PDA

View Full Version : Curious About General Tastes

b_dan
03-11-2017, 04:27 AM
This is my first thread. I have a story in the stories section that is true lol go check it out! It appears that some of you are only interested in very fem bottoms, others is very fem tops, as well as in between. For those that are in between, my question is this. Are you gay/bi, or just so interested in feminization that all are welcome? No judgment, no anything. I am progressive in every manner, just curious about the mentality behind our desires. I am personally only into females and very fem tops/bottoms. What about you?

mrxx
03-12-2017, 12:08 AM
I think only men interested in fem bottoms are truly seeking trans girls as girls and as femenine and they see them as women

The ones who seek to get fucked in the ass by fem tops are just faggots, gay (gay in the broad term of the word, men seeking penis to get fucked hard)

No problem with that though for me, i respect them

And what's more, trans girls see themselves as GIRLS, they seek to be threated as women, most of them want STRAIGHT men, just like women do, i doubt most of them like to be told to fuck a guy in the ass, that is contrary to a womens nature, besides i think is a turnoff for most of them to be asked to fuck these who call themselves "straight men" who are so eager to have a dick in their ass

Most trans girls seek straight men and expect straight men to threat them and fuck them like real women, they don't really like these faggots

They like real men

LovinThaTSLadiez
03-13-2017, 01:55 AM
I'm definitely bi. I have rarely in my life been attracted to anyone who refers to himself as a "he", but if feminine enough, so be it. I am attracted to femininity. I love cock and pussy. I will say this, I enjoy sex with a feminine person with a cock more than one with a pussy because there are so many more options in the bedroom.

smoothboi
03-14-2017, 03:01 AM
I typically go by queer but I'm probably on the homo side of it now. I like fit, natural TGs, but I've gotten into smooth (shaved) men like myself. I was never into big fake tits and ass, and I never liked pussy that much either.

Kioji
03-14-2017, 11:27 AM
Strongly prefer the Latina type, over done huge asses, big tits, very curvy, and huge lips. Honestly not to into the "cute" ones I like them sexy. Flat-chest is pretty unacceptable for me from cis and trans women. Too skinny is also just unattractive.

Girls I like range from very passable to obviously trans but still hot no bricks or hons though.

A penis is only attractive when a trans girl is attached to it I find twinks and new transistioners unattractive doesn't matter if they are very fem just not attractive to me.

My concern is chiefly with looks and voice not femininity per se, although i prefer a feminine trans girl in personality but i even like kind of butch cis women especially when they have huge tits and short hair.

With the voice though i also give a pass to many latina girls as my native language is not latin/romance derived and so their voices to me are just trans voices i guess nothing odd about them. Brazilian girls sound the best to me o average.

As far as my sexuality goes I don't care what people think of me as, I like trans and cis women but prefer trans women that is all that's my sexuality do with that what you will.

joesocalif
03-14-2017, 11:46 AM
I love all combinations of gurls. As soon as I think someone's the hottest some other comes around. For example, a thread called " punkers and goths". Sexy sexy sexy.

BlüeKarma
03-15-2017, 05:58 AM
I think the term is pansexual, I like who I like no matter what sex/gender they happen to be.

Chaos
03-15-2017, 08:11 PM
I'm attracted to femininity. I like who I like,and labels are for food,drugs,and dry cleaning.... :D

BatMasterson
03-15-2017, 10:18 PM
My preferences are slender girls in the early transition phase before a breast job and the cartoonizing that so many fall into, then very passable but naturally feminine-looking, then certain select andro-looking girls. And I like the black girls.

gaysian71
03-15-2017, 11:13 PM
I think only men interested in fem bottoms are truly seeking trans girls as girls and as femenine and they see them as women

The ones who seek to get fucked in the ass by fem tops are just faggots, gay (gay in the broad term of the word, men seeking penis to get fucked hard)

And what's more, trans girls see themselves as GIRLS, they seek to be threated as women, most of them want STRAIGHT men, just like women do, i doubt most of them like to be told to fuck a guy in the ass, that is contrary to a womens nature, besides i think is a turnoff for most of them to be asked to fuck these who call themselves "straight men" who are so eager to have a dick in their ass

Most trans girls seek straight men and expect straight men to threat them and fuck them like real women, they don't really like these faggots

They like real men

You respect them but you call them faggots. What a faggot ypu are.:D

gaysian71
03-15-2017, 11:17 PM
I like them all. Some of the girls I have been with have been top, bottom and versatile. All are great depending on my mood. And some of the girls have been extremely feminine. But some have been more masculine and everything in between. All have been both beautiful and sexy in their own way. Or should I say "Depending on my mood."

Chaos
03-16-2017, 01:06 AM

They like real men
I look at it this way:
1) You're an idiot,shut your mouth.
2)You have no respect,shut your mouth.
3)You don't have clue one what you're talking about,shut your mouth.
4)You're trying to speak for people you couldn't possibly understand,shut your mouth.
5) SHUT.YOUR.MOUTH.

You assume an awful lot for someone who respects women of any kind....

CoolAwesomeBXDude
03-16-2017, 02:46 AM
I'm attracted to femininity. I like who I like,and labels are for food,drugs,and dry cleaning.... :D

ditto

joesocalif
03-16-2017, 06:42 AM
I look at it this way:
1) You're an idiot,shut your mouth.
2)You have no respect,shut your mouth.
3)You don't have clue one what you're talking about,shut your mouth.
4)You're trying to speak for people you couldn't possibly understand,shut your mouth.
5) SHUT.YOUR.MOUTH.

You assume an awful lot for someone who respects women of any kind....

Very well said.

Wendy Summers
03-16-2017, 02:49 PM
My decision tree is as follows when I meet someone:

Do I believe them to be disease free?

If no, then End. Else

If they are a top, would I let them put their dick in me?

If Yes, then Fuck. Else

If they are a bottom, would I put my dick in them?

If Yes, then Fuck. Else

Am I really horny?

If Yes, then Fuck. Else

Am I really bored?

If Yes, then Fuck. Else

Fuck.

Gillian
03-16-2017, 03:38 PM
So romantically put ... :wink:

Jericho
03-16-2017, 09:44 PM
And we've descended into Nerd Rap! :dead-1:

blackchubby38
03-16-2017, 10:47 PM
This really should be on a Hallmark card.

If no, then End. Else

If Yes, then Fuck. Else

If Yes, then Fuck. Else

Am I really horny?

If Yes, then Fuck. Else

Am I really bored?

If Yes, then Fuck. Else

Fuck.

b_dan
03-16-2017, 11:23 PM
To all of you, good replies. Everyone, even the negative responder, is welcome to share their, evidently in the negative, myopic, opinion ;) . Well said, Wendy. It is fascinating though that ever human could answer each of those questions differently in an infinite situation. Those who succumb to old world predispositions are truly missing out life and possibly limiting their pleasures.

If no, then End. Else

If Yes, then Fuck. Else

If Yes, then Fuck. Else

Am I really horny?

If Yes, then Fuck. Else

Am I really bored?

If Yes, then Fuck. Else

Fuck.

Wendy Summers
03-17-2017, 11:43 PM
This really should be on a Hallmark card.

I have thought about launching my own line of greeting cards.

I pitched a Condolences card that had a nice picture of me in Black on the front with the text "I'm so sorry for your loss"

When you opened it, a paper penis popped up and there was a picture of me naked. "I know this will make you feel better."

Did I have a hit?

blackchubby38
03-18-2017, 01:27 AM
I have thought about launching my own line of greeting cards.

I pitched a Condolences card that had a nice picture of me in Black on the front with the text "I'm so sorry for your loss"

When you opened it, a paper penis popped up and there was a picture of me naked. "I know this will make you feel better."

Did I have a hit?

While condolences aren't in order for the day that I have had, I certainly feel better having read it.