PDA

View Full Version : Forced Feminization

dajerzeeboy
11-07-2016, 08:50 PM
I have a partner that has recently expressed interest in forced feminization, where she dresses me in female clothing. I am a bottom and more on the submissive side while she is a dominant top. I've never crossdressed before and the idea doesn't turn me on but if something is going to make my top hornier I will consider it. I am hesitant to try this out and expressed my concern to her and she has told me to just think about it. I'm just a little confused to why something like this would turn her on. I am a masculine man and would not look good in female clothing so not sure why she is pressing the issue. In the end of the day, I am most likely going to do it because even though the idea doesn't turn me on it doesn't turn me off either.

I just wanted to hear if other guys are in a similar situation or if people have any insight to why this would turn a girl on. Or from guys that have been forced feminized and how their experience went.

natina
11-25-2016, 09:44 AM
Its fun when they come out looking super hot with just basic things like castration,HRT,hair removal and breast augmentation. Not as fun when they need $200k in surgery just to get a little past baseline average.

I know of a arab guy that was forced femininized and end up working as a very popular model for 10 years are more.
I won't name them but they passed away a few years ago from silicone issues.

Guys who are subject to this are few but it happens. Need the wealthy are rich guys.sometimes you can get away with someone who has a annuity are similar.

fab
11-25-2016, 11:00 AM
For an arthouse treatment of this subject, try the Almodovar film "The Skin i Live in"

I absolutely love this film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EolQSTTTpI4

petitskinny
11-25-2016, 12:38 PM
I'm a male, and one of my male partner requested once to feminized me. He bought me female sexy clothes and underwears, even a bra and a wig with long blonde hairs. Since I'm quite small and skinny, it was'nt a problem to find a size that fit me. He wanted to be in total control of me. He stripped me totally and helped me to wear the female clothes in a place where there was no mirrors. He put make up on my face and finally adjusted the wig on my head. It made us both very excited ! He then lifted me in cradle as he knew I loved that, and carried me to in the bathroom. I have been totaly amazed about how feminine I looked in the mirror! More over lifted in the strong arms of this big black guy. We made love the whole night and it was really one of the best experience of all my life !!

bad2nice
11-26-2016, 08:08 AM
Lots of people are into this fetish. There's even a website "Shemale Sissification" devoted to it

There was a site, shemalesissification was very fucking hot, but it's gone.