09-19-2006, 08:15 PM
i regulary buy them just thought someone could share, thats all

Smog Boy
09-19-2006, 08:58 PM
Sorry to say this but:

I bought it
I watched it
I threw it away!

It was on DVD, but I thought the picture quality was awful! The colours looked washed out and weak, like a very cheap production. Oddly, T-Girls pt 1 had a great picture quality and looked great.

sissy_trish
09-19-2006, 08:59 PM
shit really want this dvd, have any other good ones?

Smog Boy
09-19-2006, 09:06 PM
shit really want this dvd, have any other good ones?

Do you live in the UK, Trish? I could get you tons if you do.

sissy_trish
09-19-2006, 09:10 PM
yeah, have u got any on ur pc? share via msn or something?

tsluva
09-22-2006, 08:24 AM
Anabolic really should produce and release more
Tgirl films than they do.
Especially since they would stand a legit chance at
winning Best Transexual film of the Year award
to which i clearly thought Anabolic Tgirl 2 should have
won it last year.
Yasmin returns and makes an admirable performance
in part 3 though nearly as powerful and sensational
as her scene in part 2 ( where she was also " blonde" )

i particularly always love it when Yasmin dominantly
slaps the submissive guys' hands away from
her big cock ( nuthin' but da mouth! ) and part 2
is no different.

it was interesting seeing Nikita topping a big brutha
and the debut of Mia Isabella, who i wish would perform
in more films ( along with Vanilla )
TV Kayla Coxx makes her usual appearance in Anabolic
and it's the usual take a dildo and a cock fuck scenes.

jowwor
09-22-2006, 06:16 PM
I just bought Anabolic T-girl 1 with Jennifer and Mariah (amongst others)... They are simply stunning... I have said it in a few post already... I love Mariah.. Whew, she's hot!

I bought it, but it is available as a torrent.... (but you shoud buy it...;))

-Q-

tsluva
09-23-2006, 08:06 AM
I just bought Anabolic T-girl 1 with Jennifer and Mariah (amongst others)... They are simply stunning... I have said it in a few post already... I love Mariah.. Whew, she's hot!

-Q-

it was New Orleans' Kayla that i enjoyed so much in
Anabolic's first TGirl video.
petite with terrific, tight body tone and nice cock.

She topped bareback and the submissive guy even
took turns sucking her and taking her.
Kayla really put up a lot of energy. i never knew she
was so skillful and had so much stamina.
i often wonder where she is nowadays.

jowwor
09-23-2006, 12:12 PM

-Q-

Yeah, Kayla Coxxx (how many x' are there really;)) She is definitively high in spirit and energy... Very skillful, indeed!

-Q-

YasminLee
09-28-2006, 01:35 AM
she's around sweetie....touring i guess...she's a sweet girl..the guy in the scene with her was her boyfriend at the time. i hired her for the scene and was also their taxi for that scene...it was hard having a regular job lol..but i loved it

tsluva
10-01-2006, 11:31 PM

-Q-

Yeah, Kayla Coxxx (how many x' are there really;)) She is definitively high in spirit and energy... Very skillful, indeed!

-Q-

Kayla, formerly of New Orleans that i'm mentioning
is not to be confused with blonde TV star Kayla Coxx, who has
been in other Anabolic TGirl films and once rumored to have been
involved with hollywood star Charlie Sheen.

Kayla of New Orleans was the one topping her
submissive "boyfriend " bareback in the first film.
A unique scene where she would take turns fucking him
get sucked and return to topping him again several times over.

Yasmin,... thanks a lot for the recent update info on Kayla.

tsluva
10-01-2006, 11:55 PM
she's around sweetie....touring i guess...she's a sweet girl..the guy in the scene with her was her boyfriend at the time. i hired her for the scene and was also their taxi for that scene...it was hard having a regular job lol..but i loved it

please clear up some confusion, i thought it was rumored that
Kayla Coxx was responsible for the casting of performers
on Anabolic Tgirl films ?

YasminLee
10-02-2006, 02:20 AM
WELL I WORK FOR ANABOLIC FOR TWO YEARS...JUST WHEN STARTING TO TRANSITION..MY NAME IS KOSAL....THEN...STILL NOW TO SOME...I HIRED KAYLA FOR THE SCENE. THEN LATER ON I HAD HER DO SOME OF THE INTRO STUFF..I FIGURE SHE WOULD BE NICE TO INTRO THE GIRLS....HER ON CAM PERSONALITY...WHEN WE STARt tgirl 2..by then i was very frustrated dealing with the girls...yeah a few of the girls came from kayla and we pay her a finders fee....but sweetie.. i was the one sitting in the initial meeting getting started with anabolic

MiaIsabella1985
10-03-2006, 08:21 AM
Im just curious as to what the guys really think about the movie what you thought was good and bad about it honestly> i heard a lot about how you guys enjoyed Miss Lees and my performance in TG three but havnt heard much about what the guys who buy these projects think of it and my performance in shemalestrokers>com and SHE MALE Strokers seventeen the movie You can also check out the commercial for Taste Honey Inc. first release WANT SOME HONEY? ON YOUTUBE,COM here is the link

also giving my tour dates Enjoy Boys! ! !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pqplrxcIB0

please click link to view

WendyWilliams
10-03-2006, 08:34 AM
Here is AVN's review of Tgirls3:

Review Score: AAA1/2
Review: For the most part, all tranny features are pretty much the same. You get lucky if there's anything to speak of. For the most part, that is. T-Girls 3 is pretty much the same, save one VERY hot scene that saves this from being just another she-male feature.

The scene, featuring Luscious Lopez and Kayla Coxx, involves Lopez, a girl, Coxx, a tranny, and two guys getting it on. This is a whirl of sex organs and gender identity gone wild, and the scene is hot, to boot. Coxx is a pretty transvestite, and is even game enough to go down on Lopez's pussy. Nice.

The rest, unfortunately, is kind of tepid. However, if she-males are your thing, you should be quite content with the one great scene here.

Retailing: One very hot scene makes it worth stocking.

DVD Extras: Behind the Scenes, Fetish Menus, Still Galleries

Shemale Strokers 17:

AVN Score: AA1/2
Review: Given that there’s not much creativity a director can inject into solo stroke material, perhaps SMS17 should have focused less on where the jizz is unloaded (cups/mirrors/shoes/etc.) and more on maintaining a consistent level of heat.

At least all the gals stiffen up. Yet aside from trannies who spooge into props, there are others who simply shoot blanks! If they hadn’t mentioned that they were cumming, no one would be the wiser. All in all, a bland entry in the series.

Retailing: Habitual fans might be more forgiving.

YasminLee
10-05-2006, 03:32 AM
mia hun...forget what avn thinks...they're to political and don't really represent the buyers and their opinion...my feed back about this video was u and me pretty much put that video on the hot list...u did an amazing job hun.....

WendyWilliams
10-05-2006, 03:50 AM
Well actually the reviews have nothing to do with "political" its the awards and the business behind the doors........Actually if you seriously think that distribution buyers dont pay attention to the reviews you seriously DONT know the business..............I know of several large distribution companies who feel that AVN whether political or not are the only guide we have in the industry. I only posted the reviews it doesnt reflect my opinion because I have only seen the one I was in.

Wendy

truplaya4real
10-05-2006, 03:53 AM
WW posted that to be condescending and to stir up shit. Seriously who cares. She can't handle that other people like other videos besides hers.

GroobySteven
10-05-2006, 03:55 AM
How does it get rated 3.5 stars (is 4 the max or 5, I forget?) when it's given a pretty below average review? I've never figured that out on AVN?
Do you think the buyers, buy them on the stars or the reviews?

As Wendy retailers/distributors do look at the reviews but if you can get a good branding or they've sold your stuff before then it will resell. Our stuff may not be for everyone but we get retailers requesting when the new Shemale Yum/Tony Vee/Buddy Wood stuff is coming out so I think the reviews are more important for new series and releases. Unless you're getting a 1 star or something.
seanchai

WendyWilliams
10-05-2006, 04:31 AM
I agree as soon as you become "reliable" then stores stop looking solely on reviews, and as you said sadly sometimes the "review" can be iffy.

And Yasmeen I loved our conversation youhave a new fan here as a person :) thanks for the talk

meleaky
10-05-2006, 08:12 AM
I really liked the anobolic t-girl series, Although taboo, the bareback scenes were fantastic. T-girls 3 was exceptional. Yasmin Lee is amazing along with Mia. I'd like to see more bottom action with those two. The dvd rates a ten out of ten with me.

tsluva
10-19-2006, 06:12 AM
i just wonder if there will be an Anabolic T-Girls 4
in the making.

josh
10-19-2006, 07:06 AM
no....anabolic can the series...

tsluva
10-25-2006, 06:15 AM
WELL I WORK FOR ANABOLIC FOR TWO YEARS...JUST WHEN STARTING TO TRANSITION..MY NAME IS KOSAL....THEN...STILL NOW TO SOME...I HIRED KAYLA FOR THE SCENE. THEN LATER ON I HAD HER DO SOME OF THE INTRO STUFF..I FIGURE SHE WOULD BE NICE TO INTRO THE GIRLS....HER ON CAM PERSONALITY...WHEN WE STARt tgirl 2..by then i was very frustrated dealing with the girls...yeah a few of the girls came from kayla and we pay her a finders fee....but sweetie.. i was the one sitting in the initial meeting getting started with anabolic

no....anabolic can the series...

if that's so ( no more Anabolic Tgirl films) ...then i wonder
if it's related to Yasmin mentioned early
about being able to ( or unable to ) with work with the girls on stage.

maybe all the more impress with how Silvera, Devil Films,
Grooby Productions and are able to
fish out and find model performers comfortable
enough to work with .... perhaps this is also yet another
reason ( besides the cheaper expenses) why studios prefer
to seek out the brazillian and asian girls from afar.

WendyWilliams
10-25-2006, 06:42 AM
There are 3 reasons why they chose not to continue the series HOWEVER I was just approached to work for them but they are going too shoot primarily out of the U.S.

Su the Director was married to one of the owners of Anabolic and after their divource she didnt remain on and no other Directors wanted to shoot this genre, next the owners said the budget was double of some of his top "straight titles" therefore rather spend the money towards other productions, they currently moved to a bigger location, etccc.

Ill keep you updated if I hear anything else.