PDA

View Full Version : FETISH FANATIC 4 (VICKY RICTER/DANIELLE FOXXX PLEASE READ)

rusty young
09-18-2006, 08:04 PM
JUST BOUGHT FETISH FANATIC 4, WHICH HAS A SCENCE WITH BELLADONNA, VICKIE AND DANIELLE FOXX, HAS ANYONE SEEN IT AND HOW GOOD IS IT, WOULDNT MIND HEARING FROM VICKIE OR DANIELLE WHAT THEY THOUGHT OF IT.

rusty young
09-18-2006, 08:05 PM
SORRY I SPELT YOUR NAME WRONG VICK

greenkb
09-18-2006, 08:51 PM
the vicki, danielle and belladonna scene is outstanding. Problem is there's not much of vicki in the scene, its mainly all bella and danielle.

NickTheQuick
09-18-2006, 10:21 PM
I give the scene with Danielle and Vicki about a 4 out of 10. The rest of the movie is pure crap.

Lobo
09-19-2006, 12:25 AM
I didn't like this flick either. The Belladonna/Vicki/Danielle scene was okay but nothing special. Bella's not looking all that great these days and I'm not the biggest fan of Danielles look, never have been.
If you want to see a better scene check out Belladonna with Vanity in one of the earlier Fetish Fanatic movies (#3 I think). Bella doesn't look nearly as rough/butchy in that one and Vanity throws her a pretty good fucking.

hondarobot
09-19-2006, 03:55 AM
Looks to me to be a great scene. I haven't seen the video yet, but it looks like all the girls had a good time and shot a great scene.

Three super hot girls. I'm checking out the video as soon as I get the chance.

kukm4
09-19-2006, 04:45 AM
IIRC, I think vicki said she felt she did not do her best job and that this was not her best scene/work. Looking at the names involved I dont see how it could not be a good scene. I'll def. have get this and judge for my self :)

Thanks for the stills NickTheQuick

Vicki Richter
09-19-2006, 05:41 AM
No I wasn't too happy with my scene. It could have been a lot better. For the same reason's you don't see a lot of me in TS GB #9, you don't see a lot of me in this movie. I would say the two scenes were comparable from my personal performance in either of them. When I'm having performance issues, I don't even want to be in front of the camera and when I feel the scene is going on without me I get big-time performance anxiety. Danielle and Bella were doing great stuff so I just stayed out of the way. Danielle doesn't pop at the end, but I do. Between the two of us we have a complete scene but it wasn't the threeway it was supposed to be.

Kramer
09-19-2006, 06:27 AM
Hey Vicki, a few months ago, didnt you say you had a scene with Belladonna, and she fucked you good with a strap-on? And something about you squirting fluid out your ass? Tell me im not dreaming.

I was looking foward to this scene, only to be dissappointed. What gives?

Kramer
09-19-2006, 11:17 PM
bump it.

Vicki Richter
09-19-2006, 11:59 PM
Hey Vicki, a few months ago, didnt you say you had a scene with Belladonna, and she fucked you good with a strap-on? And something about you squirting fluid out your ass? Tell me im not dreaming.

Originally Bella and I planned to do two scenes. The first day where we were going to work together, my AIM test was late (due to their fuckup) and we couldn't work together and do the 1 on 1 scene. So Bella offered a "web only" scene with her and I which would be in addition to the two other scenes. So we did that. There was no penetration, but we both used toys on each other, etc.

Then I did my Danielle, Bella, Vicki scene. I thought it was a terrible performance on my part. I couldn't get turned on, and I've already commented on that above. I took a rate less than our agreed upon rate at my own request. I've never done that before. So basically, I think Bella decided to cut her losses and not film me in a 3rd scene as we originally planned.

Also keep in mind that Bella was originally going to release a shemale movie. That obviously changed when she started putting the scenes in to Fetish Fantastic. I believe she might have just decided to stop working with shemales after that scene with Danielle and I. It's just a guess, but I don't know what else to think. I think she did call Danielle back to take the slot she originally offered to me on the shemale DVD and Danielle, decided she wasn't going to work with GG's anymore, just didn't call her back.

Kramer
09-20-2006, 06:18 AM
Originally Bella and I planned to do two scenes. The first day where we were going to work together, my AIM test was late (due to their fuckup) and we couldn't work together and do the 1 on 1 scene. So Bella offered a "web only" scene with her and I which would be in addition to the two other scenes. So we did that. There was no penetration, but we both used toys on each other, etc.

Do you know where we can enjoy that scene???

Thanks for the response. 8)

rusty young
09-20-2006, 04:19 PM
RIGHT I JUST HAD A WANK WHICH LASTED OVER 5 HOURS, WHILIST WATCHING FETISH FANATIC 4 AND I LOVED THE WHOLE FUCKING FILM. I HAVE NEVER CUM LIKE THAT IN MY LIFE, I BLEW A LOAD OVER MY SHOULDER, IM TALKING ABOUT 6 FOOT OVER MY SHOULDER, I COULDNT STOP CUMMING, I HAD TO SCREAM LIKE FUCK!!!!!!!! BY THE WAY IF YOU WANK FOR THAT LONG YOUR BALLS START TO HURT LIKE SOMEONE HAS KICKED EM, AND THEN AFTERWARDS I FELT AS IF I HAD TO PISS AND I COULDNT, FUCKING INTENSE. I DECIDED TO BLOW MY LOAD OVER VICKIS SCENCE, TRUST ME PEPS IT IS FUCKING AMAZING, WELL I THINK IT IS. THE BEHIND THE SCENCES SHIT IS THE BEST WHEN DANIELLE SUCKS OFF VICKI (AKA COBRA HEAD AS YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHEN YOU SEE THE FILM) VICKI YOU ROCKED ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU FUCKED BELLA, YOUR COCK LOOKS SO MUCH FATTER WHEN SHES ON TOP, I LOVE YOUR COCK. BY THE WAY PEOPLE DANIELLES COCK IS SERIOUSLY P H A T!!!!!!

Solitary Brother
09-21-2006, 05:32 AM

Then I did my Danielle, Bella, Vicki scene. I thought it was a terrible performance on my part. I couldn't get turned on, and I've already commented on that above. I took a rate less than our agreed upon rate at my own request. I've never done that before. So basically, I think Bella decided to cut her losses and not film me in a 3rd scene as we originally planned.

Also keep in mind that Bella was originally going to release a shemale movie. That obviously changed when she started putting the scenes in to Fetish Fantastic. I believe she might have just decided to stop working with shemales after that scene with Danielle and I. It's just a guess, but I don't know what else to think. I think she did call Danielle back to take the slot she originally offered to me on the shemale DVD and Danielle, decided she wasn't going to work with GG's anymore, just didn't call her back.

I think its GREAT that bella DIDNT make a shemale movie and instead incorporated your scenes in with her lesbian stuff.
I wont preach or anything but the way it worked out is for the best.
I love ALL of bellas stuff.
Her lesbian scenes are VERY strong at a time when girl/girl is seen as "old hat".

tsloverdave
09-24-2006, 02:55 PM
hi all,

While i have not seen the movie above. if you would like to see a great scene with vicki and danielle..( WHO WOULDN'T) and a GG, check out the scene from All American She-Male Road Trip # 9.... for those of you who have seen the movie i'm sure you will agree.....

hope everyone is well

dave
xoxo

Fockzilla
12-06-2006, 09:25 PM
I saw this scene and I honestly have to say that I enjoyed other scenes in the movie more than the one with Vicki and Danielle. And its not like this is the greatest video or anything, but its definitely worth watching at least once.

needsum
12-06-2006, 10:30 PM
Holy Shitt! Vicki, that avatar picture is fucking HOTTTT!

wombat33
12-07-2006, 04:45 AM

MOST DECENT OF YOU AND SO HONEST. I THINK IT IS GREAT THAT YOU ASWER WITH SUCK HONESTY AND ARE FAIR TO ALL OF US CURIOUS FOLKS.

HATS OFF AND I AM SURE YOU WILL BE AS WILD AS EVER IN THE NEXT FILM YOU SHOOT.