PDA

View Full Version : Dating question/advice

dunksnrice
11-13-2016, 07:51 PM
So I met this ladyboy in bkk last year and we hit it off great. She's very attractive, speaks English and is educated. We hit it off great and pretty much kept in touch throughout the year. I tended to keep my distance online but since I had to return to bkk, we started really connecting. Now I'm back in bkk and we've gone out 5 times. We've fucked each of those times and it just got boring. I'm a top and she is a bottom, but the problem is that it's obvious that she doesn't like it when I touch her dick, which is what would really get me off. The last couple times my dick just turned into limp bizkit.

So should I keep going with this even though my gut tells me the sex isn't going to be that great from here on out? I have feelings for this girl and I know she has feelings for me. At the same time I don't want to end up hurting her just because I'm sexually frustrated. The fuck.

Kioji
11-14-2016, 06:28 AM
sexual compatibility is very important, I would rank it higher than anything else in a relationship. I would never go for a relationship that i felt was going int hat direction. My advice talk to her.

holzz
11-14-2016, 07:07 AM
so she (possibly) is dysphoric about her dick. don't be a dick and push the issue. what you like here is irrevelant, learn to work around it. ask her why she doesn't like it, but then you're dating a trans woman here, so you should know this could come up.

thedirector227
11-14-2016, 03:53 PM
Talk to her. Nothing can move forward without communication...whether it goes well or not, at least you'll both be on the same page.