PDA

View Full Version : Thailand Visit - Advice needed!

mick12345
12-19-2016, 03:16 AM
Hi all,

im looking to book a trip to Thailand next year to meet and spend some time with ladyboys :smile:

any advice or hints/tips on best locations and LB friendly hotels etc?

cheers!

Detroit Strong
12-19-2016, 03:56 AM
I am a Thailand regular. Two things for you

1. Stay on the main strip

2. Make sure the hotel that you stay at is "guest" friendly

On a side note you will certainly have a great time. In thailand ladyboys are not taboo and are accepted there freely. You can fuck your heart out with these hot ladyboys and when I say hot...I mean smoking hot!!! I am a fan of ladyboy type girls...petite spinner types...if you are into that you will be in heaven.

kj312
12-19-2016, 04:05 AM
If you are going for quantity Bangkok and Pattaya have the most. Your higher end hotels will mostly just ask for ID. There are some that may charge a fee for guest just use google to check. In Bangkok if you want a nicer hotel close to the action there is The Landmark. It is close to Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy. There is also Nana Hotel which I heard is good for budget and if you want to bring guests back.

In Pattaya you should stay on Pattaya Beach Road anywhere from around Pattaya 6 to walking street. There are several hotels. Hard Rock hotel has a super nice pool but not ideal for taking back guests. For transportation I would avoid taxis. They are safe and you can take one when you first get there because it's easy but you can use google to find buses for a lot cheaper. There is a bus that goes from the airport to Pattaya and from Pattaya to Bangkok which is really cheap. In Pattaya there is a baht bus which will take you to your hotel for about 20 baht or around Pattaya Beach Road for 10 baht. It depends how much time you have but I like Phuket. Phuket stay around Patong Beach walking street also.

If your looking for LB's in Pattaya just walk up and down the streets from Pattaya 6 to 13 and walking street. You will find that certain areas have more (for example Pattaya 6) but they are all over. In Bangkok you will find more in Nana Plaza but there are also some in Soi Cowboy.

sukumvit boy
12-19-2016, 04:25 AM
Agree with all of the above . However , considering it's your first time in Bangkok , taxis are still amazingly cheap , fast and cool , just insist that the driver use the meter .For example , I routinely go from the Nana area across town to chinatown for 200-300 Batt which is like $6-8.
Welcome to the Forum. Just use the search function on the upper right , type "Bangkok" or "Thailand Vacation" and you will find many threads addressing your questions.

Dudedude12345
12-19-2016, 05:57 AM
Remember: No means NO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lzh2diY2U4w

SXFX
12-19-2016, 11:54 PM
Four questions for possible trip for a n00b

1) What's a good time of the year to go? when it's not over the top crazy?

2) flights? about how much? give or take?

3) Decent hotel/house to rent...how much will say $100 a night take you?

4) How much for a LB for one night?

Detroit Strong
12-20-2016, 02:18 AM
Just to be perfectly clear to the peeps thinking of going to Thailand to have fun...what you see in that video...DO NOT DO THAT!!!!! Under no circumstances engage in any fighting in Thailand...PERIOD!!! Remember, you are in a FOREIGN country, you do NOT have rights!!! Walk away...quickly as possible. There are plenty of ladyboys over there and you will find what you are looking for. Remember what I said before, these ladies (ladyboys) are considered accepted over there so you will not win a battle against them. Plus, let's just say you do NOT want to be in a jailhouse in Thailand...take my word for that.

If you go there, respect the people, culture and be cautious...you will have a wonderful time.

Always let a ladyboy, bar or street, make the first move on you. Let them touch you first. Don't just go up there and grab shit on them (I seen it). Also, some ladyboys will not like you...period. Like I know a few ladyboys over there that refuses to see blacks or indians...aight...you find someone that likes you and wants to take your money for a good time.

While we are on the topic, pricing, the average is $100 - $150 for about two hours or so...depending if she feeling you and you treat her right. I been with regular GG over there for $300 for the whole night and that's with a morning fuck in the shower and breakfast. Work your game and you'll be good.

Personally, I like the Marriott over there...nice Jacuzzi room with no issues on guests.

Be prepared for the flight. To the best of my knowledge no direct flights exist so your doing a transfer and I do believe its just 16-18 hours just to get to the transfer airport form the states and another 4-6 hours to thailand from that not including wait time. The first time I did it I nearly went crazy with the travel time. It was worth it but brutal for me travel wise. I paid $1500 for air and hotel with a ride to and from the airport. I waked with $1000 for spending money and came back with extra..take more if its your first time there. Sometimes it can be a bitch to get more cash over there.

MarkRich84
12-20-2016, 05:51 AM
Great thread, very useful.

I'm from the UK and used google to search for flights.
When I put in my details it came up with a flight for about £1400 return.
But... after a bit if loading, you get notified that if you change the date, you get a cheaper flight... so clicking this will reduce the cost. After which, you are prompted again to change something, such as date, or location, to reduce the price... after a while of doing this, I ended up with a price of £300ish for a date similar to the one I was looking for.

That's pretty cool, considering you're saving over a grand, and it changed the departure location to Birmingham, rather than Manchester, which to be honest, is actually easier for me to get to without having to drive :)

I only did this test on Saturday, so if you can be flexible, it's good to mess around on google too... unless anyone knows a better way to get value for money on your flights...?

Please note: I've never visited Thailand before, so I'm not the best person to give advice... I just thought I'd add a bit.

I'm looking at Pattaya in 2017 for about 2 weeks. I'm probably going to just arrive and check into a hotel whilst I'm there (it's sometimes cheaper to do this, and more of an adventure, but I'm open to better suggestions).

Exciting times ahead!

Will definitely post a thread on here to document my travels :)

Let's hope I don't get a gf between now & then!!

nausicaa
12-21-2016, 12:54 PM
.... Let's hope I don't get a gf between now & then!!
That really made me smile :cheers:

Johnny_Vip
12-21-2016, 01:55 PM
Yeah no direct flights to ladyboy heaven, i use edreams to check rates, what do you guys use when u book a flight?

rodinuk
12-21-2016, 08:59 PM
...if you go there, respect the people, culture and be cautious...you will have a wonderful time....

Thailand is currently mourning the loss of the King for a period of one year and you need to be aware of the sensitivity and law which applies to the Royal family.

Failure to do this can land you in very serious trouble.

TheBlueEyedKid
12-22-2016, 01:42 AM
I've been to Thailand six times.

Use Skyscanner to book your flights and play around with your dates for the best deals.

My advice is to split your trip between cities / beach resorts so you get the best if both worlds. I would recommend a few days in Bangkok (stay on Sukhumvit) and then a trip to either Phuket (party capital but busy); Koh Samui (beautiful but more expensive) or Krabi (quieter). If you want a bit of real culture go and do a few nights in Chiang Mai or even Siem Reap in Cambodia.

Bangkok is plentiful for ladyboys - especially around Soi 4. You can also find plenty on Bangla Road in Phuket and even in the quieter resorts across Thailand.

Loads of people go to Pattaya. It's the sex capital. The gorgeous Jasmine works there and there's a couple of good LB bars, but personally I didn't like it. It's like Thailand's version of Blackpool and the beach is shocking.

Good luck and feel free to message me if you want some more details.

mick12345
12-22-2016, 01:52 AM
Sweet will do mate! Thanks everyone!

SXFX
12-22-2016, 04:18 AM
"While we are on the topic, pricing, the average is $100 - $150 for about two hours or so...depending if she feeling you and you treat her right. I been with regular GG over there for $300 for the whole night and that's with a morning fuck in the shower and breakfast. Work your game and you'll be good."

wow! of the nations i've visited this would be the most expensive!
DR was $100 a night and Colombia was about $150-$200

TheBlueEyedKid
12-22-2016, 11:20 AM
Not sure where you are getting these prices from. Girls generally charge 2000 baht per two hours - that's £50 or $70. But you can get cheaper or more expensive too.

I once paid 12000 baht for the best girl in Pattaya to stay with me for 48 hours. That was when the exchange rate was good, so it was around £250 or $300. You can pay nearly that for one hour in the UK!

Ive been lucky enough to date girls out there too and have spent nothing, other than the cost of a meal and a few drinks. Just enjoy yourself, be respectful and be safe.

jerseygirlangie
12-22-2016, 12:18 PM
Any recommendations for Phuket ?

abrooklynman718
12-22-2016, 04:14 PM
I dont know where the hell you went or how you look but I paid 40US for gg and TS in phuket and this was 6 months ago

Detroit Strong
12-22-2016, 05:17 PM
I don't know where you guys find your girls...and I really don't care. You pay what you pay and I'll pay what I pay. For me, its not about getting the cheapest price for a fuck. I usually use this agency http://ladyboysbangkok.com/ or hit the clubs and what not. Sometimes these girls know your a tourist and they jack up the price a bit. For me a few bucks here and there is not worth the trouble.

However, if spending $40 on a girl or TS is your thing...rock on!!!!

MarkRich84
12-22-2016, 06:37 PM
I'd imagine it'd be pretty easy to find hookers in these places... but where would you go about meeting the non-hooker TS girls first? If you wanted to try your luck before paying for a hooker? Specifically in Bangkok & Pattaya?

qwerty81
12-22-2016, 06:53 PM
same place you would anywhere else, banks, shops, internet ahead of time.

uncle sam has given me several trips to thailand and the philippines, and you'll find okcupid works pretty well... i've had decent luck with that in se asia.

qwerty81
12-22-2016, 06:55 PM
personally, i prefer bangkok to pattaya. the beach in pattaya is covered in russian mobsters and not that nice anyhow. my fondest pattaya memory is walking down the street on shore patrol, and a thai ladyboy walking down the other side of the street randomly lifted up her skirt and helicoptered me.

MarkRich84
12-22-2016, 09:39 PM
same place you would anywhere else, banks, shops, internet ahead of time.

uncle sam has given me several trips to thailand and the philippines, and you'll find okcupid works pretty well... i've had decent luck with that in se asia.

OKCUPID...

Great shout!!! Cheers, didn't even think of that :) I think I've still got a profile

TheBlueEyedKid
12-23-2016, 12:34 AM
Not sure why there is a slanging match about what fees have been paid for girls. I think at least the OP now knows there's a wide range of fees.

The girls I have paid for have all been top quality. Tinder is a great starting point if you fancy meeting girls for genuine dates.

jenn
01-16-2017, 08:26 PM
Bro I am going to Thailand in a month. Would suggest to stay few days in bkk hotel close to nana plaza. In that area you can find many LB. don't pay more then 2000-2500 for short time. This includes bar fine. After that go 2 hours ride to Pattaya there is cheaper and plenty LB on beach road. 1000-2000 per LB inlcludes bar fine. Take 2-3 in same time have some fun and drinks. Hotels between 40-70 US dollars. Enjoy!!!

fuckstudent
01-17-2017, 04:12 AM
I'd imagine it'd be pretty easy to find hookers in these places... but where would you go about meeting the non-hooker TS girls first? If you wanted to try your luck before paying for a hooker? Specifically in Bangkok & Pattaya?

https://myladyboydate.com/

waltham
11-19-2017, 12:14 AM
I am just back from Patong and I didn’t control myself lol. I was scuba diving most of the time and only had 5 nights/days on land and still managed double digits. I am more GG than TS to be fair and only saw one TS ... and fuckme if that wasn’t by accident as I though I was picking up a GG at first lol. I played pool with a couple of absolute stunningly beautiful TS’s but didn’t tak ether back as my pals would have never shut up about it (they are a little closed minded) so if you like feminine TS types that make your jaw drop just go hit Bangladesh road. Try oscars sports bar if you don’t like it too pushy, or further along there are some full on TS bars but the girls are a bit grabby for my tastes. And if you like GGs yiu must check out Suzy Wong’s and Rock Hard a GoGo. Saw four girls put on a WOW lesbian stage show at Suzy’s. Anyway going rate is about 2000 bht (£50) for two hours or the night if you pick them up later on, say 2am. If you want to pay more it’s up to you of course but that’s what most of the girls and TSs will ask for. The girls in the gogo bars want more and need a bar fine. Just counting up ... 14 sexual encounters of various sorts.

Oh and two majorly important points:
1 thaifriendly is definitely a good idea if you have the time: you will get a better and more god experience and a flavour of the girl/TS before you take them back.

2 it is not all pay for play. I picked up two Thai girls who didn’t want money. Hell first time I left it on the side for her as we had never discussed it and she ignored it. I then offered her taxi money so she didn’t have to lose face and she said it was ok she could walk! Before I realised this was an option I offended one girl after I spent ages chatting her upmonkybto walk off with another who caught my eye...feeling guilty I gave the first girl a few hundred boat for her time and she looked at me completely puzzle and asked what it was for. I later worked out she was not a working girl, just a girl out for a fun time.