PDA

View Full Version : Rove Blew CIA Agent's Cover(Huff.Post)LOLAlert

White_Male_Canada
09-17-2006, 06:46 AM
Ahh,the good old days,when suckers and neo-marxists drank the Kool-aid

:P :lol: :o :D :P :lol: :o :D :P :lol: :o :D :P

Rove Blew CIA Agent's Cover
I revealed in yesterday's taping of the McLaughlin Group that Time magazine's emails will reveal that Karl Rove was Matt Cooper's source. I have known this for months but didn't want to say it at a time that would risk me getting dragged into the grand jury.

McLaughlin is seen in some markets on Friday night, so some websites have picked it up, including Drudge, but I don't expect it to have much impact because McLaughlin is not considered a news show and it will be pre-empted in the big markets on Sunday because of tennis.

Since I revealed the big scoop, I have had it reconfirmed by yet another highly authoritative source. Too many people know this. It should break wide open this week. I know Newsweek is working on an 'It's Rove!' story and will probably break it tomorrow.

Lawrence O'Donnell 07/02/05

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/theblog/archive/lawrence-odonnell/rove-blew-cia-agents-cov_3556.html

thombergeron
09-18-2006, 10:42 PM
O'Donnell has spent a lot of time in Washington and has good sources, so it wasn't too surprising when this turned out to be true.