PDA

View Full Version : I Just Had An Excellent Break-Up!

hondarobot
09-13-2006, 03:20 AM
Haha. So I hook up with this girl I've been seeing at 7pm. She's hot, no question, but a bit of a. . . well, she's been odd.

So were having dinner and she's going on about this and that when our waitress stops by. I know the waitress and we start talking about this incident that happened at the bar last summer or some time (a guy was sitting on the opposite side of the bar from us and he looked like he was wearing a disguise, like someone from a BeastyBoys video, long story).

So our waitress leaves, the girl I'm (was) seeing gets this evil look in her eye. I say "Uh, sorry, what were you saying? I mean that was a pretty funny. . ."

BLAM. She tosses her chocolate martini in my face, calls me a "fuckin asshole", and storms out.

Haha. I've never had a drink thrown in my face before. Not that I remember at least. The bar staff found it pretty amusing. Just changing shirts now, then I'm going to go back and hit on the waitress. I have no shame.

Girls are crazy. You gotta love 'em. But you haven't lived until you get the drink thrown in the face. It's very James Bond.

09-13-2006, 04:25 AM
No offense but interrupting the girl so you can talk to some old bag of a waitress wasn't nice.

That said, never date a girl who drinks chocolate martini's.

You got off light on this one.

Quinn
09-13-2006, 04:45 AM
Haha. I've never had a drink thrown in my face before.
Trust me, there are far worse things a woman can throw at you when she's mad.

Three words: heavy potted plant.......... Two more words: French girl.....

TFan is right; you got off light on this one.

-Quinn

Phat
09-13-2006, 04:53 AM
ha, I'd say good riddance, that's ridiculous

rvince
09-13-2006, 10:24 AM
chocolate martini?!
yuck!

greenkb
09-13-2006, 10:37 AM
She tosses her chocolate martini in my face, calls me a "fuckin asshole", and storms out.
next time when you think a girl is gonna throw a drink in your face, open your mouth. seems a shame to waste a good drink :lol:

Phat
09-13-2006, 04:27 PM
a few nights ago I told my gf i dont love her anymore and she took my razor phone and slammed it on the ground smashing it to pieces, then she took my bottle of E&J and attempted to shatter it to pieces by throwing it on my floor, but it only bounced. at the time i was preparing some cheese sticks to be put in the deep fryer, she threw the deep fryer in the sink and it melted all of my plastic bowls/plates and she threw the food everywhere, she was about to go after my $500 dollar navigation system because she knows thats a very important tool for my work( I deliver pizzas at dominos ). But before she could break that i got her into a headlock and then she started biting my arm as hard as she could leaving marks that looked like dog bites accept bigger, I had to call my parents to come and get her the fuck out.

hahaha

thorn
09-13-2006, 04:29 PM
You called your PARENTS to evict your girlfriend? Did they stay to help you finish your social studies homework as well?

suckseed
09-13-2006, 06:47 PM
Give him a break, he's (hopefully) just a kid!
I had a fucking crazy girl as a roomate until May. Her boyfriend was a nice guy, but a fuckup. They ended up having screaming fights every time he came to town. Which of course ended up in bed. I had to drive her ass to the abortion clinic because she'd gotten pregnant for the second time with this guy because they couldn't get the whole concept of condom use down. THEN she admitted to me later they were again fucking around without using B.C. The last straw was when she literally pitched his drum set out into the front lawn. I moved all my stuff out while she was at work - including a piano - and got a series of threatning voicemails for a week.
Whack-a-doo.

hondarobot
09-13-2006, 07:31 PM
Come on Quinn, you gotta tell us the french girl story. That's hard to beat.

Was she the one throwing the potted plant, or did some other girl throw an actual french chick at ya? The latter case would be pretty fuckin funny.

BeardedOne
09-13-2006, 07:41 PM
Was she the one throwing the potted plant, or did some other girl throw an actual french chick at ya? The latter case would be pretty fuckin funny.

I worked with a crazy woman for a few years that used to tell tales of her spousal spats and those of friends and neighbors. Some were pretty hilarious (And I even had the dubious pleasure of witnessing a handful of them myself).

My fave was one she'd tell of her time in Hawai'i, living in one of those motel-around-the-pool style apartment buildings. Upstairs was a couple that were constantly fighting and throwing things at each other. She described them as a petite little bikini beauty and a hulking Sumo wrestler sized Samoan. One day she heard the girl scream "Fuck fo' you, baby!" and then a loud crash. Looking outside, she found a full-size kitchen refrigerator laying beside the pool and the neighbors across the way were gazing up at the apartment above with a look of terror in their eyes. :shock:

She started looking for a new apartment that day. :lol: :lol:

I wonder whatever happened to that couple? I can imagine her whispering "Fuck fo' you, baby" in his ear just before pulling the trigger. :roll: