PDA

View Full Version : Any info on Annabelle?!

noodie55
12-17-2016, 10:00 PM

Creating_Space
12-17-2016, 11:11 PM
God damn that girl is fucking hot! I hope she makes it on Shemaleyum soon. Ts-castingcouch looks like a hot site. I like how the scenes look a lot more personal then most solo sets. With that said theirs still not enough content to justify a membership.

GroobySteven
12-18-2016, 12:46 AM
God damn that girl is fucking hot! I hope she makes it on Shemaleyum soon. Ts-castingcouch looks like a hot site. I like how the scenes look a lot more personal then most solo sets. With that said theirs still not enough content to justify a membership.

And there never will with that attitude and without people being prepared to invest in sites in their early days, which is why the price is kept low on all our sites until they grow and then rise exponentially. Those who join early get grandfathered at a better price. It's a $1.50 a scene right now with 2 new scenes per week, so that means over your 4 week membership you're paying $19.99 for 25 scenes (less than $.80c a scene) and supporting the growth of a site. How's that for good justification?

Annabelle will be coming to ShemaleYum.