PDA

View Full Version : Are flat bellies on GG the new endangered species?

SXFX
10-25-2016, 04:51 AM
ok is it me or has something seriously gone wrong?
Last two TS ladies i dated were gorgeous long legs nice smiles well dressed smelled great and oh yeah flat bellies!

The last tow GG women i dated, one mid 20's and one mid 30's both had guts that hung over past their pants......

WTF is going on?

90translover
10-25-2016, 04:53 AM
Something in the food :shrug

SXFX
10-25-2016, 05:05 AM
i'm not kidding you......the girl was 26....i'm 41 and i'm looking at her on the date and i'm thinking....wow her gut is hanging over her belly...what the mother fucking shit!
when i was 25 the women were not this fat! and it's GUT fat! it's disgusting!

Or maybe it's just me.....who notices this shit?

SanDiegoPervySage
10-25-2016, 06:58 AM
You choose out of shape chicks, simple. Flat stomachs are an endangered species, period. There are plenty of fat/out of shape TS out there with stomach pouches and cottage cheese legs.

TS Evelyn Summers
10-25-2016, 07:35 AM
HAhahaha.....I Wonder How Some Of These Topiks Komme About =D =D =D ...they Are SUPER Funny!

LÖL @ Kottage Cheese Legs :)

adfan
10-25-2016, 10:28 AM
gmo foods, steroid antibiotic growth stimulating hormones in animal products, pharmaceutical laced drinking water. the usa is fucked up and people are taking a hit physicaly. Even people that work out have to do extra plus eat & drink twice as better to stay in shape.

BostonBad
10-25-2016, 04:43 PM
Montsanto and other companies like that are putting crap in our food.

People's hormone levels are wacked now.

Look at rock concerts back in the 60's and 70's look at the fans. Almost nobody is fat and most people look reasonably fit.

lordworm
10-25-2016, 04:54 PM
Stop trying to blame everything other than them. It's called eating too fucking much.

blackchubby38
10-25-2016, 10:48 PM
ok is it me or has something seriously gone wrong?
Last two TS ladies i dated were gorgeous long legs nice smiles well dressed smelled great and oh yeah flat bellies!

The last tow GG women i dated, one mid 20's and one mid 30's both had guts that hung over past their pants......

WTF is going on?

So your thing is finding as many ways as possible to insult genetic girls as way to show how much you love transsexuals?

SanDiegoPervySage
10-25-2016, 11:30 PM
Montsanto and other companies like that are putting crap in our food.

People's hormone levels are wacked now.

Look at rock concerts back in the 60's and 70's look at the fans. Almost nobody is fat and most people look reasonably fit.
Well skinny doesn't mean fit. Some of those people just looked malnourished

Stavros
10-26-2016, 12:39 AM
i'm not kidding you......the girl was 26....i'm 41 and i'm looking at her on the date and i'm thinking....wow her gut is hanging over her belly...what the mother fucking shit!
when i was 25 the women were not this fat! and it's GUT fat! it's disgusting!

Or maybe it's just me.....who notices this shit?

Why, then, did you invite her on a date? Was it her personality that charmed you?

SXFX
10-26-2016, 02:41 AM
No because i'm a dummy and i fell for the stupid online dating photo....you know the "Myspace" photo...where the girl looks up.
Fuck it's true i guess...if a girls collar bones aren't showing in her head shot....odds are the girl will look 6 months preggers.

but jesus on a stick...a 25you woman should not be so out of shape that she looks like she's got a food baby.....wtf!

and i hear you about looking at the old concert photos...wtf is going on?

SanDiegoPervySage
10-26-2016, 02:58 AM
Yeah if she doesn't show her body, she's fat/in bad shape. If a girl has good looks, she will flaunt that shit.

SXFX
10-26-2016, 03:01 AM
Hate to say it...but you sir are 1000% right!
they know they are an endangered species and know their value....compared to the lumpy frumpy fat fucks!

hamdasl
10-29-2016, 07:00 PM
Sounds like you dated a couple of muffin tops.
I get to the US every three years or so. It used to be I'd be thinking how chubby everyone was. Now its how obese everybody is.
There are a fair portion of properly proportioned people out there, but not like 10-15 years ago.
I was in Taiwan in 1995-97 and again in 2004-05. The increase in fat kids was astounding. The reason (I thought) was the invasion of American fast food restaurants. Almost none in '95, everywhere in '04.

Lester316
10-29-2016, 07:33 PM
If you're main thing is some girls night be a bit less in shape than they could be all I can think is that you're quite shallow.

Why bother wasting peoples' time if you have such 'standards' let them know before the date they have to be perfect or you'll moan about them. When none of them want to go out with you because of your views it'll be interesting.

SanDiegoPervySage
10-29-2016, 11:14 PM
If you're main thing is some girls night be a bit less in shape than they could be all I can think is that you're quite shallow.

Why bother wasting peoples' time if you have such 'standards' let them know before the date they have to be perfect or you'll moan about them. When none of them want to go out with you because of your views it'll be interesting.

Everyone is shallow to an extent. No problem with having standards. Letting them know before hand or just choosing not to go out with them in the first place can save the trouble. That "you're fine just the way you are" line doesn't actually apply to most(well, many) attractive people and even unattractive people. Some people are ok with it while others just settle.

Also, he said he met the girls through online dating. The girls on there use angles in their pics so they don't look fat so he didn't know what he was walking into. She wasted his time if anything. It's mostly about pics online.

SXFX
11-01-2016, 06:05 PM
Look there is nothing wrong with the word shallow...we are all shallow...hell even those disgusting chubby chasers are in their own way "shallow"
though maybe in need of help because they have some major mommy issues....but i digress!

the thing is this, a woman can hide a lot of gut in the evening....so by the time you meet her for the second date and you take her home and her shirt comes off and you are thinking......WTF and where the fuck did this come from....you are screwed!

now funny thing i noticed....i travel for work and hit about 3 different gyms a week, woo hoo la fitness, anyhow i noticed something really fucked up....in the burbs where i live...on average.....there are only 10 or so ladies at the gym at any given time! sure there are the dozen or so who take that useless zoomba classes but for the most part the ladies have stopped going to the gym! and have really really started packing on the pounds!

it's disgusting!

for me....and this is just me.....a woman with a gut is probably how a woman views guys with very thick back hair...it's just fucking nasty!

Jericho
11-01-2016, 08:30 PM
If you're looking for that, and you see 10 or 12 of 'em a week, why aren't you dating the gym chicks?
I mean, 26 year old, meeting up with a 41 yer old bloke off of the internet (yah, talking about setting the bar high)! :shrug

blackchubby38
11-02-2016, 12:35 AM
Look there is nothing wrong with the word shallow...we are all shallow...hell even those disgusting chubby chasers are in their own way "shallow"
though maybe in need of help because they have some major mommy issues....but i digress!

the thing is this, a woman can hide a lot of gut in the evening....so by the time you meet her for the second date and you take her home and her shirt comes off and you are thinking......WTF and where the fuck did this come from....you are screwed!

now funny thing i noticed....i travel for work and hit about 3 different gyms a week, woo hoo la fitness, anyhow i noticed something really fucked up....in the burbs where i live...on average.....there are only 10 or so ladies at the gym at any given time! sure there are the dozen or so who take that useless zoomba classes but for the most part the ladies have stopped going to the gym! and have really really started packing on the pounds!

it's disgusting!

for me....and this is just me.....a woman with a gut is probably how a woman views guys with very thick back hair...it's just fucking nasty!

You do realize you're generalizing a whole group of based on your own personal experiences with members of that said group?

runningdownthatdream
11-02-2016, 05:36 AM

it's disgusting!

I might have said this to you before, but I'll say it again 'you're the problem'. You're the one with the hangup so either find a way to change your outlook or just keep it moving. Maybe if you stay in your lane long enough the ensuing loneliness will be a catalyst for a change in your attractions. Face it, your dating pool will widen considerably if you get past the muffin top.

SXFX
11-18-2016, 05:48 AM
Hey man you can lower your standards all you want and eat all the slop you want.......and well there is a lot of slop out there recently.....
and i'm not going to judge you.....some guys are just bottom feeders who don't expect much and so anything is find with them.....

me....shit.....i busted my ass to be a self made man and i still have time to hit the gym 3 days a week and still think i need to loose 10lbs.....and make an extra $40k more a year....so when it comes to dating i sort of expect the same level of self respect when it comes to a woman not having a beer belly hanging over her gut thinking she deserves the best in the world......

so i'm just venting....and i'm not sure if it was someone who said it here or a friends conversation....look up concert pictures from the 70's and 80's....women were thinner back then....then shit went south and they started drinking 2k calories every morning from DD

Fitzcarraldo
11-18-2016, 05:52 AM
Well, forget the gym and the extra $40K a year. You just need a time machine to go back to the '70s and you'll be fine. I hope you like bush.

Trapt53
11-18-2016, 06:08 AM
Instead of LA Fitness, maybe you need to look into a Crossfit gym. You'll find more of what you're looking for, but it comes with its own set of issues.

SanDiegoPervySage
11-18-2016, 06:27 AM
Hey man you can lower your standards all you want and eat all the slop you want.......and well there is a lot of slop out there recently.....
and i'm not going to judge you.....some guys are just bottom feeders who don't expect much and so anything is find with them.....

me....shit.....i busted my ass to be a self made man and i still have time to hit the gym 3 days a week and still think i need to loose 10lbs.....and make an extra $40k more a year....so when it comes to dating i sort of expect the same level of self respect when it comes to a woman not having a beer belly hanging over her gut thinking she deserves the best in the world......

so i'm just venting....and i'm not sure if it was someone who said it here or a friends conversation....look up concert pictures from the 70's and 80's....women were thinner back then....then shit went south and they started drinking 2k calories every morning from DD

Nothing wrong with that.

runningdownthatdream
11-18-2016, 06:36 AM

EVERYONE has the right to set their own expectations - regardless of the size of his or her gut. Keep busting' your ass to make more money and lose more weight and look to fulfill your own expectations of perfection but let's be frank: you're around 40 and you're not a billionaire so by your standards you're clearly a financial failure, likewise if you still need to lose 10lbs you're clearly not a physical specimen on par with CT Fletcher or Kali Muscle, and finally you're STILL looking for a woman, yet another fail. So lets sum it up: you're clearly failing to attain your own 'high' standards in just about all the things that are important to you so what exactly ARE you doing in this life? By age 70 you'll be dead or close to it and all these ridiculous standards would have meant absolutely nothing.

Life is here and now......free your mind from your standards and you might actually find what you want.

blackchubby38
11-19-2016, 02:40 AM
There is nothing wrong with having standards and no one should ever have to settle.

The problem is when a person uses those standards as a way to generalize another group of people and make asinine statements about them as a whole. Especially when those statements aren't really based in fact and are just a matter of opinion. Or are based on a person's past experiences with a few members of that said group.

While it is true that times have changed when it comes to what society considers what is physically fit, I still see plenty of genetic girls with flat bellies walking around. I also see genetic girls who are thick in the right places and that sometimes means that they are going to have a bit of belly. But as long as they don't have my gut, I really don't see what the problem is.

Which brings me to another point. It is indeed true that many girls use angle tricks when it comes to their online photos. If you meet them in person and you still can't tell that they may not up to your physical standards. But decided to go out with them again after the first date, that's on you. Furthermore, once their clothes do come off, you have two options:

1. Make up an excuse, like you just remembered you have an early meeting, and say you have to go. Or ask her to leave if you guys are at your place.

2. Solider on. If you're still not satisfied with her after that, a couple of days later tell you don't want to see her anymore.

But as you can see both of those options make you look like a self centered and shallow jackass.

Finally, we all have our reasons has to why we are attracted to transsexuals. There is no need to defend or justify those reasons. Especially when those reasons come off as being close minded.

MrFanti
11-19-2016, 05:15 AM
By age 70 you'll be dead or close to it

This guy is in his 60s....Show's what a bit of determination and discipline can get you....

holzz
11-20-2016, 02:09 AM
depends....it can be deceptive anyhow. lot of women (and men too) look thin with clothes but don't without.

http://hitchfit.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Kristin-before-and-after-front-1024x1015.jpg

she hasn't got a flat stomach, not before anyhow, people wouldn't fuck her?

SXFX
11-20-2016, 02:50 AM
So don't mean to kick a dead horse but i was at my Dr. for may annual check up to make sure i'm ok.....
He's an older guy i would say in his late 60's and we were talking about ways i could help improve my diet.....turns out i'm a fucktard and the reason i'm not loosing weight it because i'm not eating enough throughout the day .....so i asked him....what does the medical community think is going on with respect to very young women packing on the pounds because i hardly ever see more than 5 or so ladies at the various gyms other than the ones who work there....
He tells me when he first started practicing in the early 80's someone in their 20's with diabetes was a rare thing...but today his bread and butter for his business . young women in their mid 20's who are diabetic. MY JAW HIT THE FLOOR!
I was just floored....I asked what gives?
His answer?

DD bladder buster coffee in the mornings are causing the body to go nuts! He's not sure what the sugar content is since it's X number of scoops per your request but he was telling me that his average customer is a 5 scoop plus lady....and per his experience it doesn't matter if you use sugar or sugar substitute your body still goes nuts!

that and the drinking.....now there he had me confused....
again per his experience of the women here in NJ about 30miles due West of NYC......his average patient puts away a bottle of wine every other day. And a good number put away a bottle a day!

I asked how many women locally still made dinner at home....he said under 30 very few, under 40 some....

he calls it the perfect storm......sugar intake at extreme levels plus drinking plus not having a decent dinner.....he predicts a vast majority will have life long problems with their bodied giving up on them in their early 50's! SCARY!

So i asked what's a single guy to do?

His response
"Well the wife and i watch this show called 90 day fiance...." he had me in stitches =)

So yeah guess it's more than them just noticing and venting...it's a real issue...

SanDiegoPervySage
11-20-2016, 06:07 AM
depends....it can be deceptive anyhow. lot of women (and men too) look thin with clothes but don't without.

http://hitchfit.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Kristin-before-and-after-front-1024x1015.jpg

she hasn't got a flat stomach, not before anyhow, people wouldn't fuck her?

Her stomach is fairly flat, she's just not toned. I'm pretty sure he means girls with actual guts. And is his personal preference so whether other people would fuck this woman or not is irrelevant.

SXFX
11-22-2016, 05:40 AM
yeah the above is perfect! left or right...and yeah i'm talking GUTS....think beer belly on a 25 yo chick..hanging over their pants like it's something to be proud of....barf!

runningdownthatdream
11-22-2016, 06:01 AM
This guy is in his 60s....Show's what a bit of determination and discipline can get you....

Yeah but what does that have to do with anything? Do you believe that because he looks that way he can't fall over and die? Or perhaps, he's now immune from sickness. Good for him if he feels joy spending countless hours in a gym and restricting what foods he eats so that he can look like that. I tend to see being alive as far more than how I look or how others look. That's a level of shallowness that I can't be bothered with anymore.

Cocksmith
11-22-2016, 06:41 AM
Fat chicks are gross. And fat chicks that are proud of being fat and in terrible shape, or "curvy" as they say, are the absolute worst

SanDiegoPervySage
11-22-2016, 06:54 AM
Yeah but what does that have to do with anything? Do you believe that because he looks that way he can't fall over and die? Or perhaps, he's now immune from sickness. Good for him if he feels joy spending countless hours in a gym and restricting what foods he eats so that he can look like that. I tend to see being alive as far more than how I look or how others look. That's a level of shallowness that I can't be bothered with anymore.

If that man is happy, why does it matter? If he's happy to have discipline and not put just any kind of shit in his body, why does it matter? You assume that since he takes fitness seriously, he has no other passion, sees life as just the gym or is shallow. And why mention immunity as if this stuff would only matter of our provided complete immunity? He may want to set a healthy example for people he cares about, especially those that live unhealthy lifestyles and then complain when it takes a toll on them.

runningdownthatdream
11-22-2016, 07:02 AM
If that man is happy, why does it matter? If he's happy to have discipline and not put just any kind of shit in his body, why does it matter? You assume that since he takes fitness seriously, he has no other passion, sees life as just the gym or is shallow. And why mention immunity as if this stuff would only matter of our provided complete immunity? He may want to set a healthy example for people he cares about, especially those that live unhealthy lifestyles and then complain when it takes a toll on them.

Indeed......as I said if he gets joy from it then good for him! For ME, it's irrelevant. In the greater scheme of things the pre-occupation with 'looking good' is meaningless (again for me). Sure we should be presentable but to be obsessed with anything ESPECIALLY looks seems .......trite

sucka4chix
11-22-2016, 07:47 AM
It is fact that the current generation has "let themselves go". All this hippy, tree-hugging "you're beautiful just the way you are" stuff has people (women) re-thinking beauty. Now girls boldly wear their bellies hanging out. I told someone a few days ago that "hot" is out of vogue and it's true. Breast augs are way down (yea!). Victoria's Secret even feels the pain as girls opt for simple boring comfortable bralettes. So the OP is not crazy nor wrong in his generalizations.

MrFanti
11-23-2016, 01:23 AM
Good for him if he feels joy spending countless hours in a gym and restricting what foods he eats so that he can look like that. I tend to see being alive as far more than how I look or how others look. That's a level of shallowness that I can't be bothered with anymore.

It would be interesting to see your perspective on women with such chiseled bodies as Nina Lawless....

blackchubby38
11-23-2016, 02:31 AM
It is fact that the current generation has "let themselves go". All this hippy, tree-hugging "you're beautiful just the way you are" stuff has people (women) re-thinking beauty. Now girls boldly wear their bellies hanging out. I told someone a few days ago that "hot" is out of vogue and it's true. Breast augs are way down (yea!). Victoria's Secret even feels the pain as girls opt for simple boring comfortable bralettes. So the OP is not crazy nor wrong in his generalizations.

Wait, you're saying "hot" is out of vogue. But are cheering about breast augmentations being down. Which I think has to do more with an appreciation for natural breasts, big or small, and women's butts than an indicator that "hotness" has gone out of style.

Also I have seen that bralette in a Victoria Secret window. I would hardly call that thing when worn on the right woman boring.

SanDiegoPervySage
11-23-2016, 02:50 AM
It would be interesting to see your perspective on women with such chiseled bodies as Nina Lawless....

I love it!

zphyer6
11-23-2016, 03:09 AM
Hilarious how people piled on the OP for stating the truth. Women (& men) in America have been getting fatter at a ridiculous pace. Obviously diet is the main reason but the lack of social shaming is another big culprit. Now we have to practice fat acceptance when the reality is we should be telling these fat asses to get in shape. Not only do they pollute the beautiful scenery with their doughy bodies, but they raise health insurance costs for everyone. In the past people would make fun of you mercilessly if you were fat, probably one of the reasons their were less fat people (shock). About time we returned to those days. And by fat I'm not talking about people that are soft or have a little extra but lazy bums that have fat rolls and obese people.

SXFX
11-23-2016, 03:42 AM
I guess if you are over a given age and you want to date women with flat bellies.......guess we have to go down to south America or eastern europe?
only women i know who have flat bellies and don't need to work out 7 days a week are from eastern Europe or from south America

sucka4chix
11-23-2016, 04:03 AM
Wait, you're saying "hot" is out of vogue. But are cheering about breast augmentations being down. Which I think has to do more with an appreciation for natural breasts, big or small, and women's butts than an indicator that "hotness" has gone out of style.

Also I have seen that bralette in a Victoria Secret window. I would hardly call that thing when worn on the right woman boring.

Breast aug comment was to show women are more willing to say "I love my body the way it is" these days. I cheered because that was always misplaced anyway. Boobs don't make you attractive, especially poorly done silicone ones!

Victorias Secret only sells bralettes because they have to stay competitive with the Walmarts & Bras R Us types!

sucka4chix
11-23-2016, 04:09 AM
Hilarious how people piled on the OP for stating the truth. Women (& men) in America have been getting fatter at a ridiculous pace. Obviously diet is the main reason but the lack of social shaming is another big culprit. Now we have to practice fat acceptance when the reality is we should be telling these fat asses to get in shape. Not only do they pollute the beautiful scenery with their doughy bodies, but they raise health insurance costs for everyone. In the past people would make fun of you mercilessly if you were fat, probably one of the reasons their were less fat people (shock). About time we returned to those days. And by fat I'm not talking about people that are soft or have a little extra but lazy bums that have fat rolls and obese people.

Checks and balances, man, checks and balances. Everything on this planet serves a purpose--- even the things that man thinks are bad.

SXFX
11-23-2016, 04:17 AM
so what you are saying is that 4 beers in you may be a chubby chaser........just saying it because that's where you are leaning with this?

Stavros
11-23-2016, 10:39 AM
Hilarious how people piled on the OP for stating the truth. Women (& men) in America have been getting fatter at a ridiculous pace. Obviously diet is the main reason but the lack of social shaming is another big culprit. Now we have to practice fat acceptance when the reality is we should be telling these fat asses to get in shape.

I didn't think this nasty thread could go lower until reading the above with its appeal to bullies everywhere to get their act together to shame people online. There is a problem with obesity, nobody denies that, but there is also a problem with bullying that has led its victims to commit suicide, often at very young ages. But hey, this thread dedicated to insulting women was never going to recognise diversity as a positive social fact, imposing its own measure of attraction much as the Central Planning machine of the old USSR once ordered a shoe factory to make a million brown shoes but forgot to add the word pair, which was fine for left-footed and wounded war veterans, but not for the rest of the population.

alyssaluxor
11-23-2016, 03:12 PM
Guys ive noticed when I was in Tokyo I rarely see overweight people. And when i was eating their food there i also didnt get fat easily. Is it because of food also? Because I asked most of my Japanese guys clients there, they said they dont go to the gym but their body is very nice and tone.

MrFanti
11-23-2016, 03:36 PM
Guys ive noticed when I was in Tokyo I rarely see overweight people. And when i was eating their food there i also didnt get fat easily. Is it because of food also? Because I asked most of my Japanese guys clients there, they said they dont go to the gym but their body is very nice and tone.

There are 3 main factors. Yes you are correct in that the Japanese diet generally speaking is a healthier diet than the American one.
However.....

Americans are terrible at portion control - simply put, we eat way too much! Huge portions along with fast food = weight gain.

And finally, the general lack of exercise when added to the first two reasons above is why in general, you see obesity rates climbing.

SarahG
11-28-2016, 11:27 AM
DD bladder buster coffee in the mornings are causing the body to go nuts! He's not sure what the sugar content is since it's X number of scoops per your request but he was telling me that his average customer is a 5 scoop plus lady....and per his experience it doesn't matter if you use sugar or sugar substitute your body still goes nuts!

that and the drinking.....now there he had me confused....
again per his experience of the women here in NJ about 30miles due West of NYC......his average patient puts away a bottle of wine every other day. And a good number put away a bottle a day!

There's a lot more to the story than this.

Part of it has to do with the fact people aren't smoking anymore. Sure, its a good thing in that smoking is unhealthy, but it was doing a lot to constrain peoples' appetites & acted as a stimulant (thus increasing the metabolism).

Another factor is the amount of high fructose corn syrup being used as a cheaper replacement for sugar in processed foods & restaurant foods. One of the consequences of high fructose corn syrup consumption is that it inhibits the body's full-sensation while eating encouraging increased consumption. Ever notice some fast food fries taste really bad after they cool down? Some add to the frier a white powder consisting of sugars & salts. Start looking at ingredients on the stuff you're using even if you make your own meals at home, its almost impossible to avoid it.

Then you have this portion sized arms race in the restaurant industry. Remember when fast food drinks came in cups small enough to fit in automotive cup holders? Pepperidge Farm remembers. Today though, a lot of chains give you so much soda that you end up with anywhere up to a litre or more of it if you order a large meal combo. That's your day's worth of calories right there in the drink, and you know they're going to finish that meal (now we're at 200% daily calorie intake) plus probably consume a few sugared coffee(s) in the morning, alcoholic drinks at night, and another meal or two. If you're still counting now we're at 4+ times the daily calorie quota and that's if they don't snack throughout the day.

Now throw in the sleep deprivation, extra stress from financial instability, and the inevitable back & joint injuries that discourage people from trying to exercise, and you get a negative feed back loop.

Still worse is that approximately 15% of the US population are now on antidepressants that slow the metabolism and increase weight gain. So people are over worked, stressed out, overly tired, and rather than fix any of these problems they're given pills to treat the symptoms rather than the causes of their psychological problems.

Related to that: There was a global surge in suicides during the recession following the 2007-2008 housing crash. US and UK alone had tens of thousands of "extra" suicides, a statistical anomaly that shows that a lot of people are being pushed to the breaking point (where they're not likely to care about their body).

Metabolism changes can have a profound effect. If you only consume 200 calories a day more than you should (which is roughly the difference between a slow versus normal metabolism rate), that translates into a theoretical weight gain of 52 lbs per year. And we both know a lot of people are consuming way more than 200 excessive calories per day. That's like having one soda can too many per day to put it into perspective. It really doesn't take much.

I guess if you are over a given age and you want to date women with flat bellies.......guess we have to go down to south America or eastern europe?
only women i know who have flat bellies and don't need to work out 7 days a week are from eastern Europe or from south America

Mexico has higher obesity rates than the US does. Don't believe me? Check it out for yourself here's the UN report (http://www.fao.org/docrep/018/i3300e/i3300e.pdf) that goes into detail on the subject.

SXFX
11-29-2016, 05:47 AM
Fuck mexico i getting fat now?
Well it's always been on the chunky side since the 80's when i visited.
I guess Colombia, Brazil and Argentina is where it's at now......shit!
$4k to pick up a flat bellied healthy woman if you want to date over 40.....fuck........what's this world come to?

SXFX
11-29-2016, 05:49 AM
fuck and that and tit tatts and full sleeve tatts
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck