of anybody, it's just you're usual self-serving egotistical ramblings.

I've known Danielle for 7 yrs. I thought she looked better pre-breast job but I've never heard her once, since having the operation complain about them or place the blame on anybody who suggested that she didn't have the operation.

That's because she's ashamed. Of course she's not going to make a big deal about it--and hence thereby draw more attention to her shame. What do you expect her to say, "Look at me, World: my breasts are mutilated and disfigured for the rest of my life due to an ignorant choice I made! Aren't I such a freak?!"

If you were that concerned about Alison both her email and her PM were there but that wouldn't have allowed you to interfere with the post and once again infect us with your pessimistic outlook on your life. Please take this thread elsewhere, so people can continue to welcome Alison to the forum.
seanchai

Yes, that's "right": it's "pessimis[m]" to state the obvious now, i.e., the truth. That goes a hell of a long way in explaining a large portion of the world's pathological psychology, whereby if they just think nice thoughts then everything will work out right. But then, things don't thereby work out right. They get worse. Much worse. One can deny reality, but one cannot escape the consequences of it.

And by denying reality, the consequences become all the more severe.

Nor was my post just for Ms. Faraday, but for all who are considering breast augmentation.

And I shall also add that I had some positive advice (in the sense of what one can do as opposed to what to avoid--not to be misunderstood in the sense of some imagined "positive" versus "negative" attitude) to offer for those who are seeking breast augmentation. The below advice is simply derived from my readings concerning breast augmentation as well as looking at the photographic evidence of breast augmentation.

---

From what I've read, going through the navel (belly button) produces the least amount of observable scaring, and is the most advanced method of breast augmentation.

But then you still have the problem of how the breasts hang. So many of them look totally fake due to how they don't hang naturally, i.e., they look like spheres trapped under the skin; the breasts will hang wide appart (or sometimes be too close together); will be too high up on the chest; and/or the nipples will point in weird, unnatural directions.

I think a lot of this has to due with getting breasts that are too big. A T-girl that truly does have really tiny hormone-induced breasts and really feels the need for plastic ones would probably be best off settling for a B-cup (and you have to watch the butchers, as a lot of them have breast-fantasies and so feel the need to up the size without the girl's consent); a C-cup is probably pushing it, from most of the examples that I have seen, and should likely be considered the limit for expecting good results.

Even with all that, it's still no guarantee for good results.

####################

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=11268&start=10

*Takes a brief moment to laugh at resident lunatic before welcoming Alison*

Thank you. By seanchai's own admittance, he avoids truths that are "negative." He wouldn't want to sully his mind like that. It reminds me of Barbara Bush's statement on Good Morning America, March 18, 2003:

""
But why should we hear about body bags, and deaths, and how many, what day it's gonna happen, and how many this or what do you suppose? Or, I mean, it's, it's not relevant. So, why should I waste my beautiful mind on something like that?
""

But the ultimate definition of insanity is non-conformance to reality. Thus, one who avoids reality--particularly "negative" reality--is by definition insane. Thus, seanchai by his own admittance is insane.

Hello, Alison. Welcome, from the other side of "the pond."

-Quinn

GroobySteven
09-20-2006, 05:52 AM
I'm happy you moved these postings to a seperate area where they didn't interfere with Alison's post like previously.

My issue isn't what you think about breast surgery, I really just don't care what you think, you've shown your inanity on this forum many, many times - I think most people are just bored of you. My issue was you hijacked a post with your negative ramblings.

I never stated I avoid truths that are negative, this just wasn't the post for it and we don't need to hear your constant pessisms and negativity.
Whatever screwed up childhood produced you should be taught to all parents in the hope it doesn't happen again.

Just have some respect for other posters without having to hijack their posts with your own agendas. You've obviously little self-respect so I won't appeal to that.

I'd be happy if the owners of this board censored you or cut you off, you add nothing to the forum, excel in taking up bandwidth, space and time and frankly, I think it's disturbing that you seem to feed of the amount people dislike you ... somewhat like the people you claim to be against.

seanchai

Jamie Michelle
09-20-2006, 06:17 AM
I'm happy you moved these postings to a seperate area where they didn't interfere with Alison's post like previously.

My issue isn't what you think about breast surgery, I really just don't care what you think, you've shown your inanity on this forum many, many times - I think most people are just bored of you. My issue was you hijacked a post with your negative ramblings.

I never stated I avoid truths that are negative, this just wasn't the post for it and we don't need to hear your constant pessisms and negativity.
Whatever screwed up childhood produced you should be taught to all parents in the hope it doesn't happen again.

Just have some respect for other posters without having to hijack their posts with your own agendas. You've obviously little self-respect so I won't appeal to that.

I'd be happy if the owners of this board censored you or cut you off, you add nothing to the forum, excel in taking up bandwidth, space and time and frankly, I think it's disturbing that you seem to feed of the amount people dislike you ... somewhat like the people you claim to be against.

seanchai

Spoken like a true censor. Perhaps you ought to apply for a government job. With your skills in censoring people who present arguments too potent to be replied to directly, you ought to be right at home.

And yes, my "negative ramblings": that's always the thing with you. Wouldn't want to be "negative"! Heaven forefend! Anything but that!

Note to myself: must avoid "negativity" at all costs, lest I offend seanchai's sensibilities. Must think of pretty thoughts, even when it means avoiding offering advice that could help a fellow T-girl avert getting a botched boob-job that could very well cause her to mentally suffer for the rest of her life.

And it's not even as if I'm against breast augmentation. What I'm against is *bad* breast augmentations. It's called us T-girls sticking up for each other. If someone doesn't speak out about the butchery that has been inflicted upon my fellow T-girl sisters than who will? I'm not against my sisters getting boob-jobs; what I'm against is them getting *bad* boob-jobs that they never intended.

GroobySteven
09-20-2006, 06:21 AM
It's called us T-girls sticking up for each other. If someone doesn't speak out about the butchery that has been inflicted upon my fellow T-girl sisters than who will?

I apologise, I didn't realise you were a tgirl. I'm sure you do have a lot of sisters on here ready to jump to your defense and thank you for watching out for them.

seanchai

Jamie Michelle
09-20-2006, 06:24 AM
It's called us T-girls sticking up for each other. If someone doesn't speak out about the butchery that has been inflicted upon my fellow T-girl sisters than who will?

I apologise, I didn't realise you were a tgirl. I'm sure you do have a lot of sisters on here ready to jump to your defense and thank you for watching out for them.

seanchai

Which obviously explains your interest in censoring me. Wouldn't want to confuse their pretty little heads with "negative" thoughts, now would we? Lord knows silly little T-girls could never handle that.

So I accept your apology, seanchai.

Jamie Michelle
09-20-2006, 06:54 AM
Which reminds me to ask: does the government have a laboratory in which they breed people like you, seanchai?

I'm just wondering where creatures such as yourself come from. Based upon the supposed classical-liberal (i.e., original liberal, or *libertarian*) principles of which this nation was supposedly founded upon, you are about as anti-American as it gets (again, according to the popular precepts). A creature such as yourself would be far more at home in the former U.S.S.R., or in the present-day Communist China.

So naturally, it is a bit of a wonderment to me how a creature such as yourself came to be.

dgtlmstry
09-20-2006, 06:33 PM
:jawdrop Wow! And so it begins.... :popcorn

Quinn
09-20-2006, 07:08 PM
Let the laughter begin:

Denial is the ultimate negativity, for it is denial of reality (i.e., how people wish things were as opposed to how they actually are) that is the cause of almost all the preventable pain in the world. Until people learn to stop denying reality and come to terms with the world as it actually is, then this will continue to be the case.

You have done a great job of "coming to terms with the world as it actually is" :

You see, this is what Satan wants. This is utlimately the real reason behind certain pharmacueticals being illegal.

Satan doesn't want people being happy. Satan doesn't want people to have fun or to experience pleasure. Satan wants mankind to experience maximal pain, and all the time.

Yes, I understand that me being a flaming faggot makes some people uncomfortable. But so also, it gets me off in knowing that.

The reason is because God has chosen me to be an Archetype. I am that thing which so-called "staight" ideologues fears most.

It's not logically impossible that I could jump to the moon.

Another thing confuses me. Are you a "T-girl" or simply a cross-dressing gay guy:

It's called us T-girls sticking up for each other.

God, I love being a faggot. I'm a cross-dressing, cum-sucking, dick-riding sissy faggot.

Plus I adore fucking pussy more proficiently than any other man alive.

All the people in my neighborhood (which is a purely redneck neighborhood--just the way I like it) know that I am a crossdressing sissy-faggot.

I think Arianna called it spot on.

James is a paranoid schizophrenic with a messiah complex, and needs to be institutionalized imho. It's truely sad that he was allowed by Hung Angels to embarrass himself and the TS community to the extent that he has on this forum.

Here are just two reasons why:

I am a messenger of truth sent by God.

Picture a person on a high dose of acid at the beginning of their trip and wherein they are experiencing a good trip up to that point, and the uncontrollable laughter which they display. Step it down a few degrees (because I am not presently on acid, unfortunately), and you will have a good idea of my laughter.

I am the laughing Buddha. I am the one who knows the beginning from the end. I am the one who can laugh at all the pain of the world, because I know wherefrom we come and where it is that we go. I know our true nature.

I Hope everyone enjoyed the trip through loony land. I know I have. LMAO.......

-Quinn

greenkb
09-20-2006, 07:16 PM
jamie, it looks like you need to get off your soap box and take that holier than thou attitude and stick it where the sun doesn't shine. The girls first post and you go on about being butchered by plastic surgeons just cos she's have implants put in instead of living with her hormone grown tits for the rest of her life. Besides, she's going to harley street to have her procedure done. Harley street is where the best doctors in the world practice medicine, its not some back street clinic.

Seanchai and Arianna are right, your negative attitude towards those who come here to talk does have detrimental effect on the state of Hungangels and the TS community that resides within. Perhaps you should take your t-girl conspiracy theories to "http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/" :lol:

oh yeah! Seanchai, this government lab where your working, do they need any human guinea pigs?? :lol: if so, whats the pay like??

Vicki Richter
09-20-2006, 09:10 PM
I am going to have to agree... You should be censored for hijacking that thread. I demand you publish pictures of your own breasts.

AllanahStarrNYC
09-20-2006, 09:44 PM
Here is a guess...

smoothy
09-20-2006, 09:52 PM
OUCH.... that one gotta hurt... he he

Jasadin
09-20-2006, 10:48 PM
Jamie, why didn't you just say "hey"to her?I mean c'mon it was her first post.

Why not start posts about your views on bad breast jobs,or conspiracy theories,etc..?

Do you wish to seek conflict?I wonder if you like this type attention?

I'm sure you know that you catch more flies with honey.Nobody is gonna read your links when you piss everyone off.Why try to force feed your views?You're typing in vain.I bet most everyone would say you're not quite right.Don't you get it?

truplaya4real
09-21-2006, 08:05 AM
Jamie is typical a guy playing dress up in panties claiming to be a TS. There's no way that's a tranny. I could never imagine him as a hot TGirl. He/she frightens me. He reminds me of some married father of two with a full beared and football player build and a career as a military guy who one day shows up at some shrinks office and says, "i'm really a woman!"

Ashley
09-22-2006, 03:28 AM
truplaya4real:

You have a fucked up view of transgender people. Jamie may be kooky but
its unacceptable to trash someone here because they dont fit your model of femininity. when you insult a trans person for their looks, you trash all of us.

lets leave transphobic rhetoric to the conservatives... they are doing a fine job without you.

TheGuard
09-22-2006, 04:37 AM
Seanchai comes off exceedingly well in this exchange, ironic considering your intent.

Phat
09-22-2006, 05:09 AM
Anyone that's too preoccupied with conspiracy theories to do anything about their 5 o'clock shadow, really can't speak for any TS that I know.

James is a paranoid schizophrenic with a messiah complex, and needs to be institutionalized imho. It's truely sad that he was allowed by Hung Angels to embarrass himself and the TS community to the extent that he has on this forum.

BOOM

John87
09-22-2006, 06:50 PM
im extremely suprised that this has not happened way before now. ever since i have joined i have had the displeasure of seeing what this "guy" says. i sense a ton of emotions you can't express in your real life, which you lavish us with so kindly, i would not be the least bit suprised if speak and spell was what your mom called dad, weeeee all cant be perfect like you seem to think you are, sorry our gramar isnt perfect but if you get the jist of it why waste time pointing it out, that right there is an inferiority complex you feel the need to point out others mistakes or supposed mistakes in your eyes because it gives you a sense of pride maybe or maybe you need to feel beter about things lacking in your real life, ive got relatives like that and there just as dull and predictable. not everything someone says is meant to be an arguement but you seem to revile in the way you can turn the slightest thing into an insult of the person who you feel has mis spoke. and drugs are good and everything but do you realy think that with the current regime thats in power that saying that kind of stuff is a good idea or even talking about it seeing as its as easy as breathing for them to get everything you have said or done online off of it. just as people have the ability to learn i think you have the ability to change and from the looks of it if you keep angering the admins your only choice is going to be to get kicked from the forum.

John87
09-22-2006, 06:54 PM
now back to the masturbation at hand :lol:

John87
09-22-2006, 07:08 PM
everyone needs to behave now :P including me or i will soo break your next shipment from ups i work there IVE GOT THAT POWER .

Zentow386
12-15-2006, 11:36 AM
Let the laughter begin:

Denial is the ultimate negativity, for it is denial of reality (i.e., how people wish things were as opposed to how they actually are) that is the cause of almost all the preventable pain in the world. Until people learn to stop denying reality and come to terms with the world as it actually is, then this will continue to be the case.

You have done a great job of "coming to terms with the world as it actually is" :

You see, this is what Satan wants. This is utlimately the real reason behind certain pharmacueticals being illegal.

Satan doesn't want people being happy. Satan doesn't want people to have fun or to experience pleasure. Satan wants mankind to experience maximal pain, and all the time.

Yes, I understand that me being a flaming faggot makes some people uncomfortable. But so also, it gets me off in knowing that.

The reason is because God has chosen me to be an Archetype. I am that thing which so-called "staight" ideologues fears most.

It's not logically impossible that I could jump to the moon.

Another thing confuses me. Are you a "T-girl" or simply a cross-dressing gay guy:

It's called us T-girls sticking up for each other.

God, I love being a faggot. I'm a cross-dressing, cum-sucking, dick-riding sissy faggot.

Plus I adore fucking pussy more proficiently than any other man alive.

All the people in my neighborhood (which is a purely redneck neighborhood--just the way I like it) know that I am a crossdressing sissy-faggot.

I think Arianna called it spot on.

Here are just two reasons why:

I am a messenger of truth sent by God.

Picture a person on a high dose of acid at the beginning of their trip and wherein they are experiencing a good trip up to that point, and the uncontrollable laughter which they display. Step it down a few degrees (because I am not presently on acid, unfortunately), and you will have a good idea of my laughter.

I am the laughing Buddha. I am the one who knows the beginning from the end. I am the one who can laugh at all the pain of the world, because I know wherefrom we come and where it is that we go. I know our true nature.

I Hope everyone enjoyed the trip through loony land. I know I have. LMAO.......

-Quinn
Maby she has a split personality. One minut she is a T-Girl and the next minut she is a "cross-dressing, cum-sucking, dick-riding sissy faggot."
The only question is which one is the real Jamie?....Its Probably number 2. :roll:

popperluv
12-15-2006, 04:23 PM
WOW QUINN just killed it :twisted:

latrix67
12-15-2006, 05:42 PM
Well,
J.M was added to the shitlist ages ago & thankfully,none of it's posts will EVER be displayed on my PC again!!!

shitlist;

http://www.johnoandsarah.com/shitlist.xpi

How to use the shitlist;

simply save it onto your desktop & drag it over the firefox/netscape to install.
Next to a persons avatar,you should see a 'X'.
Click on it to add the maggot to your shitlist & their drivel will not be displyed onto your pc again!
You'll be prompted with a 'add to shitlist' message.
If you want to read the drivel,click on the 'toggle post'.
Works wth every website forum once installed.