PDA

View Full Version : questions about dating if you don't mind me asking ahead of time

Cloud8
11-01-2016, 05:55 PM
Hi all I'm new here don't worry i will post my introduction here if there is a section to do my introduction and i don't know if am i in the closet or out/open about my attraction to shemales & ladyboys and honestly i don't know should i be in the closet/stay in closet or be open about my attraction to shemales & ladyboys and well so i thought of signed up on this site.

So to the point and i like to ask this ahead of time when & if i put myself out there dating again & if i choose to so please bear with me and thanks :).

If I'm dating a beautiful shemale/ladyboy like her to me anyway that i find her attractive when & when & if i put myself out there dating again & if i choose to but however while I'm dating her do you think i should i tell her about my curse that i have a small penis or let her find out on her own?

Sorry fellow members if this is a dumb question to ask and those of you who have same curse as me you'll understand why am i asking ahead of time and don't worry i don't care if she's bigger then me or if she's more hung then me i really don't care and i admit I'm a bit nervous of dating a beautiful shemale/ladyboy like her.

& no i don't know will it turned her off and no i don't know will she like/love me still and it's just that bit nervous of dating her when the time comes + I'm a virgin to farther explain my nervousness of dating her then you'll understand what i mean & what I'm worry about and if you wish to include tips on how to overcome my nervousness including if she's bigger then me or if she's more hung then me then that's fine with me if you want to thanks .

& to end it here if you like examples of how or when I'm nervous to farther explain this question and if i thought of any good examples I'll gladly tell you if you want just let me know thanks

rodinuk
11-01-2016, 06:37 PM
So in short you're:

a virgin and have a small dick , attracted to shemales/ladyboys and may date one

... want to know if:

you should tell her you have a small dick or let her discover that fact somehow

Have you ever dated anyone?

Cloud8
11-01-2016, 06:40 PM
yes so far cis-girls and to be honest i never date shemales/ladyboys before i think that's why i might become nervous if that makes any difference :).

Jericho
11-01-2016, 08:18 PM
You don't need a big cock for anal.
If she feels a bit slack, just shove yer thumb in.
Unless you have abnormally small thumbs, as well...Then yer fucked! :shrug

Cloud8
11-03-2016, 04:36 PM
If I'm dating a beautiful shemale/ladyboy or you may say a beautiful Tgirl to me anyway that i find her attractive but however if i ever do become nervous because of if she has a bigger dick then mine or if she's more hung then me .

How to overcome my nervousness when & if she has a bigger dick then me or if she's more hung then me & i have a small dick+I'm a virgin?

I admit 1 of the things I'm nervous about is she won't like me anymore,teased,made fun of me or gets turned off by my size and 1 of the things I'm worry about is that i won't be able to please her with my small size. A small thing i might say to shemale/ladyboy or you may say a Tgirl that's dating me to show her i loved her if i do like her is well i might tell her that her equipment is beautiful and i might say to her equipment is beautiful then mine.

I apologize if i sound like I'm putting myself down when I'm not i admit i might get a little nervous of dating a beautiful shemale/ladyboy or you may say a beautiful Tgirl like her & another example is if she's marring me but that's whole another different matter let's just start dating & relationship in this question.

Sorry if i sound like I'm nervous well i admit I'm a bit nervous of dating her & well to leave here for now yes like i said I'm still a virgin and thanks for reading this,thanks for your understanding,thanks for your time and thanks for the help ahead of time :).

lordworm
11-03-2016, 05:56 PM
1. don't be a nice guy
2. don't be emotional
3. don't be a soft guy

Same shit you gotta do with genetic females. If you're worried about your dick size, get confidence somewhere else. Go to the gym and build muscle, earn a lot of money, then the size of your dick wont matter. Come back and talk when you're tired of being a human doing.

bluesoul
11-03-2016, 07:27 PM
Come back and talk when you're tired of being a human doing.

what if he's already a human doing?

rodinuk
11-04-2016, 12:06 AM
If I'm dating a beautiful shemale/ladyboy or you may say a beautiful Tgirl to me anyway that i find her attractive but however if i ever do become nervous because of if she has a bigger dick then mine or if she's more hung then me .

Sorry if i sound like I'm nervous well i admit I'm a bit nervous of dating her & well to leave here for now yes like i said I'm still a virgin and thanks for reading this,thanks for your understanding,thanks for your time and thanks for the help ahead of time :).

There's little point in giving yourself a complex over some hypothetical issue in the bedroom - you're focusing far too much on it. You're just automatically jumping to a conclusion based on your own anxiety. Generally speaking I don't think people say 'I love you' by saying 'wowalula what a fantastic set of junk you've got... it's so much better than mine'. At least credit the other person (remember? they're a human being too) with the potential to not be someone who would just fulfill your own default worst-case expectations. This is symptomatic of someone who isn't interacting enough in the social world.

Your time would be better spent in social situations or seeking a counsellor who could guide you to better outcomes in your dating situations to build confidence and realistic expectations.

Ts RedVeX
11-04-2016, 12:29 AM
Firstly, I would suggest that u go 2 skul & lern some englischshshshhh!
Secondly, do not listen to any of these morons giging you advice on how to date a girl ffs.
Thirdly,... oh, you will have learned by this time, that you should not take any more of this shit seriously huh?

Fitzcarraldo
11-04-2016, 12:54 AM
'wowalula what a fantastic set of junk you've got... it's so much better than mine'
:dead:

SanDiegoPervySage
11-04-2016, 04:36 AM
1. don't be a nice guy
2. don't be emotional
3. don't be a soft guy

Same shit you gotta do with genetic females. If you're worried about your dick size, get confidence somewhere else. Go to the gym and build muscle, earn a lot of money, then the size of your dick wont matter. Come back and talk when you're tired of being a human doing.

This.

lordworm
11-06-2016, 06:03 PM
what if he's already a human doing?

Men will always be human doings in the eyes of society. It's up to him to free himself, the knowledge is out there.