PDA

View Full Version : TRANNY TUESDAYZ PARTY GIRLS GONE WILD HOTT PICS! NEW PICS

Sunny Dee-lite
09-11-2006, 07:48 PM
Once again thank you guys for coming out and supporting us last tuesday ,
...so come on out and join us this TUESDAY (September 12, 2006) ...doors open at 10 pm to 4 AM at CLUB VAPOR located @ 143 MADISON AVE (BETWEEN 31 ST & 32 ST ) FOR PARTY INFO PLEASE CALL 917-747-4682
here is what you missed if you weren't at the party last week... the girls all came out along with some new faces...and as you can see the environment is very playful...all the girls dance...and needless to say they get a little out of control...but in a good old fashioned sexy way, LOL. it's like our very own version of GIRLS GONE WILD TRANNY TUESDAYS...LOL..but seriously thank you ladies for coming out and putting on such a great show! guys don't miss out this week, it's going to be even better party this tuesday... SEXY LADIES THAT ARE AS SWEET AS THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL!
xoxo MS.SUNNY :D

Sunny Dee-lite
09-11-2006, 07:56 PM
:shock: sexy , sexy , sexy! come on guys you know you want to come to the hottest weekly transsexual party! :D

Phat
09-11-2006, 07:57 PM
I dont see what these parties are about. Are they promotional or something? Sorry I'm not from NY and dont have anything like this in my area.

Sunny Dee-lite
09-11-2006, 08:01 PM
is this J LO...lol...it could very well be her ts stunt double! girls on girls..hmnnnnnn interesting concept , lol....a little spicy pic for all you gentlemen....maybe this will entice you to come out and party with us!

Sunny Dee-lite
09-11-2006, 08:07 PM
Keep looking for more pictures, i will be posting many more as the day goes by and also latter on tomorrow afternoon!

Sunny Dee-lite
09-11-2006, 08:17 PM
:D Is this the new CHRISTIAN DIOR advertisement....look at those sexy bags...wait forget the bags look at the 2 most beautiful ts ladies around (aren't they truly gorgeous!)...they are very sweet...smart...and of course sexy ...our very own SEXY WONDER (diet) TWINS...lol, they come out every tuesday night... yummy! lol

patsy1969
09-11-2006, 08:21 PM
Where are the trannies? I only see gorgeous supermodels :P

popperluv
09-11-2006, 09:21 PM
Where are the trannies? I only see gorgeous supermodels :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
well said brother!!!!
There are some faces I have never seen before.
I really have to go and find my wife there :wink:

buttolino
09-11-2006, 09:22 PM
Who's the Asian lady in pics 1 & 2? She's nice. Sunny, as ever you look amazing, where do you get your outfits from? Classy! :D

ptyseminole
09-11-2006, 09:33 PM
WOW! those ladies sure are sexy! those parties must be really intersting...

Alchemist
09-11-2006, 10:32 PM
Never gets old. Lovely ladies as usual.

Keep posting pictures of that pretty brunette with the yellow(ish) tank top. Man, I forgot her name.

damon68
09-11-2006, 11:43 PM
Hi all,

Can anybody tell me what the parking situation is like around there? I never really hung out (no pun intended) on that side of town, only on the west side. Is parking available on the street after 10 without paying for it? Thanks!

Sahara
09-11-2006, 11:46 PM
Sunny,

I love the pics and can't wait for tomorrow's party.

Sunny Dee-lite
09-12-2006, 04:23 AM
Well Guys,

Thank you for all your great replies!!!!!!!So here are some answers...In response to what kind of parties they are...It is more of a loungy feel, but the girls do like dancing and posing for the camera! In the question about the the brunette with yellowish top on....Her name is Athena and you can find shoots of her on www.shemaleexotica.com! And in response to the parking....Plenty of street parking avaliable...See ya there Tuesday night!!!!!

Phat
09-12-2006, 05:09 AM
Well Guys,

Thank you for all your great replies!!!!!!!So here are some answers...In response to what kind of parties they are...It is more of a loungy feel, but the girls do like dancing and posing for the camera! In the question about the the brunette with yellowish top on....Her name is Athena and you can find shoots of her on www.shemaleexotica.com! And in response to the parking....Plenty of street parking avaliable...See ya there Tuesday night!!!!!

interesting, I might hit one up when I come up to NY in a couple of months

Musclehead_tsluvr
09-12-2006, 05:34 AM
they ALL beautiful! OF course, None compare to you Sunny! :D

HOWEVER who's the tiny Honey with the Gold top and Green Cargo pants??? I LOVE HER!

marvrage
09-12-2006, 05:46 AM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/pic_15_197.jpg

wow... could someone get this girl to philly? Please!!!!

NJ_Guy
09-12-2006, 06:32 AM
I posted once or twice...yeah i really want to come to one of these or all of these. But i live in Jersey.and dont really want to drive my car since its a car that likes to get stolen all the time. But answer me this please if you will...i know ive asked before but indulge me i think i spelled that right. Are these hot girls there just to dance and get tips or are some there like a regular bar where i can ya know talk to them hit on them maybe get a number or get lucky or is it more like a strip club deal where im just gonna blow my money away getting lap dances or somthing...? Because some of these girls id really like to get to know and im no supermodel or anything but im prety damn cute....so...?

sexxxylexi
09-12-2006, 08:17 AM
Who's the Asian lady in pics 1 & 2? She's nice. Sunny, as ever you look amazing, where do you get your outfits from? Classy! :D

Hey name is Lucy Ling she is from Toronto Ontario Canada

Sunny Dee-lite
09-12-2006, 01:09 PM
This is in response to your question NJ GUY...this party is in no way a strip club ....if you speak to the young ladies nicely they will be more than happy to have a conversation with you...in fact most are always looking to meet someone special .... it's a great situation to just relax... buy yourself a drink and speak to the young ladies one on one...no hassle...no stress...and if one isn't interested you move on to the next...there are always more than enough beautiful girls at the party...and the two gorgeous girls that are posing with one another (wonder twins, lol) are 2 of the sweetest girls around...just speak with them as you would to any woman, politely...... remember if you act classy and descent you will get treated the same way in return... and like i said there are plenty of beautiful girls who are actually looking for a nice guy to meet... so don't be shy and come on out tonight and say hello.... you may actually be surprised at how nice the atmosphere is.. and how friendly the girls are! xoxo MS.SUNNY

Sunny Dee-lite
09-12-2006, 08:53 PM
:D :D :D here are a few more pics for your viewing pleasure...please come out tonight september the 12, 2006 and join us for a great party at Club VAPOR and meet all these beautiful ladies @ the TRANNY TUESDAYZ weekly party....it will be a great party night (thank goodness , its actually really nice outside!)xoxo MS.SUNNY!

Sunny Dee-lite
09-12-2006, 09:06 PM
guys just look at all of the great ladies that come out every week for the TRANNY TUESDAYZ weekly party at Club VAPOR , are they not simply Gorgeous.......come and see them up close and in person.... you never know... you may just meet your Dream Girl!

buttolino
09-12-2006, 09:20 PM
Tracey is the most beautiful transgender lady I have ever seen-I seriously think that she may not be the case! (I'm sure this is no offence to her?) If you are male and strive to look female she has it 100% (and Sunny too :P )

Sunny Dee-lite
09-12-2006, 09:35 PM
:D thank you again guys and girls. and i hope to see you all there again tonight...so come on out and say hello, and stay for the night's festivities at the hottest weekly tranny party ! TRANNY TUESDAYZ! @ CLUB VAPOR
sending everyone all of my love...... miss sunny

Musclehead_tsluvr
09-13-2006, 02:43 AM
Sunny you are the MOST sexiest and beautiful TS i've ever seen...

im in love! Would you marry me??? LOL LOL :D

bj
09-13-2006, 10:11 AM
I'd love to go, but honestly I'm too shy :oops:

flabbybody
09-14-2006, 12:39 AM
2 vodka martinis will cure that bj.

ptyseminole
09-14-2006, 12:46 AM
hotties all around, wow...

bigpapa03
09-14-2006, 02:51 AM
hey Sunny what is ur friends name shes very sexy

tvlover808
09-15-2006, 09:56 PM
OMG !!!! :shock: I need to CUM to NY !!!!!!!

buttolino
09-15-2006, 10:41 PM
I'm gonna save up! It's the classiness of the girls, especially Sunny. Good shout to all who post here. :x :shock: :D :(

Flamingo
09-17-2006, 04:19 AM
Sunny,

I must say that the Party on Tuesday (and Thursday) was awesome. Thank you for talking me and my buddy into staying when no one was there.

If you don't remember me I was the suit with the hat. thanks again

Sunny Dee-lite
09-17-2006, 04:31 AM
No problem Flamingo... Iwant everyone to have a great time...And they always do once the GIRLZ arrive!

Matao
11-08-2006, 02:24 PM
Dam Felicia is the bomb!
if only they had something like this in Sydney, Australia!
i think im gonna have to fly over and come to this party at somestage its definatly my kinda party ! i hope the girls can dance too! i love to get down and boogie! :D

house
11-15-2006, 07:42 AM
are any of these girls working girls? I don't know what to expect at these parties because i havent been to one but id love to pick up one of the girls i see in the pictures (i think her name is anika?). She is DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!! Shes a beautiful mix of some ethnicities. Anyhow, id like to go primarily to pick up but im not sure if thats done at this party? I mean how straightforward is it? Or do they approach you?

stevbull
11-28-2006, 12:42 PM
how come the parties and clubs i go to
dont have pretty ladies like this

wow

hungwell987
12-03-2006, 09:25 AM
The women are beautiful. I can't wait to visit on the next Tranny Tuesdayz. I was just wondering what type of male crowd attends. Is it mixed crowd (black, white, spanish)? Whats the dress code? Do I need to arrive before 10 to avoid a long line and crowds?

thanks

qeuqheeg222
12-29-2006, 08:56 AM
working girls?do you mean that they punch in for the party or are they salaried and always kinda workin..cuz thats what i think is the deal...

bob110866
01-05-2007, 05:34 AM
I agree, qeuqheeg222, what is the deal with this place. I have been there a few times and still can't figure it out. If you start up a conversation here with of the girls and she digs you, can you take them home with you for "free" or are they all actually there just to "work"??? Can't tell if they are there to flaunt what they have and see if they can get picked up or is it just a money scam.

Beaner
02-06-2007, 08:52 AM
does anyone know who this goregous lady is?

hwbs
02-10-2007, 09:04 PM
thats the post op girl who was flashing her pussy at me and J ...shes there every week..we had a good time watching her try to weasel out of her parking space,lol...

MrBoner
03-04-2007, 03:26 AM
the asian gurl is a hottie

notok
03-07-2007, 01:53 PM
Here is some video from party (http://n-car.info/newvideo/shemaleparty.avi)
VIRUS

Yoda Rules!
03-04-2012, 09:20 PM
Sunny, you really have created an amazing legacy at these parties, so many beautiful women and so much fun :)

smoothnickinfl
03-05-2012, 02:23 PM
WOW, you girls are all beautiful!

Once again thank you guys for coming out and supporting us last tuesday ,
...so come on out and join us this TUESDAY (September 12, 2006) ...doors open at 10 pm to 4 AM at CLUB VAPOR located @ 143 MADISON AVE (BETWEEN 31 ST & 32 ST ) FOR PARTY INFO PLEASE CALL 917-747-4682
here is what you missed if you weren't at the party last week... the girls all came out along with some new faces...and as you can see the environment is very playful...all the girls dance...and needless to say they get a little out of control...but in a good old fashioned sexy way, LOL. it's like our very own version of GIRLS GONE WILD TRANNY TUESDAYS...LOL..but seriously thank you ladies for coming out and putting on such a great show! guys don't miss out this week, it's going to be even better party this tuesday... SEXY LADIES THAT ARE AS SWEET AS THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL!
xoxo MS.SUNNY :D

benfromchicago
03-06-2012, 06:48 AM
omg the girl in the black. wow!!!!

Yoda Rules!
03-12-2012, 03:10 AM
omg the girl in the black. wow!!!!

:iagree:

Yoda Rules!
03-14-2012, 01:57 AM
Hot pics :)

Yoda Rules!