http://hotornot.com/ ?

*shrug*

Jamie Michelle
09-13-2006, 09:01 AM
heres a couple pics

Yeah, you're a cutie.

BrendaQG
09-13-2006, 02:32 PM
Yeah he is cute but I like my men a little less baby faced.

So much of attraction is a mans attitude and personality and that's not bull. But just based on your picture I would rank you 7.5/10. Where woody Allen is a 1 and 2 is ten times more attractive than 1, 3 is ten times better than two..... counting up to ten which would be unattainable male perfection.

Basically if we were in a bar I would try to talk to you.

irish_rose
09-13-2006, 03:41 PM
You would look better if you were sucking a cock

WendyWilliams
09-13-2006, 05:22 PM
The last pic is adorable,,I could pinch your cheeks then LOL j/k Yes you are an attractive guy.

Wendy

Perverted Monk
09-13-2006, 05:41 PM
You look like you can pull alot of those young fine Asian (gg) girls. I would indulge in that for awhile if I were you.

Vicki Richter
09-13-2006, 05:54 PM
You have great fundamentals to become a transsexual. You have good bone structure and excellent skin. You look not too tall. You have a perfect feminine hairline. You need to pluck your eyebrows. You may need a nose job to get that little cute upturn thing going on. However, I bet if you put on makeup the guys on here would go crazy even knowing you were a boy... (See the Kayla thread.) Your dimples are outstanding for either a girl or a boy.

Good luck with that.

BrendaQG
09-13-2006, 06:18 PM
He looks as masculine as any male of his race. Women of his race have much rounder faces.

peggygee
09-17-2006, 06:09 AM
You're handsome, cute, have a nice sense of fashion.

I've read some of your posts, you seem like an intelligent, well mannered young man.

Too young for me. But, I would let you date my daughter or my niece, just have her back here at a decent hour, you hear me son :evil: