PDA

View Full Version : Must have been asked many a time (Miriam)

WeezeFan
09-16-2006, 08:06 AM
what is the name of this angel? She is the most beautfiul person I have ever seen.

Thank you.[/img]

Title edited to help in search results - Moderator

Legend
09-16-2006, 08:14 AM
Miriam Rivera

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miriam_Rivera

WeezeFan
09-16-2006, 08:18 AM
thank you my good sir. Wow, if i may ask a much much more vague question, I've seen a shemale in a few videos (can't find any pics right now) in which she is wearing a blue checkered long sleeve shirt and is outside.... I know it's very vauge, but she's amazing!

WeezeFan
09-16-2006, 08:21 AM
also, about when is that picture taken from, recently? because she looks slightly different on wikipedia.

suckseed
09-16-2006, 08:23 AM
You know, I think that video's also Miriam, when she went by Victoria. That was one of the first ones I ever found, back when Limewire was the the only way I knew to find TS videos. Victoria's video and one called 'Vanity fucks her boyfriend' were the ones that really stood out. Ah, those innocent days...sniff.

WeezeFan
09-16-2006, 08:33 AM
oh my god, they're both the same. Jesus, I noticed she only did a few videos, does anybody know where she resides?

WeezeFan
09-16-2006, 08:38 AM
Transsexual Beauty Queens #9
Transsexual Beauty Qu eens #10
Transsexual Celebrity Look-A-Likes #2

I believe these are the only three videos she was ever in, correct?

suckseed
09-16-2006, 08:48 AM
I don't think there are many - do a search here for transexual database. Go there and you'll find out. It's been written here that she lives in New York, and what I read suggested she wasn't exactly a girlfriend experience. You've heard of 'There's Something about Miriam', the UK based reality show where a bunch of guys vied for her attention and didn't know she wasn't a girl? Look on Youtube. There's some interviews of her.

Legend
09-16-2006, 08:58 AM
thank you my good sir. Wow, if i may ask a much much more vague question, I've seen a shemale in a few videos (can't find any pics right now) in which she is wearing a blue checkered long sleeve shirt and is outside.... I know it's very vauge, but she's amazing!

No problem

spedius
09-16-2006, 09:02 AM
Hi all,

Here's a photo of Victoria aka Miriam taken during the making of the DVD "Transsexual Beauty Queens 9".

Hope it helps.

Spedius

suckseed
09-16-2006, 09:05 AM
Duh....I totally missed Legend's wikipedia post. Hey, the Beatles broke up! :o

JJ45
10-10-2006, 01:52 AM
OH MAN, she is hot!!!!!!! anybody got video of her? please tell me thx.

RubyTS
10-10-2006, 02:27 AM
i admire her. i have her "there's something about miriam youtube vid on my myspace

lust4ts
10-10-2006, 02:52 AM
im from england i saw that serious (SOMETHING ABOUT MIRIAM) is that really the same girl in transsexual beauty queens i thought they looked alot alike but in the reality program she didnt come across as a girl who would fuck in a movie. but i guess thats hard to judge

chrisicp
10-11-2006, 01:56 AM
yer i remember that show, to be honest i thought she was amazing and all i kept wondering was how big she was in her panties and if she was bigger than the guys.
if i had done that show and i won i would have loved to have dated her cos she seemed like a really nice person

sirmartinfrobisher
10-12-2006, 01:24 AM
She was also inserted into the Australian Big Brother House but they guessed very quickly.

tommytuu
10-12-2006, 01:33 AM
I really object to her being called a television actor. She's not an actor or actress. She's a reality show participant. People need to call shit what it is.

templek
10-12-2006, 02:28 AM
I heard about that show when all the controversy hit the headlines.

Just wanted to know, how did the Aussies sus her out far sooner than the British guys? Did they recognise her from the first reality tv show? Or were the guys more direct and not into making fake freinds to get on before stabbing participants in the back? Or did they ask blatant no room for doubt questions, or pulled down clothing etc? Was her adams apple the give away? Just wondered

kureus
03-02-2007, 07:58 AM
miriam and barbie woods are the 2 most beautiful woman ever

03-02-2007, 08:07 AM
Wow, HA made it to Wikipedia.