PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever been VIP at Allanah's Party?

fitnesshero
09-09-2006, 03:15 AM
I am thinking about purchasing a Vip pass to Allanah sept TFL Party and am wondering is it worth it and how was your experience?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-09-2006, 04:05 AM
VIP is wonderful...............................

for example: Last night on the VIP Couch I sat with Allanah for at least 40 minutes as she indulged in a fattening pastry and spoke of old time Negro spirituals and Sammy Davis Jr. jokes as she twirled her Diana Ross/Donna Summer locks in my face and called me "nigglet."

Times like those I wouldn't give up for anything........................

AllanahStarrNYC
09-09-2006, 04:16 AM
LOL

First of all- this is the real version of the story-

yeah we sat on the couch talking about thailand, other pleasantries,your trip to brasil while someone was stomping by back and forth -STOMP-
then i told you how dj had just sent me new SDJr files..MR BOJANGLES.. then the birthday cake for tommy came out and i got a piece. and of ocurse complained how fat i was and how i should not be eating that cake and had failed the lemoade fasting diet but it was tommy's b-day cake- then i asked you to throw away my plate and YOU SLIPPEd and almost fell on your ass getting to the bar LOL. Dorothy Hamill move????

BY that time the humidity had gotten to my hair and i was wrestling with it cause it was rivaling Diana Ross in her big hair hay days.

so yea- v.i.p. is fun-
cause u can come sit next to me and have the pleasure of fetching me things LOL JKKKKKKK

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-09-2006, 04:27 AM
LMAO @ Dorothy Hamill, bitch

ahem

and a 1, and a 2.................................

Ah
If theres a cure for this
I dont want it
Dont want it
If theres a remedy
Ill run from it
From it

Think about it all the time
Never let it out of my mind
cause I love you

Ive got the sweetest hangover
I dont wanna get over
Sweetest hangover

Yeah, I dont wanna get over
I dont wanna get
I dont wanna get...over

Ooh, I dont need no cure
I dont need no cure
I dont need no cure

Sweet lovin
Sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet love
Sweet, sweet love
Sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet love

Dont call a doctor
Dont call her momma
Dont call her preacher

No, I dont need it
I dont want it

AllanahStarrNYC
09-09-2006, 04:38 AM
LOL

Yeap- U can just call me 'Miss Ross' from now on OR MAHOGANY- music please............

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-26-2008, 03:04 AM
both stories are true, VIP is the shit, worth the extra admission

have fun

blckhaze
07-26-2008, 03:18 AM
johnny falling?

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwww!!!

JelenaCD
07-26-2008, 06:27 AM
it seems like a good deal , i definetly am going to try it , people question the price yet you know what the price of everthing is crazy , if you want to spend $ do it having fun !

Solitary Brother
07-26-2008, 08:33 AM
I never have been to a tranny bar......

Xlgenius
07-26-2008, 12:54 PM
No
I would love to though, and then have the opportunity to fuck the shit out of her the rest of te night

littlenookie
08-01-2008, 05:53 PM
went to one of Allanah's parties a few weeks ago and had a GREAT time. All the girls were really nice, some of them could use some work on there lapdancing skills but overall was tons of fun.

Spend the money and go to one, live a little!!!! :lol: