PDA

View Full Version : Where were the teachers like her??????!?!?!?!?!?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-13-2006, 08:49 PM
Where were the teachers like her when I was in fucking high school?!!?!?!?!?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v66/lou_cypher/20060321164609990015.jpg

look at that broad, damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who was the kid that confessed to hittin that and getting her busted?!?
wtf

Trogdor
09-13-2006, 10:17 PM
Yep. And I find it funny how people say how the kid was a victim and how he will be truamatized.....

Face it, it's not rape :P

Hell, had I had a hot teacher doing me in high school, I would not be so fucked up in the head I am now :P

trish
09-13-2006, 10:57 PM
that poor, poor boy. it must've been ghastly!

BeardedOne
09-13-2006, 11:03 PM
Really, c'mon, the ones I remember all looked like Miss Grundy from Archie comics and sounded like Charley Bown's teacher in the cartoons.

PS: The attached "Lio" image is by talented comic artist Mark Tatulli of "Heart of the City" fame.

skyler
09-13-2006, 11:30 PM
shes hott! that kid has issues for sure!

Trogdor
09-14-2006, 12:57 AM
The kid's a fruit, face it. :P

xxMelania4uxx
09-14-2006, 03:39 AM
They were your under class ...lol

zerrrr
09-14-2006, 04:17 AM
You know all the guys in the high school are giving him high fives.

She looks hot but she has the psycho look on her face.

TomSelis
09-14-2006, 04:25 AM
She IS psycho, I just saw the interview on Dateline. She had a lot of issues.

I would've hit it too if I was fourteen. Teachers sure didn't look like THAT!!!

GroobySteven
09-14-2006, 04:26 AM
So would it be ok for a male teacher to be fucking a 14 yr old female student? They say girls are more mature than boys at that age also.

Somehow, I think not...
seanchai

Trogdor
09-14-2006, 05:13 AM
So would it be ok for a male teacher to be fucking a 14 yr old female student? They say girls are more mature than boys at that age also.

Somehow, I think not...
seanchai

Which would mean that teacher got more action than I did in high school >_>;

giXXer_1k
09-14-2006, 06:43 AM

Somehow, I think not...
seanchai

Which would mean that teacher got more action than I did in high school >_>;

I teach high school and trust me you would be surprised at how frequent it happens or there is credible suspicion. Teachers are getting younger while generations are more and more sex driven. If not teachers there are always security guards. Maybe it's just my district but it's pretty dirty under that carpet, so I always wonder what triggers all the attention in the few cases that receive the national spotlight. Probably just a kid that wants attention.
Actually I just remembered of a girl in jr. high that was picked up a few times by a teacher from wherever we were hanging out. Dind't think much of it back then, but that's pretty crazy.

Legend
09-14-2006, 07:26 AM
I agree with seanchai,female teachers should be held on the same account as male teachers who do the same with young girls its just not acceptable for a adult to rape a child no matter what gender you are and if the child is willing.No wonder kids aren't getting a proper education the teachers are to busy seducing them.

GroobySteven
09-14-2006, 08:23 AM
I remember in my high school in Whickham, Newcastle upon Tyne (anybody out there who I went to school with?) 1981-1987? There was a teacher who was tutoring a student - he was probably 28 though seemed 48 to us and she was 15/16 but looked 48 also - and everybody knew it was going on - but kept stump about it ...
... and they got married.

Of course, the legal age of consent in the UK is a much more realistic 16 and not 18 but even so, if he'd been caught he'd have been bollicked! Furthermore, another Geordie and ex-teacher, Sting wrote a song about just that, a student/teacher relationship which gets airplay damn often!
seanchai

giXXer_1k
09-14-2006, 09:26 AM
lol......sounds like a match made in heaven.
Don't forget Van Halen............brings back memories of 6th grade when I was Hot For Teacher.

advnturousbimale
09-16-2006, 06:07 AM
i wouldn't toss her bed for a dollar...but pamela rogers...the teacher from tennessee is way hotter...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=l3z9ELfkcaw

BlackAdder
09-16-2006, 07:01 AM
I hardly think its rape if it consensual....face it, some of the laws here in the US and particularly PA are just retarded....This is the same country that on one hand doesnt believe minors can give consent like an adult, and on the other tries minors as adults all the time in state court.....S'why I got out of the criminal justice field...its an oxymoron.

Bottomline...that kid wasnt a victim and he CERTAINLY wasnt traumatized..unless it was by the media after the fact.

Trogdor
09-16-2006, 11:32 AM
I agree with seanchai,female teachers should be held on the same account as male teachers who do the same with young girls its just not acceptable for a adult to rape a child no matter what gender you are and if the child is willing.No wonder kids aren't getting a proper education the teachers are to busy seducing them.

OH, pull the other leg. If this kid has any brains, I KNOW he's gonna be the most confident kid there. Hell, BlackAdder is right, our american laws are fucked up. Who waits till 18 to have sex? Nobody, apart from whimps, religious crackpots, and ugly people. When I was a teen, I TRIED so hard to get laid before I hit 18, I was fat till I was 17, so it made it hard. When I got lean and fit at before i hit 18, I tried alt man. Unfortunately, i kept getting rejections till i was 21, man. :P Lemme tell you, I would probably not hold girls in disgust and put em on probation as I do these days had I gotten laid at a young age, and maybe I would not be messed up in the head as I am now :P And on a side note, I find it funny one can fuck at 18, yet gotta be 21 to drink ......you're an adult, but not an adult.......riiiiight.

And I think they made the law 18 cause of not to so-called protect the kids, it's "Club Sag" where men and women who let themselves go in body and personality are intimidated by younger, good looking people who take careof themselves and they know they are unable and unwilling to compete with the younger ones so they make it illegal, Tom Lycus himself said this on the radio I remember. Cause I seriously doubt the founding fathers gave a damn shit about who age the youngsters start fucking. Hell, less than a century ago, girls who were not married and had kids by the time they hit 18 were considered freaks.

This kid was NOT raped, no matter what someone will say, this kid will do quite well in life and be just fine.....hell, he'll probably be more sucessfull than any of us perhaps. If the kid wines and cries and is truamatized, guess what.

They will become like these two.
http://www.simpsonstrivia.com.ar/simpsons-photos/wallpapers/tod-rod-flanders.gif

And I think THAT's a terrible thing to happen to a kid in my opinion :x

Legend
09-16-2006, 12:48 PM
"This kid will do quite will in life and be just fine" are you crazy this kid was 14 year old kid some how if this was a 14 yr old girl and 25 yr old male you guys would change your tune.It isn't quite that easy for rape victims to just move on you know and be just fine as you put it.

"If this kid has any brains, I KNOW he's gonna be the most confident kid there" And what base that on have you ever been a victim of rape and know what steps to take to overcome it. I don't care how hot this teacher was she rape a 14 year old child and now thankfully is a registered sex offender. There are too many young rape victims to pass one incident as cool.

Trogdor
09-16-2006, 02:56 PM
"This kid will do quite will in life and be just fine" are you crazy this kid was 14 year old kid some how if this was a 14 yr old girl and 25 yr old male you guys would change your tune.It isn't quite that easy for rape victims to just move on you know and be just fine as you put it.

"If this kid has any brains, I KNOW he's gonna be the most confident kid there" And what base that on have you ever been a victim of rape and know what steps to take to overcome it. I don't care how hot this teacher was she rape a 14 year old child and now thankfully is a registered sex offender. There are too many young rape victims to pass one incident as cool.

Oh yea.....I am sure every 14 year old boy is gonna go:

" WAHHHH!!!! WAHHH!!!! A HOT CHICK JUST DID ME, AND I HATED IT!!!! WAHHH!!!! IT WAS TERRIBLE!!! "

Not many. You obviously don't know how horny young boys ( especially american boys ) think, do you? A sane teenage boy is not going to go "Oh, I was boinked by a hot teacher, but it was a drag, really." Hell, most kids would appreciate women more had it happened to them. Hell, I did not get laid til I was fuckin' 21 and I pretty much hate GG's thanks that, so I could have used a nice extra curicular activity and maybe I'd think differently.

And as I said, and others said too, the boy's no rape victim. If a teenage boy has sex with a hot babe and he is 'truamatized' by it.....look at the above picture I posted in the previous entry. And if he is a crybaby about it, I can EASILY see him getting his ass kicked on a daily basis by the other boys who would have given their left testicle to have banged a girl half as hot as that. They'ed go, "Look, it's the little pansey who went to have a cry in the corner, let's go kick the sissy's ass!" Cause only kids like Rod and Tod Flanders would be 'truamatized" by such a thing.

Dunno wear you are from, but in America, when a teenage boy is so-called 'raped' by a hot teacher, it's not a ''endagerment to the delinquincy" or whatever crap, it's pretty much any straight kid's and straight man's dream come true. Hell, if I had a son and it happened to him, I'd high five him and ask him for advice :mrgreen: And what about the young girls? Umm, new alert, girls pretty much do that themsleves already, in my first year of high school, I knew MANY girls dating college guys already, instead of dating guys my age at the time, and that, in my opinion probably will fuck up a boy's mind for the future rather than the teacher banging him.

Hell, I was I was raped in high school by the one hot teacher we had. Would have been awesome.

And this teacher that you are soooo happy is now a sex offender....if she gets a book deal or something from this, she's gonna make alot of money soon. Not to mention any straight man with commen sence after her hot lil ass. 8)

Legend
09-16-2006, 08:46 PM

Oh yea.....I am sure every 14 year old boy is gonna go:

" WAHHHH!!!! WAHHH!!!! A HOT CHICK JUST DID ME, AND I HATED IT!!!! WAHHH!!!! IT WAS TERRIBLE!!! "

Not many. You obviously don't know how horny young boys ( especially american boys ) think, do you? A sane teenage boy is not going to go "Oh, I was boinked by a hot teacher, but it was a drag, really." Hell, most kids would appreciate women more had it happened to them. Hell, I did not get laid til I was fuckin' 21 and I pretty much hate GG's thanks that, so I could have used a nice extra curicular activity and maybe I'd think differently.

And as I said, and others said too, the boy's no rape victim. If a teenage boy has sex with a hot babe and he is 'truamatized' by it.....look at the above picture I posted in the previous entry. And if he is a crybaby about it, I can EASILY see him getting his ass kicked on a daily basis by the other boys who would have given their left testicle to have banged a girl half as hot as that. They'ed go, "Look, it's the little pansey who went to have a cry in the corner, let's go kick the sissy's ass!" Cause only kids like Rod and Tod Flanders would be 'truamatized" by such a thing.

Dunno wear you are from, but in America, when a teenage boy is so-called 'raped' by a hot teacher, it's not a ''endagerment to the delinquincy" or whatever crap, it's pretty much any straight kid's and straight man's dream come true. Hell, if I had a son and it happened to him, I'd high five him and ask him for advice :mrgreen: And what about the young girls? Umm, new alert, girls pretty much do that themsleves already, in my first year of high school, I knew MANY girls dating college guys already, instead of dating guys my age at the time, and that, in my opinion probably will fuck up a boy's mind for the future rather than the teacher banging him.

Hell, I was I was raped in high school by the one hot teacher we had. Would have been awesome.

And this teacher that you are soooo happy is now a sex offender....if she gets a book deal or something from this, she's gonna make alot of money soon. Not to mention any straight man with commen sence after her hot lil ass. 8)

So someone getting rape is cool because you couldn't get sex personally until you were 21 what kind of backward thinking is that but the way you sound you don't get laid much now "Hell, I did not get laid til I was fuckin' 21 and I pretty much hate GG's thanks that," so that gives you a pass to think that rape is ok get a clue its agaisnt the law to rape a 14 year child
no matter how so-called cool it is.I just pray you don't have children your little girl or son some day might come up to you and say daddy i think i may have been raped and your words will be COOOOOOOL. Think god many people dont have the same screwed up logic that raping a kid is ok.

GroobySteven
09-16-2006, 09:45 PM

OH, pull the other leg. If this kid has any brains, I KNOW he's gonna be the most confident kid there. Hell, BlackAdder is right, our american laws are fucked up. Who waits till 18 to have sex? Nobody, apart from whimps, religious crackpots, and ugly people. When I was a teen, I TRIED so hard to get laid before I hit 18, I was fat till I was 17, so it made it hard. When I got lean and fit at before i hit 18, I tried alt man. Unfortunately, i kept getting rejections till i was 21, man. :P Lemme tell you, I would probably not hold girls in disgust and put em on probation as I do these days had I gotten laid at a young age, and maybe I would not be messed up in the head as I am now :P And on a side note, I find it funny one can fuck at 18, yet gotta be 21 to drink ......you're an adult, but not an adult.......riiiiight.

And I think they made the law 18 cause of not to so-called protect the kids, it's "Club Sag" where men and women who let themselves go in body and personality are intimidated by younger, good looking people who take careof themselves and they know they are unable and unwilling to compete with the younger ones so they make it illegal, Tom Lycus himself said this on the radio I remember. Cause I seriously doubt the founding fathers gave a damn shit about who age the youngsters start fucking. Hell, less than a century ago, girls who were not married and had kids by the time they hit 18 were considered freaks.

This kid was NOT raped, no matter what someone will say, this kid will do quite well in life and be just fine.....hell, he'll probably be more sucessfull than any of us perhaps. If the kid wines and cries and is truamatized, guess what.

And I think THAT's a terrible thing to happen to a kid in my opinion :x

So under the new world of Trogdor - answer these questions:

1. If it had been a male teacher and a male student would you have had the same feelings about it?

2. If you think 18 is too old - where would you set the age limit?

3. Do you think the age limit between a female teacher with a male student should be the same as a male teacher with a male/female student?

It's all very well spouting off on how you feel about a topic - but what are the consquences without any rules or specific ages.
seanchai

BeardedOne
09-16-2006, 10:08 PM
A GG I knew once gave me an old book (Because old books are often the best) on Statutory Law that was published in 1932. The legal age of consent at that time in Pennsylvania was 13 (I believe it still is, to loophole Amish marriages into the Commonwealth text) and in Delawhere it was 8. That answers an awful lot of questions about that state (And why they call anything below the C&D Canal "Slower Delawhere").

"Rape" or, in this context, "Stautory Rape" (Sex with a minor), is situational in a lot of these cases. While the law, which is rightfully attempting to protect children from sexual predators, calls the act Statutory Rape, the "victim" may not always see it that way themselves.

Case in point:

When I was thirteen years old I ignored the advice of parents and common sense and talked to a stranger. By the end of the day I had, by word of law, been 'molested' by said stranger (More than twice my age). I was so "traumatized" (Can I even spell that word correctly?) that I got his number and we did it again a few weeks later. Years later, I recognized this scenario as a sexual predator taking advantage of a young boy, but in my particular situation, that's not how it played out. In fact, I think I played him as much as [he thought] he played me.

So, yah, the teacher-student thing is bad, but whether or not the student was a "victim" is entirely relative to the situation.

classical
09-17-2006, 09:07 AM
I think this is probably my first post, but I just had to jump in. I see some people have brought up the hypothetical question that goes something like this: "What if it were a 28-year-old male teacher and a 14-year-old girl or boy? I bet you would think differently in that case. How could it be right in one case and wrong in the other? You're just being a hypocrite."

No, that is not hypocrisy--that's reality. In a hypothetical world of black-and-white, of moral absolutism, I suppose the same standards ought to apply to everyone, no matter who is involved and what the situation is. But who are we kidding here? Everyone knows that in reality, in the real world and not in some fantasy land, there is a double standard.

And thank God for double standards. Why? This might come as a shock, but there is a difference between boys and girls, between men and women. Yes, really.

When a male teacher bangs his female student, he's taking advantage of her. Why argue this point? We're all mostly males in this forum. We all know what's what. We all know how guys think and what motivates us.

When a female teacher is banging her male student, does anybody really believe the guy is being "raped"? I mean, really? In the real world, and not in some made-up "same standards for everyone" fantasy land? Take a look at that photo of the teacher in the first post. Do you think, really, there's a teenage boy in this world who wouldn't want to be "raped" by that? A woody doesn't lie. If he is being traumatized, it's because he's being told by "proper society" that this behavior is wrong. Either that, or he's depressed that he can't get off anymore with his hot teacher.

I'm sure someone will say, "Oh, yeah, what if this weren't a teenage boy? What if it were a 9-year-old boy or a toddler?" Well--duh--it would be wrong, wouldn't it? It's a completely different situation, but those who like easy answers imagine that the situations must be the same. Those who can't stand living in a complex, constantly changing world must have the same standards for every situation--it's the easy way out, a cop out.

I'm sure someone else might say something like, "Okay, what about racism? It's okay to have double standards in this case, too? It's okay to treat whites one way and blacks another way?" Fuck, what does that have to do with a female teacher banging her student? It's a red herring argument. I can understand why people try to reduce everything to the same argument for every situation--it sure makes life a lot simpler--but that isn't the real world. You have to have the balls to find out for yourself what is right for each and every unique situation.

BTW, I'm not talking about the law here. If you break the law, you know what the consequences are. Believe it or not, I'm all for laws, because we need to enforce laws to maintain order in a civil society. If you want to live in a civil society, you have to live by these rules. If the law says, for example, that an adult can't have sex with someone under 16, then you have to live with it. But what I have been talking about here are attitudes and our perception of what is right and what is wrong behavior. Sure, it might be against the law for a female teacher to get off with a teenage student, but do you really believe that it's "wrong"? Sorry if that sounds ambiguous or morally relative, or if that makes me sound wishy washy or somehow suspect, but this is reality. If you want clear-cut answers, if you want to live in a "Mickey Mouse" world of black-and-white, become an evangelical Christian.

It's sort of ironic that we're talking about "right and wrong" in a forum that civil society would deem abnormal and deviant, yet we believe it's "right" to have (or imagine to have) sex with a "woman" with a dick.

I'll let Bill Maher have the last word. He once joked: "There should be a double standard because there are two sexes. Yes, a 35-year-old man with a 14-year-old girl can cause real damage. A 35-year-old woman with a 14-year-old boy can cause good esteem."

Legend
09-17-2006, 09:59 AM
Its that same machismo attitude that sends young males into suicide to this day.This is 2006 not way back when when jimmy had to shoot a squirrel to prove he is a real man. If its against the law it is wrong no matter if any one morally thinks it ok or cool the notion that this is ok really is quite disturbing.Rape isn't cool or something you can easily shrug away.