PDA

View Full Version : Some New Art

Yasmin Lee Fan
03-18-2017, 09:14 PM
Here is some new art I recently completed. They are both acrylic on canvas and I did them as practice. I'm learning how to paint with acrylics without an airbrush. Nothing against airbrushing , I just got tired of it. The all blue one is Venus Lux and the other one is no one in particular. I call it " Blue Dreams"

ILuvGurls
03-18-2017, 10:30 PM
Very good stuff ...especially like the Venus drawing, I could fall right into that pic.

post more...

gmb
03-18-2017, 10:52 PM
Second pic reminds me of a mural you'd see on NY's Lower East Side...

Yasmin Lee Fan
03-18-2017, 11:07 PM
Very good stuff ...especially like the Venus drawing, I could fall right into that pic.

post more...

Thank You. I'm working on an oil painting of Nicolly Navarro that is almost finished. I'll post it soon. I also have an idea for a painting of Chanel Santini Will probabaly do it next.

Yasmin Lee Fan
03-29-2017, 02:05 AM
i just finished this painting, acrylic on canvas.

EZWind
03-29-2017, 09:14 AM
Nice work YazFan....myself I've been mostly working with ones and zeros these last few years...you might be inspiring me to pick up a brush again with this stuff

Yasmin Lee Fan
03-30-2017, 12:39 AM
Nice work YazFan....myself I've been mostly working with ones and zeros these last few years...you might be inspiring me to pick up a brush again with this stuff

Thanks for your comment. Maybe one day I'll try the ones and zeros, but I just like the feel of the brush and the smell of the paint, again thanks for your kind words and thanks for looking.

Yasmin Lee Fan
07-15-2017, 01:53 AM
I did this little acrylic painting awhile back . I call it " Fun in a Booth ".

ILuvGurls
07-19-2017, 03:56 PM
Great stuff...:claps

post more when you have them