PDA

View Full Version : Top or Bottom and Why?

Big_Col35
09-20-2016, 09:41 PM
As a straight guy I like being bottom. I figure that I fuck chicks so I kinda want to be fucked myself. What's your preference and why?

Erika1487
09-20-2016, 10:11 PM
I like to top because it feels me with delight to hear a man scream like a bitch :fuckin:

Big_Col35
09-20-2016, 10:21 PM
Exactly. Face down, ass up.

chupapau
09-20-2016, 11:13 PM
Couldn't care less about topping anymore, done my mileage. Somewhere down the line I started associating it with greedy bitches ;) so no fun in it anymore. I would reconsider if Kimberly Ebano's ass is presented to me.

nysprod
09-20-2016, 11:57 PM
I will die with my virgin manhole intact

Redballs
09-21-2016, 12:17 AM
Exactly. Face down, ass up. But first, on you knees with your mouth open

SanDiegoPervySage
09-21-2016, 12:26 AM
Top because I love it and don't play that bottom stuff

MrFanti
09-21-2016, 01:50 AM
Top because I love it and don't play that bottom stuff

I'll second the above with the same verbiage...
Top.

CoolAwesomeBXDude
09-21-2016, 02:19 AM
I have No interest in being a bottom.

smoothboi
09-21-2016, 03:42 AM
I'm 99.5% bottom. I like having my ass filled and stretched and can cum anally from being fucked. It's more of a full body experience for me, and I'm much more active and into the sex. I always preferred to fuck ass over pussy, so I still want to fuck a hot tg and another smooth male like me.

StonerBoner01
09-21-2016, 06:17 AM
98% bottom

peacheater
09-21-2016, 07:47 AM
Gotta love how those who have never even experienced being a bottom are soooo sure they wouldn't like being topped. Without even trying it.
Are they the type that think being topped by a TS (as in, taking dick) makes you gay, but being the one having the hard-on and doing the penetration (as in giving dick, to a girl who has...a dick) keeps everything straight as a Catholic priest?
And no, I'm not trying to flog the "does this make me gay" horse - but if you enjoy giving the buttsex, but would never even consider trying the other side of that equation...you're kind of a hypocrite.

SanDiegoPervySage
09-21-2016, 08:01 AM
Gotta love how those who have never even experienced being a bottom are soooo sure they wouldn't like being topped. Without even trying it.
Are they the type that think being topped by a TS (as in, taking dick) makes you gay, but being the one having the hard-on and doing the penetration (as in giving dick, to a girl who has...a dick) keeps everything straight as a Catholic priest?
And no, I'm not trying to flog the "does this make me gay" horse - but if you enjoy giving the buttsex, but would never even consider trying the other side of that equation...you're kind of a hypocrite.

Had my ass eaten. Had a finger up or. Didn't like it. Some people just aren't into being submissive. I hope you're this critical of girls who are bottom or top only and have preferences.

We all have preferences so you can stop being a smart ass cunt.

Funny too you were bitching about the "am I gay?" Argument in another thread and BAM, you bring it back up

Big_Col35
09-21-2016, 08:35 AM
Let's not open the can of worms. Do whatever makes you happy. That's the point in all this, isn't it?

Big_Col35
09-21-2016, 02:10 PM
Also. Fuckin a really tight arse makes me cum way too quickly. So I switched to bottom to get more out of it. I occasionally switch back but far more enjoy a solid cock in me these days.

holzz
09-21-2016, 02:16 PM
bottom. never enjoyed topping, even with genetic women. i do top sometimes, but 90% bottom.

Ben in LA
09-21-2016, 03:01 PM
Top...although I'll admit to thinking about bottoming.

nysprod
09-21-2016, 04:16 PM
Gotta love how those who have never even experienced being a bottom are soooo sure they wouldn't like being topped. Without even trying it. If you enjoy giving the buttsex, but would never even consider trying the other side of that equation...you're kind of a hypocrite.

Hardly...it's just preference, that's all

holzz
09-21-2016, 04:32 PM

for some, it's about that. for others, it's about not liking it. like how some men prefer bjs or hjs or doggy style over woman on top. i personally dont care if others think i'm gay for bottoming, i know i could never bottom for a man for sure.

gaysian71
09-21-2016, 05:00 PM
I'm mostly bottom. I do it because it feels so good to have a girl deep inside of me. And a girl with a lot of girth feels even better.

canihavu
09-22-2016, 02:03 AM

I tried it twice and I realized after the second time that it is not my thing. I enjoy performing oral on a tgirl but as for intercourse, my dick will be the one going in her ass...

luvzbig1s
09-22-2016, 02:48 AM
Me. it's face down ass up Except when being split roasted then it's hands and knees back arched legs spread wider ass pushing to the sky

MrFanti
09-22-2016, 03:41 AM
We all have preferences so you can stop being a smart ass cunt.

Funny too you were bitching about the "am I gay?" Argument in another thread and BAM, you bring it back up

I wouldn't sweat him too much.
Apparently, he has some issues with his own sexuality and his only method of coping with himself is to lash out and insult others....

peacheater
09-24-2016, 10:15 AM
hahahha buncha triggered fags...

SanDiegoPervySage
09-24-2016, 10:31 AM
hahahha buncha triggered fags...

Translation=Not sure what to say

joesocalif
09-24-2016, 02:37 PM
Bottom is more of a intimate experience.

hamdasl
09-24-2016, 02:39 PM
When I'm feeling horny, I like top. When I'm feeling slutty, I like bottom.

philipsfrog
09-24-2016, 03:38 PM
I like both but find bottoming feels much better for me, how ever I like getting blow jobs more giving them

Rcrxjlb
09-24-2016, 04:43 PM
I like to bottom, but only with certain trannys.
I have to be in the mood and be with someone i am attracted to and feel comfortable with.
I've never been topped by a masculine male or twink, they just don't turn me on.
And if whoever you're having sex with doesn't hit your switch, then what's the point?...

kingaddictx
09-25-2016, 09:54 PM
straight top here. might exchange oral if im into the girl but, Don't enjoy having my ass played with. Just not into it. different strokes for different folks.

Troyd1
09-25-2016, 10:28 PM
Prefer top and have bottomed only twice. Love the fantasy of being bottomed (or even split roasted - ultimate fantasy) but the reality hasn't matched the dream so far. Love the idea of a feminine t girl with a hard cock. Masculine looking or guys don't do it for me.

ssell10
09-25-2016, 10:59 PM
i like the idea of being bottom more than actually doing it. It always seems to just plain hurt

Ramon1385
12-19-2016, 04:43 PM
My first experience was with a "vers" girl who was actually was only top lol. In the end I ended up enjoying it a lot, so while I'm versatile overall I prefer being the bottom as I love being filled up by a beautiful TS! Now if only I could find a top girlfriend.

SanDiegoPervySage
12-19-2016, 07:01 PM
Top. I'm dominant and like being in control.

Amdukias
12-19-2016, 07:38 PM
Either works, because sex just feels good.

holzz
12-19-2016, 10:45 PM
bottom. i have an anal sexuality, and nothing finer than a hot woman fucking the hole lol.

sockratees
12-19-2016, 10:56 PM
verse, because it's more fun.

BlüeKarma
12-19-2016, 11:57 PM
Bottom with guys or girls, because I want all the attention lol

Dreamboy01101
12-20-2016, 10:13 AM
verse, feeling pleasure from two ways :D

alyssaluxor
12-20-2016, 10:26 AM
Hmmm most trans admirer / chasers like 99.8% are powerbottoms and ultrapassive guys, seems many are not being honest here ;)

skippyfever
12-20-2016, 01:46 PM
Both I love ram my cock deep in a girl, also enjoy taking big girl cock deep. Either way no one's walking straight for a little while.

MrFanti
12-21-2016, 03:23 AM
Top. I'm dominant and like being in control.

Ditto...same here.

diddyboponTOP
12-21-2016, 05:24 AM

I strongly second this.I just love to fuck!

forestman20745
12-21-2016, 06:06 AM
Hmmm most trans admirer / chasers like 99.8% are powerbottoms and ultrapassive guys, seems many are not being honest here ;)

i think you are correct. Personally I enjoy both roles, but when I bottom, I try to put as much into it as when I top. I usually get a lot out of it too. Not a "control" situation for me, more of a sensation experience. But I agree most admirers want to experience cock, orally and/or anally.....whether they admit it or not.

SanDiegoPervySage
12-21-2016, 07:19 AM

Must've pulled that statistic out of your ass among other things. :)

Johnny_Vip
12-21-2016, 11:34 AM
Versatile, that's the way i feel sex with tgirl is meant to be, depending on the tgirl iam with it could be either way or both.

dajerzeeboy
12-21-2016, 04:55 PM
As a straight guy I like being bottom. I figure that I fuck chicks so I kinda want to be fucked myself. What's your preference and why?

When I was first attracted to TS, I was top only. As time went on, I was curious with doing oral but no cim or cof or anywhere near me. Now I have changed to a bottom and actually enjoy it (I can top if that's what she wants but I prefer being bottom only) . I'm on the same boat as you now. If I am in the mood to top I would rather see a cis girl but if I'm with a TS I will be a bottom.

anonymoussonny
12-22-2016, 12:12 AM
I've only been interested in TOP MAN action...nothing goes in my ass (except a tongue or two lol). Never wanted to, never will... I find some of these statistics skewed.

90translover
12-22-2016, 03:30 AM
Vers is where its at.

william.howl
12-22-2016, 08:04 AM
100% bottom here. Must be a biological thing...
I've topped, and I guess I could do it again, but what feels right, what gets me really excited, is getting fucked. It feels so good, not only physically, but emotionally too. I've been topped by a woman (my ex-wife), by trannies, and by men.
I consider myself quite submissive, so I guess that's an important part of it. I dress too, by the way.

nysprod
12-22-2016, 03:27 PM
Versatile, that's the way i feel sex with tgirl is meant to be, depending on the tgirl iam with it could be either way or both.

I'm top only but objectively speaking, this is probably the best way to be if you're into this lifestyle

THEbottom
12-22-2016, 06:20 PM
No question----BOTTOM----I love the feel of a cock ramming my ass and the beauty of being filled with cum. Orally, nothing is better than a cock slamming deep in your throat except for the cum shooting into your throat. The absolute best is a face fuck from an aggressive top.

chupapau
12-22-2016, 07:17 PM

powerbottom

herewith nominated to run for Word of 2016, excellent.

jcm9011
12-22-2016, 07:52 PM
im a bit of both depending on the mood but probably lean towards bottom a bit more

smoothboi
12-22-2016, 10:07 PM
I'm probably 95% bottom, and powerbottom at that. I wear plugs every day and like the feel of my asshole being stretched and my ass being filled. I'm cum from my ass too.

MarkRich84
12-22-2016, 11:16 PM
For me, it'd depend on the girl, and what she was comfortable with. I'm quite a dominant guy, but love meeting someone who puts up a bit of a fight in the bedroom... especially if they are pretty tough :)

Generally, If I like her, and she's 100% passive, then that's cool with me.

Realistically, I'm more into someone versatile, but it's not a deal breaker.

If I meet a hot dominant top, I'd go with it for as long as it was fun and interesting :)

For me, life is about having fun, and trying new things. Even if you've done something before, and didn't like it... a new girl could offer a new experience.

MrFanti
12-23-2016, 02:39 AM

Well....
You can count me as part of that .2% that are not power-bottoms and not ultra-passive.....

I'm a top.

SanDiegoPervySage
12-23-2016, 03:56 AM
Well....
You can count me as part of that .2% that are not power-bottoms and not ultra-passive.....

I'm a top.

Not to mention, there are tons of TS girls that want nothing to do with being a top and think dudes who take dick are gay or at the least find them a huge turn off. Works for me. Less competition.

holzz
12-23-2016, 04:07 AM
I'm top only but objectively speaking, this is probably the best way to be if you're into this lifestyle

why?

holzz
12-23-2016, 04:11 AM
Not to mention, there are tons of TS girls that want nothing to do with being a top and think dudes who take dick are gay or at the least find them a huge turn off. Works for me. Less competition.

coz it's "more gay" to bottom? i have no need to look masculine or appear it.

SanDiegoPervySage
12-23-2016, 04:21 AM
coz it's "more gay" to bottom? i have no need to look masculine or appear it.

Take it up with them. I don't care what you do

holzz
12-23-2016, 04:39 AM
nah...just most guys say that since they reckon it's not as gay... i'm not bothered nor offended, just have no reason to showboat like that....i'm secure in myself.

holzz
12-23-2016, 04:42 AM

you have a survey with that data...;)

SanDiegoPervySage
12-23-2016, 04:46 AM
nah...just most guys say that since they reckon it's not as gay... i'm not bothered nor offended, just have no reason to showboat like that....i'm secure in myself.

Ahh ok.

holzz
12-23-2016, 04:56 AM
ahh..ok, what? i just responded to a point you made, dude....isn't that the point of this forum? haha.

SanDiegoPervySage
12-23-2016, 05:24 AM
ahh..ok, what? i just responded to a point you made, dude....isn't that the point of this forum? haha.

Ah ok I understand what your saying. The confusion was cleared up. In that post.

dytmook
12-23-2016, 06:03 AM
Bottom, but I like to top on occasion

nysprod
12-23-2016, 10:45 AM

Well....

I'm a top.

Alyssa is gorgeous but she's not an expert in statistical analysis, as she's likely extrapolating her client base onto the general chaser population...also, the 99.8 should apply to the percentage who suck lol

TheBlueEyedKid
12-23-2016, 11:16 AM
Completely versatile and love the feeling of both giving and receiving depending on my mood and the girl. The main thing for me is that the girl has to be very feminine looking to turn me on. The sight of too much hair or the sound of a deep voice sends my cock soft.

Petra180972
12-24-2016, 12:31 PM
Hey I am a TS Girl - Bottom what else!! :shrughttp://www.hungangels.com/vboard/images/smilies/shrug.gif

forestman20745
12-24-2016, 01:25 PM
Completely versatile and love the feeling of both giving and receiving depending on my mood and the girl. The main thing for me is that the girl has to be very feminine looking to turn me on. The sight of too much hair or the sound of a deep voice sends my cock soft.

precisely! Although I can stand a little harshness looks wise, a deep voice can really break the spell so to speak. Unfortunate since there is little that can be done about that.....nevertheless, I appreciate all the trouble gone to to look as good and sexy as possible.

Gordon Freeman
12-24-2016, 04:45 PM
Love bottoming myself. Love having my ass drilled. Also like being under her power and control. Strong TS girls are a turn on for me as well as vocal ones. When she yells 'oh god i'm cumming' that is music to me.

tflix
01-02-2017, 01:19 AM
Verse. Get best of both worlds

Devilboy
01-02-2017, 06:15 PM
I only top. My role is the same if I'm with a GG or a TG girl.

kieron
01-03-2017, 05:55 PM
i both bottom and top, whether with trans girls or genetic girls, there has to be equal play in the partnership

HungAngelAdmirer
01-03-2017, 11:28 PM
I want to be a bottom. I want to feel a man's cock in my ass. Knowing my ass is giving him pleasure and then he cums in me

gaysian71
01-03-2017, 11:28 PM
I have topped a few times. But I prefer to bottom for a girl. It just feels so much better than topping. And a girl with a lot of girth feels the best. But even smaller girls feel pretty damn good.

So, if there are any girls in the SF Bay Area who want to top a passive bottom, just let me know!

Rkinchard
01-05-2017, 05:19 PM
Bottom. Nothing like the feeling of being filled inside. Mentally... Providing pleasure really turns me on.

Big_Col35
01-05-2017, 06:03 PM
I'm mainly a bottom but also vers on occasion. The problem for me is I cum too quickly when topping. Never been good at anal, man those holes are tight. But agree re femininity. It's a huge turn off and I've left meetings when I've seen the girl is way too manly.

top4bigbutt
01-05-2017, 06:05 PM
The tattoo in my ass say EXIT ONLY

Big_Col35
01-05-2017, 06:19 PM
You got your ass tattoo'd? Bet that was much sorer than a cock in mine.

bhog
06-04-2021, 11:29 PM
Hello all.

I was bored today doing monotonous work and started to thinking about transwoman and men that like them. I am a man and my fantasies are about transwoman with me on the bottom.

So, this is not to start a discussion on top vs bottom, but just curiosity from my side.
If you are to man and you prefer to top, what makes you more attracted to a transwoman than any other sex?

MrFanti
06-05-2021, 01:07 AM
I've got the popcorn folks!

dirtrail
06-05-2021, 04:10 AM
Hello all.

I was bored today doing monotonous work and started to thinking about transwoman and men that like them. I am a man and my fantasies are about transwoman with me on the bottom.

So, this is not to start a discussion on top vs bottom, but just curiosity from my side.
If you are to man and you prefer to top, what makes you more attracted to a transwoman than any other sex?

I love to fuck ass so that’s a big attraction for me. Also, transgirls come with less “drama” and strings attached in my experience when it comes to hooking up.

bhog
06-05-2021, 08:41 PM
Thanks dirtrail, I see your drama point :) did not think of that.

I_love_femboys
06-06-2021, 08:46 AM
I am versatile. I spent most of my life being a top as I wasn't aware of my bisexual sexuality until I was 19 or 20. Once I realized that I was attracted to beautiful, feminine people with cocks, i.e.: trans women, femboys, etc., I was immediately open to the idea of bottoming, which is a bit strange considering I never really thought about having anything in my ass before that. I even had a GG girlfriend who revealed to me that she fantasized about fucking me with a strap-on, to which I immediately said "no". I didn't even entertain the idea. It didn't seem at all pleasurable to me.

However, some years later, I discovered my attraction to t-girls and it all made sense to me. I always got kind of bored with my sex life with genetic women because of the one sided nature of the sex. After bottoming for the first time, I realized how much I enjoy being fucked nice and slow while having my cock stroked. That is honestly my favorite way to cum. By the way, you can read about my first sexual encounter with a trans girl in the shemale stories section. My previous screen name was LovinThaTSladiez, but I somehow forgot my password over this last year.

I certainly still enjoy being a top, but I do not like being limited to being a top. My ex, a beautiful femboy, was strictly a bottom. There is nothing wrong with that, but it certainly left me unfulfilled at times. He loved our sex life because I made love to him so passionately. I loved everything we did, I just needed more. He was physically perfect for me! The perfect height, weight, the perfect size cock and he had to most amazing cumshot I have ever seen. His cum tasted better than anything in the world! Unfortunately, we had issues coexisting at times and I had to say good bye. Anyway, I digress.

At this point in my life, I would say I am 60% bottom, or would be if I had my way. I am a masculine man who seemingly attracts females, femboys and twinks. That is great and all, but the femboys and twinks are all bottoms! I have a few friends who are trans and they are vers, so I get my pleasure during those meetings, but there are no emotions involved. It is merely sexual pleasure. Perhaps, I just can't be happy, but it would be great to be in a loving relationship with a versatile femboy or trans girl.

xon
06-06-2021, 03:46 PM
I've always been attracted to pre op trans girls but was always important to me that they were very fem and bottomed but I think it was mostly because of my issues with my masculinity haha.

Met a trans girl I really liked and she wanted to top me and I loved it. We've broken up since then and I consider myself a vers now and love it. The fem thing Is still important to me but...I'm just more sexually attracted to that and that translates to more chemistry and more intimate, passionate fun :)

I_love_femboys
06-06-2021, 06:52 PM
I've always been attracted to pre op trans girls but was always important to me that they were very fem and bottomed but I think it was mostly because of my issues with my masculinity haha.

Met a trans girl I really liked and she wanted to top me and I loved it. We've broken up since then and I consider myself a vers now and love it. The fem thing Is still important to me but...I'm just more sexually attracted to that and that translates to more chemistry and more intimate, passionate fun :)

I know exactly what you mean. Ultimately, femininity is what attracts me. Even when I am in the bottom role, I don't like to be dominated or anything. For me, it is like receiving a massage. Firm, but gentle.

mikey_stl
06-07-2021, 03:23 AM
I love to bottom for a trans woman. Even with a GG, i like it when she penetrates me with her finger. My ass is very sensitive to pleasure -- almost as much as my cock. I love to feel a hard cock, vibrator, dildo, or finger rubbing against my prostate. People say that if a man enjoys anal pleasure, he is "gay." I'm not attracted to male bodies or to masculinity. I'm attracted to femininity. If that feminine person is a GG or a TG is not all that relevant. I'd take a GG with a strap-on. I especially like to be jacked off -- and to cum -- while I'm being fucked in the ass. That way, I'm feeling a more intense pleasure than if I was just being given a hand job. There is nothing psychological in this. Pleasure is pleasure. The nerve endings in our asshole and the prostate gland make anal penetration intensely pleasurable for a man. The problem is that anal pleasure is so identified in some people's minds as "gay." The notion that a woman is fucking me in the ass, and getting pleasure from it, while she's also giving me pleasure, is a huge turn-on for me. People who try to read too much into it seem to often have their own biases and issues.

nylust
06-07-2021, 04:50 AM
Bottom. Especially if the top is really going for it. I like the power dynamic from that end of the equation. It's pretty heady.

transluv
06-07-2021, 09:45 PM
For me there is no sexual experience as powerful as looking into the eyes of a beautiful woman as she thrusts deep into me. The orgasms I experience when being topped are of an order of magnitude higher than those when I am not. It's also a huge turn on when being fucked doggy style to push back and feel her bury herself deep into me. It is such a turn on that I can come without even being touched. I'm only sorry it took me so long to discover how much I loved it.

AsianBabe_
06-09-2021, 04:06 AM
I’m mostly bottom. It just feels right. But with the right guy I’ll top.

SanDiegoPervySage
06-09-2021, 04:35 AM
Top. Feels good.

luvzbig1s
06-09-2021, 09:10 PM
bottom because I love to be treated like a slut and fuck toy whose only purpose in life is to be nothing but holes for hot hard cock

bigtrannylover
06-11-2021, 12:30 PM
bottom because I love to be treated like a slut and fuck toy whose only purpose in life is to be nothing but holes for hot hard cock

You ought to be ashamed of yourself!

corbindallas
06-11-2021, 03:35 PM
For me there is no sexual experience as powerful as looking into the eyes of a beautiful woman as she thrusts deep into me. The orgasms I experience when being topped are of an order of magnitude higher than those when I am not. It's also a huge turn on when being fucked doggy style to push back and feel her bury herself deep into me. It is such a turn on that I can come without even being touched. I'm only sorry it took me so long to discover how much I loved it.

There is something to be said for having an experience that is more orgasmic with tg vs gg. I bet there's many on here who can attest to this.

My ex happened to be trans, and I remember the first time I got off with her it was just so much more passionate and intense than with the other women I've been with. I was standing at the edge of the bed and she was laying down on her stomach sucking me off. When I came my cum shot clear over her head and across the room. It was leagues of ropes just gliding out as far as the eye could see - I felt like spiderman. I remember she looked back behind her and was like wtf?! Lol

Anyway, once that happens it's kind of a game changer.

pimpdog
06-11-2021, 04:48 PM
if you get a bottom girl too turned on she will start begging to fuck you, ive been kicked out for not letting a later famous model not fuck me .

BostonBad
06-15-2021, 03:28 PM
I was more top and tried the bottom thing.

There was extreme pain the first time.

After a few good fuckings I grew 2l ike it.

I love getting fucked hard doggy style and feeling my organs shake inside me.

Hufer
06-22-2021, 02:32 PM
So I been in to transwomen as long as I can remember. Getting in trouble for unplugging the phone and print out pictures of transwomen when I was in my teens. I have only ever been with transwomen. I was a top for the first couple girls I was with and then a girl I was topped me when I drink and I loved it. So now I am a vers. Why not have the best of both worlds. It’s the best feel when my lady and I flip fuck it’s so hot.

ZELLGADISS
06-23-2021, 10:58 AM
Im bottom because i have very small cock and i enjoy so much being fucked, getting orgasm.
Im sub too.

diddyboponTOP
02-13-2022, 08:43 PM

Same here im a top because I'm a man and a straight man at that, Males give females receive that is nature, Girls topping and guys on bottom to me make them gay not trans or trans attracted, play the role you live!

MrFanti
02-13-2022, 10:42 PM
100% Top here.
That being said, to each their own.

iHeart_PONG
02-13-2022, 11:13 PM
Same here im a top because I'm a man and a straight man at that, Males give females receive that is nature, Girls topping and guys on bottom to me make them gay not trans or trans attracted, play the role you live!

do you give transwomen oral?

MrFanti
02-13-2022, 11:36 PM
do you give transwomen oral?
Is there anything wrong with giving cis-women oral?

iHeart_PONG
02-14-2022, 12:22 AM
Is there anything wrong with giving cis-women oral?

I didn't say there was anything wrong with giving any type of woman oral. Don't leap to conclusions.

I am simply asking another user who stated that he is a straight male who tops transwomen, if he sucks cock. If I read diddy's post correctly, he believes that enjoying cock in your ass makes you gay. Well does he accept cock in his mouth and how does that jive with his definition of straightness?

MrFanti
02-14-2022, 12:25 AM
I didn't say there was anything wrong with giving any type of woman oral. Don't leap to conclusions.

I am simply asking another user who stated that he is a straight male who tops transwomen, if he sucks cock. If I read diddy's post correctly, he believes that enjoying cock in your ass makes you gay. Well does he accept cock in his mouth and how does that jive with his definition of straightness?
If he didn't say it, then aren't you jumping to conclusions?

iHeart_PONG
02-14-2022, 12:27 AM
If he didn't say it, then aren't you jumping to conclusions?

nope.

MrFanti
02-14-2022, 01:55 AM
nope.
So in other words, you just asked a question as did I.....

iHeart_PONG
02-14-2022, 02:03 AM
So in other words, you just asked a question as did I.....

nope.

luvzbig1s
02-14-2022, 03:24 AM
You ought to be ashamed of yourself!

You know when I answered the question I didn't know that I was going to be judged guess I know better now

MrFanti
02-14-2022, 03:50 AM
nope.
Then please describe.....

iHeart_PONG
02-14-2022, 08:10 PM
Then please describe.....

What's your address? I will send you this book as answering an open-ended question with a leading question is rude and a misuse of the maieutic method.

gaysian71
02-14-2022, 08:30 PM
I prefer to bottom and I have bottomed for all of the girls that I've paid for sex. But with the girls I have had LTR's with, most prefer to bottom, so I have toped all of those girls. But at least some of them are vers. So there have been times I have bottomed for them as well. From my experience, it's next to impossible to find a trans girl who is a total top.

MrFanti
02-15-2022, 02:13 AM
What's your address? I will send you this book as answering an open-ended question with a leading question is rude and a misuse of the maieutic method.

If that's your final word - then so be it.
I won't delve to the personal insult level.

mtbazz
02-15-2022, 03:28 AM
honestly I like to bottom, and am often submissive with the girls I am with.

For me it's a stress reliever and just makes me feel very relaxed to have someone else in control

corbindallas
02-15-2022, 03:41 AM
I prefer to bottom and I have bottomed for all of the girls that I've paid for sex. But with the girls I have had LTR's with, most prefer to bottom, so I have toped all of those girls. But at least some of them are vers. So there have been times I have bottomed for them as well. From my experience, it's next to impossible to find a trans girl who is a total top.

I feel like you should be 100% right on that but out of the handful of trans GFS I've had I did date one who would def classify as a total top. Just no doubt about it. Very aggressive chick and when we'd get going that's exactly where she led things.

So they're out there, just depends. I know some TS gals on YouTube who have made videos describing that they only top and the guff they get for it, like you somehow can't be feminine if that's your preference. Which is total bull bc you like what you like.

But yeah a healthy majority are obviously bottoms, even the "verse" ones I'd say are mostly just bottoms trying to appease some guys.

corbindallas
02-15-2022, 03:43 AM
honestly I like to bottom, and am often submissive with the girls I am with.

For me it's a stress reliever and just makes me feel very relaxed to have someone else in control

That's an interesting point. I never considered that. I always saw bottoming as hard work though. All that goes into being ready for that ya know. Gotta have your day planned.

iHeart_PONG
02-15-2022, 05:28 AM
If that's your final word - then so be it.
I won't delve to the personal insult level.

I am not insulting you. I am calling you rude because you answered by question with a question and have failed to answer mine though I have answered yours. Its unfortunate but also not unexpected.

iHeart_PONG
02-15-2022, 05:37 AM
That's an interesting point. I never considered that. I always saw bottoming as hard work though. All that goes into being ready for that ya know. Gotta have your day planned.

I have often heard planning/prep mentioned by many, whether they are tops or bottoms and while I would never ever dismiss proper hygiene, at no time in my life has anal sex with a cis- or transgirl been necessarily planned other than when I knew I was going to hire an escort and even then, those were also spur of the moment decisions. I didn't wake up 10-12 hrs earlier thinking I need to prep for an escort. It seems too regimented.

BigBootyBoy
02-15-2022, 04:33 PM
If I want to dominate and fuck some ass I can dom and fuck any woman's ass I am with, plus there is also a pussy there which feels even better.

This is why I prefer to bottom when with trans, they have what a woman doesn't and that's what I like them for when I chose to be with one.

TSaddicted
02-16-2022, 03:38 AM
I'm bottom 80%, the sex is so much better than being 100% top. I love feeling massive tits on my back, being held at the waist and my ass spanked. Since the first time it happened, I just want it again and again. The sensation and sex feels different but really good every time.

morim
02-16-2022, 02:37 PM
100% top.
I like my male role. I don't think to be a "super macho" man, I'm a simple real man, I respect women, every kind they are, but when it's sex time I love to dominate.

MrFanti
02-16-2022, 03:29 PM
In the Gay world, there are also "Tops" and "Bottoms".....so IMHO, seeing similar preferences here in this world is quite normal.

gaysian71
02-16-2022, 09:20 PM
I feel like you should be 100% right on that but out of the handful of trans GFS I've had I did date one who would def classify as a total top. Just no doubt about it. Very aggressive chick and when we'd get going that's exactly where she led things.

So they're out there, just depends. I know some TS gals on YouTube who have made videos describing that they only top and the guff they get for it, like you somehow can't be feminine if that's your preference. Which is total bull bc you like what you like.

But yeah a healthy majority are obviously bottoms, even the "verse" ones I'd say are mostly just bottoms trying to appease some guys.

You are lucky to have found some who are total tops. I suppose there are a few girls that are 100% tops, but I have not met any. But then, it's not like I have dated a lot of trans girls or CD's. I generally stick to the ones I can find in the SF Bay. So my opportunities are somewhat limited, but there are a lot of trans and CD's here, so I'm happy with what I've had the fortune of dating up to this point.

XXXTS4MEXXX
06-10-2023, 07:19 PM
Hmm... Bottom :jerkoff

zaphod
06-10-2023, 08:11 PM
Both!!!!!! with enthusiasm

Cure4theitch
06-11-2023, 06:33 AM
Top I think its a respect thing. I think fems lose respect for you when you bottom. That just me though.

ChasingCouple
06-22-2023, 01:13 AM
Bottom, 100%. My reasoning...it turns me on, it feels good, and if I want to top I have sex with a genetic girl. Seems pretty simple. Not judging or criticizing, but to me what is the purpose of seeking out someone with a girl cock if you can't take advantage of it?

pariahsan
06-22-2023, 11:47 PM
Both at once is ideal. And one in my mouth, as well. Loaded on the appropriate substances.

That's way in my past though, the circumstances for me just aren't right at the present moment. But I still think about it. A lot.

Helvis2012
06-25-2023, 06:48 AM
Ha! That's why its fun to have fun!!!!

Yepyepp
06-25-2023, 11:14 AM
Bottom

unamasa
06-26-2023, 09:13 PM
Devout bottom. Firstly the role reversal turns me on no end but mainly I just love the feeling of having a penis inside me.

Sauron81
06-28-2023, 10:21 PM
Both!!!

KB76
08-18-2023, 01:45 PM
Bottom. I’ve only recently experienced TGs, but i love the feeling of being submissive to a beautiful girl with a nice cock

brockl3
08-18-2023, 10:06 PM
Bottom. Prostate gets stimulated just right, mind blowing orgasm

FionaFortune
08-19-2023, 04:25 AM
Both, but lately I have had a few guys want to be topped.

I actually enjoyed topping them. They were tight and I liked the way they moaned as I went balls deep.

StevenDavid
09-18-2023, 07:20 PM
Bottom!

I like to take it a step further and be an ‘anal only’ bottom!

I love it when a Top:
- Only wants to use my mouth and asshole

- does not touch my cock at all during foreplay and sex

- shows zero concern if I do not cum from being Topped no matter how long it has been since I have last came.

- should I start cumming while being fucked they are gracious enough to dig me out for a few minutes so I can drip as much cum as possible while still not touching my cock and not letting me touch it at all either 😈

FionaFortune
09-19-2023, 12:56 AM
@StevenDavid

I once made one of the guys I top jack off real quick and cum on my cock.
I then used his jizz as lube to fuck him. I think you might like that scenario. Kisses

StevenDavid
09-19-2023, 01:46 AM
@StevenDavid

I once made one of the guys I top jack off real quick and cum on my cock.
I then used his jizz as lube to fuck him. I think you might like that scenario. Kisses

Hot!

I would rather get topped by you and have you not allow my cock to be touched at all, finishing in missionary where you pull out and cover my cock and ball with your hot load. You make me wear you load on my little package as you slide back in my ass for a few post orgasm pumps and you never allow me to cum 😀

FionaFortune
09-19-2023, 06:04 AM
I don't mind topping guys while as Fiona. One thing turns me off though, that's a hairy ass.

MrFanti
09-19-2023, 06:30 AM
100% Top...

ReynaRolandKiss
09-19-2023, 09:23 AM
Bottom!

I like to take it a step further and be an ‘anal only’ bottom!

I love it when a Top:
- Only wants to use my mouth and asshole

- does not touch my cock at all during foreplay and sex

- shows zero concern if I do not cum from being Topped no matter how long it has been since I have last came.

- should I start cumming while being fucked they are gracious enough to dig me out for a few minutes so I can drip as much cum as possible while still not touching my cock and not letting me touch it at all either 😈

THAT PART! As the kids say!!! lol

a classy clean fem bottom forever! that's me!!!

StevenDavid
09-19-2023, 05:32 PM
THAT PART! As the kids say!!! lol

a classy clean fem bottom forever! that's me!!!

Going forward it is all I want to be ☺️

Mirgofino
09-19-2023, 07:48 PM
I think I am only a top.

CORVETTEDUDE
09-20-2023, 12:02 AM

I actually enjoyed topping them. They were tight and I liked the way they moaned as I went balls deep.

Fiona, you're my kind of gal.

MiaMaffiaFan
09-20-2023, 01:47 PM

I remember the first time I took it up the ass, the thing that most sticks in my mind are the unexpected moans. I just haven't had those while topping, and I also love to top.

luvzbig1s
09-21-2023, 03:09 AM
because being a bottom is so damn good to be!!