PDA

View Full Version : Don't you wish there was a non creepy TS dating web page

SXFX
10-05-2016, 07:54 PM
Don't you wish there was a non creepy TS dating web page?
But i guess i'm asking the wrong guys....maybe there needs to be a TS dating web page that made the ladies feel comfortable in online dating?

gaysian71
10-05-2016, 09:10 PM
Wherever you go to find trans women , you will find a bit of creepiness. It's just the way men are towards trans women. But transgenderdate.com isn't bad for finding a trans woman who is looking for a boyfriend and possible marriage.

blackchubby38
10-05-2016, 11:08 PM
I'm on OkCupid and Plenty of Fish. I will occasionally see a TS girl's profile on both sites and I will send a non-creepy message if it seems we are compatible. I have never gotten a response back though. The thing about online dating is that while it can be uncomfortable for both TS and genetic girls, it can also be extremely frustrating if you're a single male. In other words, its a crap shoot. Just like dating in real life is.

lifeisfiction
10-05-2016, 11:08 PM
There are some good websites if you look. I would share them, but I think for it would better for my gain not to share them.

SanDiegoPervySage
10-06-2016, 04:23 AM
The average dude is creepy towards women online. It's even creepier among men with TS women. Have you seen some of the responses on this forum alone?

SanDiegoPervySage
10-06-2016, 04:25 AM
I'm on OkCupid and Plenty of Fish. I will occasionally see a TS girl's profile on both sites and I will send a non-creepy message if it seems we are compatible. I have never gotten a response back though. The thing about online dating is that while it can be uncomfortable for both TS and genetic girls, it can also be extremely frustrating if you're a single male. In other words, its a crap shoot. Just like dating in real life is.

It's all about pictures and attractiveness. Maximize your looks. If you are average, can't dress, not in shape and don't present yourself as "cool", you won't get many responses, especially from attractive women.

runningdownthatdream
10-06-2016, 04:31 AM
The average dude is creepy towards women online. It's even creepier among men with TS women. Have you seen some of the responses on this forum alone?

Indeed....

From my experience, the best places to meet TS women online are the usual dating sites where they simply identify as women and if you know what to look for you can figure it out. But then you still have all the usual challenges of getting them to even respond to you. It seems to me that if someone only wants to date a TS woman then it's a fetish thing. Just the same as those white women who claim they only 'date' black men. Whenever a woman makes that type of comment I don't want them around. I'm guessing that a man who specifically searches out TS women to 'date' is likely not so appealing to TS women.

SXFX
10-06-2016, 05:39 AM

very very well said....
That and there is the automatic bias of "Oh he's a chaser" so i guess it's really a no win and you just have to be at the right place at the right time or get lucky on OKcupid or other online dating web pages.
Oddly on OKCupid i've done well......with the ladies and actually three gorgeous TS ladies! I even amazed myself!

hamdasl
10-06-2016, 05:38 PM
My Ladyboy Date advertises itself as a meeting only site. They recommend Shemales for Sex for anyone interested in only quick fucks.

bluesoul
10-09-2016, 02:45 AM
there is.

check out the hung angels personal section.

i know there was a time when a tranny or prospective chaser could inquire about a possible romance sans donation and get a reply.

Music manners
10-09-2016, 02:54 AM
I met my current on okcupid

SXFX
10-11-2016, 03:14 AM
there is.

check out the hung angels personal section.

i know there was a time when a tranny or prospective chaser could inquire about a possible romance sans donation and get a reply.

you think it's even a viable option anymore?

And yeah all three gorgeous TS women i dated were from OkCupid.
so maybe that's the answer?