PDA

View Full Version : Seanchai is Censoring Me

Jamie Michelle
09-20-2006, 05:38 AM
Below are the posts seanchai doesn't want you to read:

####################

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=11268&start=10

Do you really need to hijack everybody's thread Jamie to bring it down to your own miserable level?
Alison was simply introducing herself and you feel the need to get on your soapbox. If you have an issue with plastic surgery that you want to address here then please, start your own topic on it and let people comment and add their thoughts to it. Stop jumping on other peoples posts when they weren't soliciting anybodys thoughts on cosmetic surgery.
Thank you very much.
seanchai

Please do us all the favor of learning how to read, seanchai. Among other things, Alison Faraday said the following in her original post above:

""
I'm a very excited bunny at the mo, my new website went 'LIVE' yesterday and this time next week I will be under the surgeons knife having my boob job.
""

From the photographic evidence that I have seen, it's rather more common that T-girls get butchered than they get decent boob-jobs.

Now what if I held my comments as you seem to be suggesting, and later on pictures of Ms. Faraday start showing up that look like she'd been put through a meat-grinder? How do you think that would make me feel knowing that I had information that I could have shared with her which could have prevented that fate, yet I remained silent? Moreover, how do you think she would feel having to live with that for the rest of her life? How do you think Dany Evangelista feels--do you think she feels good about her botched boob-job?

Please do us the favour of reading Jamie Michelle, Alison did not say:

""
I'm a very excited bunny at the mo, my new website went 'LIVE' yesterday and this time next week I will be under the surgeons knife having my boob job and I'd like to know what you think of that?
""

I'm sure Alison has researched properly and taken the decision to have her breasts augmented. She didn't ask or solicit your opinion and you give some pretty useless advice based on total negativity which is your usual motto. ...

Speaking the truth is never negativity. Denial is the ultimate negativity, for it is denial of reality (i.e., how people wish things were as opposed to how they actually are) that is the cause of almost all the preventable pain in the world. Until people learn to stop denying reality and come to terms with the world as it actually is, then this will continue to be the case.

... Your information would not and could not prevent the fate of anybody, it's just you're usual self-serving egotistical ramblings.

I've known Danielle for 7 yrs. I thought she looked better pre-breast job but I've never heard her once, since having the operation complain about them or place the blame on anybody who suggested that she didn't have the operation.

That's because she's ashamed. Of course she's not going to make a big deal about it--and hence thereby draw more attention to her shame. What do you expect her to say, "Look at me, World: my breasts are mutilated and disfigured for the rest of my life due to an ignorant choice I made! Aren't I such a freak?!"

If you were that concerned about Alison both her email and her PM were there but that wouldn't have allowed you to interfere with the post and once again infect us with your pessimistic outlook on your life. Please take this thread elsewhere, so people can continue to welcome Alison to the forum.
seanchai

Yes, that's "right": it's "pessimis[m]" to state the obvious now, i.e., the truth. That goes a hell of a long way in explaining a large portion of the world's pathological psychology, whereby if they just think nice thoughts then everything will work out right. But then, things don't thereby work out right. They get worse. Much worse. One can deny reality, but one cannot escape the consequences of it.

And by denying reality, the consequences become all the more severe.

Nor was my post just for Ms. Faraday, but for all who are considering breast augmentation.

And I shall also add that I had some positive advice (in the sense of what one can do as opposed to what to avoid--not to be misunderstood in the sense of some imagined "positive" versus "negative" attitude) to offer for those who are seeking breast augmentation. The below advice is simply derived from my readings concerning breast augmentation as well as looking at the photographic evidence of breast augmentation.

---

From what I've read, going through the navel (belly button) produces the least amount of observable scaring, and is the most advanced method of breast augmentation.

But then you still have the problem of how the breasts hang. So many of them look totally fake due to how they don't hang naturally, i.e., they look like spheres trapped under the skin; the breasts will hang wide appart (or sometimes be too close together); will be too high up on the chest; and/or the nipples will point in weird, unnatural directions.

I think a lot of this has to due with getting breasts that are too big. A T-girl that truly does have really tiny hormone-induced breasts and really feels the need for plastic ones would probably be best off settling for a B-cup (and you have to watch the butchers, as a lot of them have breast-fantasies and so feel the need to up the size without the girl's consent); a C-cup is probably pushing it, from most of the examples that I have seen, and should likely be considered the limit for expecting good results.

Even with all that, it's still no guarantee for good results.

####################

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=11268&start=10

*Takes a brief moment to laugh at resident lunatic before welcoming Alison*

Thank you. By seanchai's own admittance, he avoids truths that are "negative." He wouldn't want to sully his mind like that. It reminds me of Barbara Bush's statement on Good Morning America, March 18, 2003:

""
But why should we hear about body bags, and deaths, and how many, what day it's gonna happen, and how many this or what do you suppose? Or, I mean, it's, it's not relevant. So, why should I waste my beautiful mind on something like that?
""

But the ultimate definition of insanity is non-conformance to reality. Thus, one who avoids reality--particularly "negative" reality--is by definition insane. Thus, seanchai by his own admittance is insane.

Hello, Alison. Welcome, from the other side of "the pond."

-Quinn

guyone
09-21-2006, 07:44 AM
I hope you don't think I'm out of line but if we're reading your posts how did he censor you? Furthermore why would he?

John87
09-22-2006, 07:05 PM
reality is relative to the observer. insanity is just a differant perspective. bounding yourself to others definitions of things such as where you learnt or deduced the meaning of insanity could also be considered insanity. do crazy people think that they are crazy ?

werwt22
10-31-2006, 07:10 PM
reality is relative to the observer. insanity is just a differant perspective. bounding yourself to others definitions of things such as where you learnt or deduced the meaning of insanity could also be considered insanity. do crazy people think that they are crazy ?

lol nice. sounds like something i'd say.