PDA

View Full Version : NUTS! Or what to do with yours when you have them removed

BeardedOne
04-09-2017, 05:56 PM
So...

Dinner conversation last night involved a couple of transbians who'd had orchiectomy and had saved their jewels (As surprisingly many do) and had asked an artist friend of mine if she could preserve them some way, perhaps encased in Lucite.

As they are of the gaming culture, I suggested making them into a set of clear dice. When she said they might be rather large dice, I suggested D 20s. :)

Any thoughts on this? Have any of our gurls saved their bits in creative ways (Or thought of doing so)?

I expect to see my artist friend again later today or this evening and will pass along any thoughts posted before then. Other comments/suggestions will be forwarded later.

DeseosEscandulosos
04-10-2017, 03:46 AM
If you encase them in Lucite and make dice of them, you could hang them from the rear view mirror of your car, instead of fuzzy dice. Large size shouldn't be a problem, since fuzzy dice are also relatively large.

They make plastic nut sacks to hang from the rear bumper or trailer hitch of your automobile. You could hang the real thing.

You could open two thirds of a pawn shop and hang them over the door.

You could hang them as decoration at Christmas parties instead of mistletoe and invite people to kiss you under the balls.

You could use them during astronomy lectures to illustrate the concept of a binary star system.

You could donate them to David Cameron. He lost his after the Brexit vote.

You could make ear pendants out of them.

You could bronze them and use them as door knockers.

You could carry them in your pocket to show to people you think need to grow a pair, so they'll know what they're lacking.

You could keep them for two or three decades, and once you're old, offer to give your least favorite relative the family jewels, but only if they promise to guard them for the rest of their life.

trish
04-10-2017, 05:52 PM
Pour plaster in egg-shaped mold, drop in testicle and let harden. Paint them like Ukrainian Easter eggs and donate them to the next local Easter Egg Hunt...cumming up soon.

Jericho
04-10-2017, 09:34 PM
Make little skinhead outfits for them and keep them on the mantelpiece.

BeardedOne
04-27-2017, 03:34 AM
Excellent suggestions! Keep 'em coming. :)

BJ4TS
04-27-2017, 06:06 PM
My childhood buddy had his tonsils taken out and kept them in a jar of formaldehyde. I guess that would work for the jewels, also.

hamdasl
04-28-2017, 12:32 PM
Hang 'em from the rear view mirror. Like fuzzy dice! ;)

GroobySteven
04-28-2017, 01:52 PM
Excellent suggestions! Keep 'em coming. :)

Eggsellent.

sukumvit boy
04-29-2017, 12:22 AM
Trucknutz.100658610065871006588

BeardedOne
04-29-2017, 02:39 AM
Hang 'em from the rear view mirror. Like fuzzy dice! ;)

I know folx that have gone the nuts-inna-jar route, but these gurls are looking for something different.

tashtaylor
04-29-2017, 05:46 PM
When I have mine done I'd certainly like them as ear pendants!

Jericho
04-29-2017, 06:05 PM
Have them encased in resin and use them as love-eggs!

Jericho
04-29-2017, 07:28 PM
Keep them in a warm dry place and use them as a practical joke at Christmas.....

dakota87
04-30-2017, 02:34 AM
Sauté with a little olive oil chive oregano sea salt ground pepper. serve with squeezed lemon

BeardedOne
05-05-2017, 02:42 AM
Oh! Oh! Oh!

Do NOT go the 'lamb fries' route with this. =:O

We're looking for some constructive, creative long-term ideas here.

No snacking.

BeardedOne
06-22-2017, 04:36 AM
"If you encase them in Lucite and make dice of them, you could hang them from the rear view mirror of your car, instead of fuzzy dice. Large size shouldn't be a problem, since fuzzy dice are also relatively large.

They make plastic nut sacks to hang from the rear bumper or trailer hitch of your automobile. You could hang the real thing.

You could open two thirds of a pawn shop and hang them over the door.

You could hang them as decoration at Christmas parties instead of mistletoe and invite people to kiss you under the balls.

You could use them during astronomy lectures to illustrate the concept of a binary star system.

You could donate them to David Cameron. He lost his after the Brexit vote.

You could make ear pendants out of them.

You could bronze them and use them as door knockers.

You could carry them in your pocket to show to people you think need to grow a pair, so they'll know what they're lacking.

You could keep them for two or three decades, and once you're old, offer to give your least favorite relative the family jewels, but only if they promise to guard them for the rest of their life."

These are priceless suggestions. :)

BeardedOne
02-03-2023, 12:48 AM
Six years later and this thread popped up via a FB memory of the convo I was having with my artist friend. A fun memory and a good laugh. :dancing: