PDA

View Full Version : True story: My more exciting T-girl experience

BlackShemaleLover
09-15-2006, 02:18 AM
Hii, I only want to share my more exciting experiance with a girl (t-girl).

Actually I'm straight but I already had sex with t-girl and time to time it was excellent (my next topic) or sometime it was desapointing.

But let's tell about one of the freakiest sotry I had. (by the way, sorry for my poor english)

Actully I've got 3 stories but in this topic, I will tell about one that happend in Paris (France) in the famous "bois de boulogne"

I was during a nice summer day. I went to paris to see on stage two of my favorites rappers and then I went back to my hotel.

I was boring so I decide to see what was going on at the "bois de boulogne", so I jumped in my car, turn my system on and I drove to this fabolous place. as usual at 11 pm, the wood is crowded and you must be careful to avoid a car crash.

I was driving slowly then that girl having that body... perfect nice tit, cute face and a nice ass.

She saw me in my car and I heard a "wooow " when I pass. So I decided to park my car and see her a lil'bit more clearly.

I came back by foot and the she see me. She run at me because she found me handsome. She talk to me saying "We have the same colour" and bla bla bla.. actually I'm black (light skin but black) and she was like a porto rican.

The she asked me if I want to make love with her.. I said "I don't know cause I don't have money" then she told me "money is not a problem"

So I decided to follow her. As I have big muscles, she asked to be gentle with her. It was quite unusefull cause I'm always gentle.

I began to lick her neck, her nips and my hands was caressing her body.

she became quite quickly crazy and get down on her knees and remove my short. Put a me condom. I was quite nervous so not really hard. She began to call me "Bello" and suck my dick... she was always shouting "Bello, bello" and suck my dixk, my balls and my belly. I was really good. I close My eyes cause it was such a pleasure. We I open my eyes back, she was masterbing herself while she was suking me and calling me "Bello". She try to give me a deep throat and it was really exciting cause she choke several time.

she stands up, I caressed her dick the she told me to make her love. She had a small ass hole and It was a lil bit hard to get in. and I really fucked her in doggystyle position cause she was totaly charming.

after somting like 15 minutes in doggystyle. she decided to suck me more.

she give me head the she decided to suck my ball. I removed my condom to cum and she invite me to cum on her tits and I did it with pleasure.

I hope to see her again cause it was so exciting

I hope you enjoyed