PDA

View Full Version : Patricia Araujo IS in London - eating humble pie...

GroobySteven
09-17-2006, 06:26 AM
Ok I fecked up. I recently stated in response to a question on here that no way was Patricia Araujo in London.
My friend, Louie Damazo just got me on IM and sure enough, it is Patricia, Brazilian superstar and she is in London, UK.

So if you do want to contact this superstar - you can get the number:
http://www.real-tgirls.com/model.php?mid=934

See all her sets on http://www.brazilian-transsexuals.com

See her on VOD
http://www.groobyvod.com/video/68787/Shemale-Yum-Takes-On-Brazilian-Transsexuals-Episode-3/?CLICK=121081%2C1%2Chm_rs&custom_theater=5649

Now leave me alone while I eat my humble pie...

seanchai

Phat
09-17-2006, 06:27 AM

SidChromeAU
09-17-2006, 07:53 AM
It took you poms 18 years to win back the Ashes - don't you think you're all getting just a little ahead of yourselves? Last year should have been an absolute bloodbath, yet you only just won the series. Credit where it is due, but it was hardly convincing. When you can put together an 18 year winning streak, then start with all of the racist crap that you lot pile on us, until then, just shut the fuck up.

GroobySteven
09-17-2006, 08:40 AM
Oooooh touchy - handbags at ten paces dahling.

A first, an Aussie without a sense of humour. Boo-effing-hoo, Sid. It was the only image I could find fast with humble pie on and thought it was slightly amusing, cricket is not my thing.

I tried to find an image with "eating my hat" but all I could find was this...

seanchai

smoothy
09-17-2006, 12:15 PM
LMFAO... not very sensitive but howlingly funny. :D :D

SidChromeAU
09-17-2006, 05:14 PM
It's pretty clear that cricket is not any pom's thing.

Dkg
09-17-2006, 05:17 PM
Seanchi, I guess that's supposed to be funny but I'm not quite laughing, although I did smirk.

masq
09-17-2006, 05:32 PM
Extremely bad taste to make fun of someone dying in agony.

tracy
09-17-2006, 09:38 PM
Senchai your a fucking stupid if you think that is funny!

GroobySteven
09-17-2006, 09:59 PM
Senchai your a fucking stupid if you think that is funny!

It's absolutely hilarious as it's obviously stupid and ridiculous. Instead of getting incensed about this, go and look around you and complain about something that made a difference. ARSE.
seanchai

Penny uk
09-17-2006, 10:05 PM
Who gives a fuck about cricket SidChrome

BeardedOne
09-17-2006, 10:45 PM
Wait, how can Patricia be in London =and= New Castle, Delaware, USA at the same time?

You don't think those dating sites are lieing, do you? :lol:

Penny uk
09-17-2006, 10:47 PM
A dating site lie?!! A shocking claim!!!

Triggy
09-18-2006, 02:22 AM
Nothing offensive about this though..?

BeardedOne
09-18-2006, 02:44 AM
Nothing offensive about this though..?

Oh. OH! =OH!=

That's just fucking bad.

Funny, but bad.

GroobySteven
09-18-2006, 02:46 AM
Wait, how can Patricia be in London =and= New Castle, Delaware, USA at the same time?

You don't think those dating sites are lieing, do you? :lol:

Some might be lying BUT http://www.real-tgirls.com is our site, Damazo is her friend and he's just spoke to her and she's in London, UK.
As mystifying to me also but true...
seanchai

BeardedOne
09-18-2006, 03:01 AM
As mystifying to me also but true...

You know I was playing my extreme sarcasm card. :wink:

Phat
09-18-2006, 03:58 AM
ain't nothing funny about steve irwins death, honestly, that takes some kind of fucking nerve to make fun of such a huge coservationist.

GroobySteven
09-18-2006, 04:15 AM
ain't nothing funny about steve irwins death, honestly, that takes some kind of fucking nerve to make fun of such a huge coservationist.

Takes more nerve to try and put a serious point across without using a dictionary?

So whose death is it appropriate to make fun of?
seanchai

Phat
09-18-2006, 04:55 AM

Takes more nerve to try and put a serious point across without using a dictionary?

seanchai

I can't make a decision like that for you, use some common sense. I can say that if it's a real nigga like steve irwin, it's not going to be funny.

GroobySteven
09-18-2006, 05:06 AM

seanchai

I can't make a decision like that for you, use some common sense. I can say that if it's a real nigga like steve irwin, it's not going to be funny.

The day I ask you for advice will the the day I start calling people like Steve Irwin "a real nigga". Common sense?

seanchai

Phat
09-18-2006, 06:04 AM

seanchai

The day I ask you for advice will the the day I start calling people like Steve Irwin "a real nigga". Common sense?

seanchai

You're god damn right steve irwin was a real nigga, did way more for society and the evironment than your ass ever will

ezed
09-18-2006, 06:10 AM
I thought the attachments were funny, and Steve Irwin would too! For christsakes he lived life on the edge, in heaven he's seeing both those attachments and laughing his ass off and cringing at the mainstream press tributes to him. Lighten up, they're fucking funny. I say that even though Senachi calls me a racist. Maybe I am, maybe i'm not. who gives a fuck...appreciate funny for funny. Laugh, then go iron your clothes.

GroobySteven
09-18-2006, 07:26 AM
I thought the attachments were funny, and Steve Irwin would too! For christsakes he lived life on the edge, in heaven he's seeing both those attachments and laughing his ass off and cringing at the mainstream press tributes to him. Lighten up, they're fucking funny. I say that even though Senachi calls me a racist. Maybe I am, maybe i'm not. who gives a fuck...appreciate funny for funny. Laugh, then go iron your clothes.

I haven't called you a racist for nearly all this year and you still spell the name wrong!
I agree, Irwin would be laughing at them - humour is what keeps us going.
I still fail to see how he would be a nigga though - maybe I just don't know what that means?
seanchai

Godownunder
09-18-2006, 08:29 AM
Funny you know...............I thought this thread was about Patricia Aroujo being or not being in london......How does Steve come into it???? :?:

deebo
09-18-2006, 10:01 AM
WTF